Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? (42191 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / Investment / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2019 And How Much Did You Make? / Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by twhy111(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Damentia:
Nice thread....I was really scared of making any online investment at the beginning of the year due to some of my past experiences,but after going through an online journal about how to sell on Amazon as a non-US resident i decided to give it a try,I created an online store their,got some funds and made orders from chinese websites,listed products,the sales was really massive.
bro can you pls help a brother? Put me through plsss
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by franchasng: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2018
nams77:
Just reading this thread with so much amusement. I can only see about two or three real investments. The rest are just hot air..

My advice to any young man here, get a real skill. Something that is sustainable and can be built on. Something that can grow organically.

Pick a skill that you like and master it.

Coming from a financial consultant with almost two decades of experience and practice
Peace
word, stay blessed cool

NIGERIAN YOUTHS BEWARE!!!

FOREX, crypto, binary option trading are not investment!

They are not real business, they are gambling with your income!

Any business you cannot control the outcome or indices that produces the outcome, please as a youth and an upcoming entrepreneur, avoid it!

Don't pay anybody any dime to learn FOREX or binary or crypto trading!!

Most people that claim they are making huge money on FOREX, crypto and binary option trading are not trading, they are using demo account to deceive and fool gullible Nigerians into paying them for training and eBook, please run from them!

If you want to startup a business, please first go and learn a skill based on your interest.

There are many soft skills to learn:

Programming and coding
Web design and development
App development
Digital marketing
Ecommerce
Fashion designing and add creativity
Welding with creativity
Furniture making with creativity

Stop investing in betting and gambling, they are not business or investment, they are unpredictable gambling with shocking outcomes that can send you to early grave!

Be patient, don't be in a hurry to become rich or to make money, every genuine success comes gradually smiley

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2018
AKswift:

Lol.....despite my good knowledge on trading, my mind no gre me put money inside. I just dey flex with my dummy acct.

It’s difficult to predict those fundamental indicators

I turned 1k$ into 50k$ on demo then I believed I was set an as I enter market floating go be minus

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by celestialAgent(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2018
franchasng:
you are a wise person.

Many Nigerians claim they make millions of $$$ on crypto and FOREX trading yet we don't see evidence to back their claims up, rather we see them making money only through sales of eBook and organizing seminars to milk unemployed youths cry

That was how I lost around $2000 in 2006 to egold, ever since then, anything crypto, FOREX and binary trading in Nigeria, I see them as scam.

All the Nigerians that claim they make money from trading FOREX, crypto, etc don't make a dime, they make money through selling ebooks and organizing seminars only shocked

Ecommerce and logistics have been a huge blessing to me.

In 2019, I promise to help just 10 honest, ambitious, focused and good Nigerian youths to make money without stress.

Please don't PM me because I am not yet ready to train or coach anybody because its going to be free and I need to be fully prepared and ensure I have the time to do that.

In that case, let me just follow you.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Tinyemeka:

That and Ponzi schemes are all scams.

How do you call that investment?

For now forex is no
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by jossytech(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2018
franchasng:
you are a wise person.

Many Nigerians claim they make millions of $$$ on crypto and FOREX trading yet we don't see evidence to back their claims up, rather we see them making money only through sales of eBook and organizing seminars to milk unemployed youths cry

That was how I lost around $2000 in 2006 to egold, ever since then, anything crypto, FOREX and binary trading in Nigeria, I see them as scam.

All the Nigerians that claim they make money from trading FOREX, crypto, etc don't make a dime, they make money through selling ebooks and organizing seminars only shocked

Ecommerce and logistics have been a huge blessing to me.

In 2019, I promise to help just 10 honest, ambitious, focused and good Nigerian youths to make money without stress.

Please don't PM me because I am not yet ready to train or coach anybody because its going to be free and I need to be fully prepared and ensure I have the time to do that.

With load of evidence we have posted? Maybe I post my bank alert too , will one book selling fetch money you 900k. Nigerian. Any way goodluck to everyone not all can do biz offline or online, some are made to works for othew no.matter how and some brain can't face challenge. Biz is for real men, not boyz who lose penny n making all noise. I've loss too but u need to know what u are doing. Period

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2018
12345baba:
hahahahaha and also drop candle wax on a debtors back

I'm telling you baba
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Candlewax be careful, this one u mentioned losing millions to this shii, many will figure u still have more millions to lose.

If I fall for scam a second time, then I don't deserve the money

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by youngds: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2018
candlewax:
I will never invest in any crypto whatever. I like businesses that I can see and control. One that I can manage and beat up erring debtor. Not some online shiiit. That was how I lost 7000$ to libertyreserveinvest.org now the site is for sale.

grin grin grin They're reserving your liberty, soon you shall see
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Ginalex(f): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2018
mathew247:
I was thinking this thread should be exciting but all I see here is scammers in the name of online business crypto and forex fraud. abeg importers should share there experience abeg.
You, my dear friend spoke my mind.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by pwiz(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2018
I work on Amazon Mturk as a side income!!! Online money is sweet

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by celestialAgent(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Long story short, I lost about $10000 to crypto trading this year. Caveat, if you must trade crypto, only use funds with no sentimental attachment.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by jossytech(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2018
haywhy59:

, bro I have seen ur problem, you want to become a millionaire overnight.. Forex is not for you then.

