Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

6 Crucial Actions An Entrepreneur Must Take Before This Year Runs To An End - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Crucial Actions An Entrepreneur Must Take Before This Year Runs To An End (329 Views)

Dangote Raid: Is This An End To "Sacred Cows" In The Business Community? / 6 Crucial Reasons Why You Should Include Video Promotion For Business / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Crucial Actions An Entrepreneur Must Take Before This Year Runs To An End by godwinstringed1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Just as millionaires do, you need to take some actions which would definitely make 2019 a better year you could ever dream of. Before this year runs out.

It's not even compulsory you be a business holder because 4 among these points are for everyone

When you follow these actions, you set up an easier lane to promote yourself, your brand and your business. These actions are so magical that they'll make you more conscious to attract more customers, viewers, readers and even better clients to whatever you offer.

List How Many Books you Read and How you've applied the books' principles this year.

Highlight how many books you read. Most self-made billionaires read at least a book in a month. It's so funny enough that most of startup entrepreneurs wouldn't read up to 3 books in a year. List out those books.

See. I'm not talking about academics or story book. I'm taking about bestseller books that re-orientates your and my mentality towards life in this universe. Something like "The Art of Not Giving a Bleep" by Mark Manson; Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

You read? Fine. How have you applied the facts you learnt in those books? See, the more we read these books and you and I don't practise, the more you and I forget.

Now, that's the purpose of the list. So, you'll discover what you currently carry.

List Out Your Major Achievements in This Year

If at all you didn't prepare a resolution before you fully started January, you'd at least hoped for more. Now, list those gains. What are your major achievements in this year? What have you achieved, that are really worthwhile this year?

List them in the second column. So that you'll understand if this year wasn't much a waste of time.

If you're a student in school, don't say you are studying. I don't count that as much gain. I'm talking of personal gains Well, I humbly say you are most likely studying and not secure the future. See why and how

If your gains are higher than expected, good, polish these protocols, invest more in the protocols as next year comes in.

Estimate Your Earnings this Year

You started the year with the focus to make more money than ever before. Calculate how much you earned.

If your earnings are low, you have to restrategize. Ask experts in your niche questions on whu your plans to make money didn't work.

List Out Your Failures This Year

Remember how you struggled to achieve some great things but you didn't this year. List them out. Maybe you were on the wrong plan. You may probably change the actions you operated with in achieving these plans.

Besides, when you document down with a pen, you're not thinking with your head alone but also putting something down with a pen. That is magical and will retain how serious you are in securing your yourself wealth.

List out your setbacks, hinderances, problems and challenges on your plot to make more money.

Prepare Compliment Messages to Your Customers, Readers, Viewers and Employees

This is so magical that it doesn't alone make you a professional in your field but also boosts the trust they have in you.

People won't give you money if they don't trust you. The best you could do is to surprise them with a magical trick compliments do. Your customers, your readers, your viewers feel delighted. People forget most of what you tell them but will never forget how you make them feel. They feel special by compliments.

Email is a great tool in approaching these people. Let them feel important and thrilling. Yuletide seasons like this are so sensitive. They can make you or stagnate you of you don't do things right.

Enjoy a Break

You need to take a bit break. You gotta rest and cancel your stressful routine. That alone will make you prepared for inspirations. But resume Asap next year!

I learnt so far that wealth is simple to build if you can just be creative. Not being creative enough but as well polishing your creativity with what is working, what has worked and what can blend with your creative plans. That's why I prioritize reading a lot.

In conclusion, you following this blog is a guarantee that you're serious about building wealth. Your finance is where we angle at and these principles can skyrocket your plans to the greater heights by next year!

Comment below and share! Thanks and do return soonest to www.ideaflavour.com for our regular million-dollar ideas for entrepreneurs!
Re: 6 Crucial Actions An Entrepreneur Must Take Before This Year Runs To An End by godwinstringed1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Cc seun
Re: 6 Crucial Actions An Entrepreneur Must Take Before This Year Runs To An End by godwinstringed1(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, naijacutee, puskin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please / Number One Learning Management System In Nigeria - Peerless LMS / You Can Start A Business As Low As #5000 Only In 2019 & Turn Your House �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.