Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. (895 Views)

Urgent Adsense Issue, Help / Help I'm Having Adsense Issues / Adsense Issue Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by anniesupdate26(f): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
I got rejected for scrapped content. I deleted my contents and made original contents of about 1000 words per post and still got disapproved for scrapped content. What do I do? Webmasters I need your help.

Contact me: 08143664185 Whatsapp number

Please I need urgent assistance
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by godwinstringed1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
How many are your posts

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by maxweb(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Send me a message on WhatsApp.
I can help you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by anniesupdate26(f): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
What is your Whatsapp number @ maxweb
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by ElRapido: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
anniesupdate26:
I got rejected for scrapped content. I deleted my contents and made original contents of about 1000 words per post and still got disapproved for scrapped content. What do I do? Webmasters I need your help.

Contact me: 08143664185 Whatsapp number

Please I need urgent assistance
Your url, let's examine it
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by anniesupdate26(f): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
godwinstringed1:
How many are your posts

I had 63 post before so I brought them down. Everything was original. I got rejected so I wrote 4 new post 1000 words and reapplied so know if they will still complain about scrapped content. I did a trial application with 4 posts
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by anniesupdate26(f): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
ElRapido:

Your url, let's examine it

www.anniesupdate.com
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by anniesupdate26(f): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
maxweb:
Send me a message on WhatsApp.
I can help you.

What's your number?
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by godwinstringed1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
anniesupdate26:

I had 63 post before so I brought them down. Everything was original. I got rejected so I wrote 4 new post 1000 words and reapplied so know if they will still complain about scrapped content. I did a trial application with 4 posts

Wait till your 20th post, after 3 weeks time, re apply.
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
You have all the RECOMMENDED PAGES?
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by anniesupdate26(f): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
naijatatafo:
You have all the RECOMMENDED PAGES?

Yes, check it out.
Www.anniesupdate.com
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by Adele200(m): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
anniesupdate26:

Yes, check it out.
Www.anniesupdate.com

You see getting Adsense approval is somewhat difficult nowadays. However, this is my field and i'm ready to help you get approved.

I also sell UK, US and Naija ads accounts with or without the approved domain name.

ADSENSE PIN & TAX ID VERIFICATION SERVICE ALSO AVAILABLE

whatsapp me: 0.7.0.30218140

facebook: www.fb.com/adeleyeb1

Your happiness is my satisfaction!
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by Sanchez01: 1:20am On Dec 27, 2018
anniesupdate26:

Yes, check it out.
Www.anniesupdate.com
DON'T MESSAGE ANYONE TO DO THIS FOR YOU!

I have checked your site. It looks good but your navigation tabs, pages and links are missing. Even if your request wasn't rejected over scrapped contents, you would have been over missing pages and tabs.

Break down your categories into menus and tab them in the main menu bar for better navigation.

Add the below pages and study other blogs or websites to see how they did it:

1. Privacy Policy
2. About
3. Contact Us
4. Terms of Use (if any)
5. Sitemap

You might place the below pages at the top bar and in the footer or just one of them, preferably footer.

You could download videos on Youtube to get this done if you don't have much ideas. More importantly, DO NOT reapply now. Fix these issues and add some more contents to your site. You could carefully re-write contents from other blogs before reapplying for Google Adsense.
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by anniesupdate26(f): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2018
Sanchez01:

DON'T MESSAGE ANYONE TO DO THIS FOR YOU!

I have checked your site. It looks good but your navigation tabs, pages and links are missing. Even if your request wasn't rejected over scrapped contents, you would have been over missing pages and tabs.

Break down your categories into menus and tab them in the main menu bar for better navigation.

Add the below pages and study other blogs or websites to see how they did it:

1. Privacy Policy
2. About
3. Contact Us
4. Terms of Use (if any)
5. Sitemap

You might place the below pages at the top bar and in the footer or just one of them, preferably footer.

You could download videos on Youtube to get this done if you don't have much ideas. More importantly, DO NOT reapply now. Fix these issues and add some more contents to your site. You could carefully re-write contents from other blogs before reapplying for Google Adsense.

I have all the pages at the top menu.
I don't know about nagivation tab and inks. I built the site myself with videos on YouTube. I have a sitemap tho
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by Bloggingscope: 7:04am On Dec 27, 2018
anniesupdate26:

I don't know about nagivation tab and inks. I built the site myself with videos on YouTube. I have a sitemap tho

Scrapped contents?

Wait for like a week to a month.

Your chances of getting aporoval with 4 posts is slim Miss

Write up to 15
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by Sanchez01: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2018
anniesupdate26:

Seen them. It took you mentioning them for me to notice because you mixed up your pages with other links on your main menu. Your pages are supposed to be at the top bar menu section and/or at the footer. You shouldn't mix them up. And except you run a different taxonomy (custom) other than 'blog' you shouldn't just put 'blog' as your main menu. Spread your categories there. If you haven't started classing your contents by categories, then write down what you would want them to be and add them to the menu bar.

Your theme is beautiful but it might not really give you the advantage of making the best out of your ads. The theme doesn't strike as properly optimized for ads. You might need to research that before choosing a theme.

Your theme's sitemap should at best be in your footer section with the title 'Quick Links'. Then other pages could go there as well. You should really consider using a well optimized ads theme.
Re: Help!!!! I'm Having Adsense Issue. by akinpelu3297: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2019
anniesupdate26 we have it

(1) (Reply)

Having Problems With Electro E-commerce Theme / Where Can I Source Fund To Build A Website / You Can Change . To .com For Just 2k From Namecheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.