Thank you hayway59, typical yahoo boyz mind. Get rich quick. I called it robbery mind. We works to learn and then earn not hit

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by MicroBox: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2018
okeysly:
My biggest investment this year was in crypto-trading

I was introduced to 2 platforms by a friend in the USA who has been making cool $$$$ with them for the past one year.
At first I doubted, I smile to the bank on a daily basis since then....
It also made me meet people of high class also in the society

Please tell me one of the platform..
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by arcdone(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2018
I will send mine.... Am interested too bro
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by arcdone(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2018
okeysly:
Send me n email via agbarasylvester2019@gmail.com
Am interested bro.... Ve sent mine too
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by jujutom(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2018
Earn while browsing
Check my profile
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by showafrica(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2018
dellyjoe10:
FOREX AND BINARY TRADING

7 FIGURE RETURNS

This is the final destination.. Anyone who is not into this yet is missing

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Mizwisdom:
This would have been a good thread but scammers are taking over sad
You’re really Miss wisdom .
Can I pm you ? grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by jossytech(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2018
celestialAgent:
In that case, let me just follow you.

Ask for proof as he's has condemned ppls for not given proof, all proof uploaded here, follow but use sense. Easier said then done. Again I don't train I trade n earn, quite money making is d way. No noise

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2018
pwiz:
I work on Amazon Mturk as a side income!!! Online money is sweet
What’s amazon mturk?
Can you explain better how this works ?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by yori: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2018
quote author=okeysly post=74205442]My biggest investment this year was in crypto-trading

I was introduced to 2 platforms by a friend in the USA who has been making cool $$$$ with them for the past one year.
At first I doubted, I smile to the bank on a daily basis since then....
It also made me meet people of high class also in the society[/quote]

My email address is iroy_y2k@yahoo.com. please can you PM me too....make 2019 sweet for me too, I beg you. God bless
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by franchasng: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2018
jossytech:

With load of evidence we have posted? Maybe I post my bank alert too , will one book selling fetch money you 900k. Nigerian. Any way goodluck to everyone not all can do biz offline or online, some are made to works for othew no.matter how and some brain can't face challenge. Biz is for real men, not boyz who lose penny n making all noise. I've loss too but u need to know what u are doing. Period
Bros FOREX, crypto, binary option trading is not business!!

Even if you are among the insignificant few making some success in FOREX and crypto trading, I still insist they are not real business!

You are gambling with your income and investment capital.

My honest advice to you as an expert and successful entrepreneur who has tried virtually all manner of online and offline business is this:

Withdraw you current earnings from all your FOREX trading accounts and startup a real business you can grow, expand and turn into a brand that can employ people and you become a proud employer with a real business that your kids can inherit in future.

If you need honest guide and you have up to $10,000 startup capital, contact me and I will guide you on how to build a real business brand.

The money you guys invest in crypto and FOREX trading, if you invest it in some other online business I know for sure, you will make more sustainable income than on unpredictable FOREX trading

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Na time bro! That's why I didn't reply most people on other thread too.. I no just get the time.... Some day maybe I'll make a guide and mention you too! I've been really busy with stuff these days
Okrikacity:

Bro please can we chat on WhatsApp make u show me way
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Japz(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Bibyance:
My biggest return this year was from cryptos. I had been investing since July 2017. Jan 2018 brought massive gains for me when I made over 170kUSD. Cashed out 3/4 and put straight into mutual funds. 2018 was a good year.
Still massively into crypto tho.

Boss can I pm you?? I need some crypto knowledge ahead of 2019,you could be of great help to me... Thank you
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by franchasng: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2018
4601CE:

What’s amazon mturk?
Can you explain better how this works ?
its a platform owned by Amazon where you can work as a freelancer performing digital tasks assigned to you and earn based on task performed.

The only issue is, Amazon Mturk don't accept people easily, especially Nigerians.

It is difficult getting accepted into Amazon Mturk programme, that's the big issue if not, its a good start for a youth looking for ways to raise startup capital for other business ventures

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by MicroBox: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Sapphire94:
wink

INVESTED 400K INTO FOREX TRADING SOMETIME IN SEPTEMBER

I LOST IT ALL WITHIN ONE WEEK..

BUT I FEEL PROUD AND EAGER TO INVEST AGAIN.

Please don't try again yet except you don bele full with trading strategies that work for you..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Ikaosunwon(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2018
I bought a used mini bus last year for 300k, tokunbo engine for 120k, fixing and other necessary things for like 30k.
Started work October 30 precisely and worked for 50 weeks, each week i save 20k which amount to 1m in total. I had 6 weeks break altogether.
I just sold the bus like 2 weeks ago for the same 300k. I just bought a used Toyota avensis verso for 1.250M 3 days ago, I want to be using it for transport; Lagos to ibadan.
I just started yesterday. Nagode

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by MicroBox: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Master s strategy and you are good..
Crypto trading..
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by tosinjay(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2018
dellyjoe10:
FOREX AND BINARY TRADING

7 FIGURE RETURNS
Hi bro, please i need your input into this. Have a broker who i invested with in Binary, the funds maxed to $8k in August which was already over the 6 months agreement but it's been one story upon another on how he's unable to make withdrawal since August that i should have cashed out. Can i whatsapp you please. Thanks.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Japz(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2018
franchasng:
Bros FOREX, crypto, binary option trading is not business!!

Even if you are among the insignificant few making some success in FOREX and crypto trading, I still insist they are not real business!

You are gambling with your income and investment capital.

My honest advice to you as an expert and successful entrepreneur who has tried virtually all manner of online and offline business is this:

Withdraw you current earnings from all your FOREX trading accounts and startup a real business you can grow, expand and turn into a brand that can employ people and you become a proud employer with a real business that your kids can inherit in future.

If you need honest guide and you have up to $10,000 startup capital, contact me and I will guide you on how to build a real business brand.

The money you guys invest in crypto and FOREX trading, if you invest it in some other online business I know for sure, you will make more sustainable income than on unpredictable FOREX trading

Bro if it's not for you it's not for you.... You're just painting everything bad because you lost money.... Are you the only one that has lost money??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks / Goldman Sachs Suddenly Issued A Crypto Price Warning After Huge Bitcoin Crash / Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.