Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Last Trump - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Last Trump (2740 Views)

Is Donald Trump Still The Last Trump Or Shall We Wait For Another? / President Donald Trump May Be The Last Trump Of The Rapture! / President Trump Has Blown The Last Trump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2018
coputa:
We have many races in the universe residing in different countries and continents.
The people here have different beliefs and cultures which were passed from one generation to the other.
What you see in any country/content didn't start today,it was their value system and beliefs.
The Africans/blacks is where they are today because of the age long tradition of hate,greed,selfishness and egoism

So the whiteman did not have an age long tradition of greed, hate, selfishness and egoism, that's why he enslaved you for over 300 years?
Re: The Last Trump by coputa(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

So the whiteman did not have an age long tradition of greed, hate, selfishness and egoism, that's why he enslaved you for over 300 years?

Prosperity,advancement and development is a divine gift from an infinite source.It cannot be questioned or queried.
Your religiosity not withstanding.
Blacks were not enslaved,they willingly sold out.
Re: The Last Trump by Ranchhoddas: 12:42am On Dec 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

Whites are holier than blacks?
Holiness a.k.a. piety is not a prerequisite for national development. More like "accountability".

2 Likes

Re: The Last Trump by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

He is the one who thunders when he speaks!

Good and the one who thunders when he speaks is GOD not JESUS.
Re: The Last Trump by Originakalokalo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

Donald Trump...if it is not declared already

Someone should please tell this guy that he is wrong...

You need to study the Bible sir.

God bless you.
Re: The Last Trump by Lirqur: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrPresident1:

He is already here.

Frosbel2, do you realise that Jesus will come with thunder, and his voice will sound with thunder?

False, Jesus(pbuh) will come down on the wings of angels.
Re: The Last Trump by Originakalokalo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lirqur:

False, Jesus(pbuh) will come down on the wings of angels.

Do you believe in him?

in Jesus?

As the son of God?

Who died for your sins?

If you do, you are saved by him.

If you don't believe this things, you bear your sins all by yourself...

You won't rest with him in eternity.

These are Jesus words himself.

God bless you.
Re: The Last Trump by Lirqur: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Do you believe in him?

in Jesus?

As the son of God?

Who died for your sins?

If you do, you are saved by him.

If you don't believe this things, you bear your sins all by yourself...

You won't rest with him in eternity.

These are Jesus words himself.

God bless you.

We know him better than you do. Jesus(pbuh) didn't die for the sins of anyone. We are all going back to Allah with our deeds, remember this, Allah is your Lord.

Salaam
Re: The Last Trump by Originakalokalo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lirqur:

We know him better than you do. Jesus(pbuh) didn't die for the sins of anyone. We are all going back to Allah with our deeds, remember this, Allah is your Lord.

Salaam

You know Jesus more than I do.

This is very interesting.

What else do you know about him?
Re: The Last Trump by Lirqur: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Originakalokalo:

You know Jesus more than I do.

This is very interesting.

What else do you know about him?

He is a slave of Allah, and when he comes to quench the Dajjal(antichrist) he will put an end to all religious sects except the religion of Islam. He will let those who erroneously call him the "son of ilah(God) know that Allah, is his Lord. and then Christians will know that they have been deceived but the mercy of Allah is what we all are benefiting.
Re: The Last Trump by Originakalokalo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lirqur:

He is a slave of Allah

This is what archangel Gabriel said concerning Jesus.

Take a look...

" And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the

Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."
(Luke 1: 35)

Angel Gabriel stands in the presence of God.. Luke 1 vs 19.

He called Jesus the Son of God.

The Demons called him the son of God...

Take a look...

(Matthew 8 )
------------
28 28 And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

How is he a slave of Allah?

Slave ke?

Are you sure you know the Jesus we are talking about here?

Lirqur:

and when he comes to quench the Dajjal(antichrist) he will put an end to all religious sects except the religion of Islam.

God almighty acknowledged Jesus as his son...

Take a look..

(Matthew 3 )
------------
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Jesus has nothing to do with Islam.

Anyone who doesn't believe in him IS CONDEMNED ALREADY....Jesus said this.

You don't need to wait for the judgement day...

You know the outcome already

Lirqur:

He will let those who erroneously call him the "son of ilah(God) know that Allah, is his Lord. and then Christians will know that they have been deceived but the mercy of Allah is what we all are benefiting.

