Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Am I The Only One Experiencing Frustrating Network With Airtel Dis Past Weeks? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am I The Only One Experiencing Frustrating Network With Airtel Dis Past Weeks? (457 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Experiencing Frustrating Network With Airtel Dis Past Weeks? by dessz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
I have been experiencing terrible net with airtel since a week+ both my sims I have called cc countless times to no avail. Am I the only one?
Re: Am I The Only One Experiencing Frustrating Network With Airtel Dis Past Weeks? by dessz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Me too, my 4g shows for like 1 minute and then goes to edge 3g is nonexistent sef wtf
Re: Am I The Only One Experiencing Frustrating Network With Airtel Dis Past Weeks? by shedy03(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
dessz:
Me too, my 4g shows for like 1 minute and then goes to edge 3g is nonexistent sef wtf
Set the preferred network type to 4G only and not 4G/3G/2G. But u cannot receive or make calls on the line when u do that.
Its what I did and my browsing has been smooth.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Experiencing Frustrating Network With Airtel Dis Past Weeks? by okooloyun1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
Airtel 4g is stable since I have been using it.
Re: Am I The Only One Experiencing Frustrating Network With Airtel Dis Past Weeks? by Mr2kul(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
dessz:
I have been experiencing terrible net with airtel since a week+ both my sims I have called cc countless times to no avail. Am I the only one?
same here. is really frustrating.
And my data will expire on the 29th angry

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy UK Used Tablet? / Honor 10 Lite: The Budget Selfie King / Assistance Need! My Tecno C7 Android Version 6.0 Consumes Too Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.