(Luke 24 )
------------
46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

Do you really know this Jesus?
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
The last trump will be blown worldwide, they will broadcast the trump as far and as wide as possible. When Trump declared the end of the tribulation, it was broadcast worldwide, I saw it on CNN, when he started the process of the declaration of peace and safety by sanctioning Iran, we all saw the broadcast on CNN, including his twitter statement about wanting 'WORLD PEACE'.

If the trump that he blew on the 19th of December, just before the winter solstice, is the trump (I have doubts about this because it was equivocal), then we should all just be expectant. However, if the trump is still to be blown, we will surely hear it. It will not be blown in isolation

Gross darkness has covered the whole world, we can no longer continue like this.
Re: The Last Trump by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hi
Could you please stop this blasphemy? Trump has no significance in Christ's second coming. He may be an endtime tool in God's hands but no more than that. He's not an angel or a lover of Jesus Christ. The last trump in the Bible will be blown by AN ANGEL OF GOD ALMIGHTY not a mere mortal.

Please desist from this. No man knows the hour of RAPTURE. Your role is to be ready to either be taken or left behind

MrPresident1:
The last trump will be blown worldwide, they will broadcast the trump as far and wide as possible. When Trump declared the end of the tribulation, it was broadcast worldwide, I saw it on CNN, when he started the process of the declaration of peace and safety by sanctioning Iran, we all saw the broadcast on CNN, including his twitter statement about wanting 'WORLD PEACE'.

If the trump that he blew on the 19th of December, just before the winter solstice, is the trump (I have doubts about this because it was equivocal), then we should all just be expectant. However, if the trump is still to be blown, we will surely hear it. It will not be blown in isolation

Gross darkness has covered the whole world, we can no longer continue like this.
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
You will hear that trump, the sound of thunder! The two-leaved gates of all the evil doers will loosen up shocked grin

Psalm 18:13
The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave hisvoice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Rebekkah:
Hi
Could you please stop this blasphemy? Trump has no significance in Christ's second coming. He may be an endtime tool in God's hands but no more than that. He's not an angel or a lover of Jesus Christ. The last trump in the Bible will be blown by AN ANGEL OF GOD ALMIGHTY not a mere mortal.

Please desist from this. No man knows the hour of RAPTURE. Your role is to be ready to either be taken or left behind

Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2018
Psalm 18:13
The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave hisvoice; hail stones and coals of fire.

The Great King who THUNDERS when he speaks is coming!
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
At the last trump...
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2019
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Isaiah 63:1-3
63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

He is RED in apparel, he THUNDERS when he speaks, COALS OF FIRE issue from his mouth, all the enemies tremble and submit at his presence. The ARCHANGEL, The Great and Mighty KING
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2019
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

I want to explain this verse
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2019
A.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,

There is a difference between The LORD and the Lord. The LORD is the Almighty God, the Lord is Christ; but they are the same person because the Bible says, ...I and my father are one.

So this verse is saying Jesus is coming from heaven
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2019
B. He shall descend from heaven

Isaiah 63:1-2
63 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

Where is the heaven of this world? Heaven means the place of rulership, and enjoyment. Where is the rulership of this world domiciled? Who are the rulers of our world? Why does everyone want to travel to those places?

The land of edom is the heaven of this present world.
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
C. His voice

with the voice of the archangel,

The voice of the Archangel. Jesus is the Archangel

Revelation 14:2
And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

Revelation 19:6
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as thevoice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Jesus is the Archangel, and his voice is as the voice of a great thunder!

Jesus who thunders!
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
D. The trump of God

and with the trump of God:

Jesus will descend with the trump of God. The trump of God is that thunder and voice we have explained above.
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
E. The dead in Christ

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The dead in Christ are the faithful Christians and all the genuine good people of the world.

When they hear the thunder from heaven, automatically, they will be awakened from their mental graves.

Please note that the dead is not those people in the physical literal grave, no. The dead is the people who are presently mentally dead, these is majorly black people. It is because of the deadness of black people that they occupy the bottom rung of every socioeconomic ladder in the world. Their countries are the poorest, their cities are the dirtiest, and their people are the wildest
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
I just want to point something out.

I gave a timeline and created a thread called the great 20-day watch, since we had identified that Jesus is the sun, and we had also identified the seasons/generations of the sun, the rationale was then that Jesus would come before the commencement of another generation of the sun. Things did not quite play out as thought, but it was a very logical deduction.

You would remember that I always say that all the time frames I usually gave are epochs, they are epochs in the sense that they opened up newer vista's of understanding of the Word of GOD as soon as they passed. They were all reference periods, a kind of turning point, or critical road markers in our journey to the truth, and unraveling the time of the coming of Christ.

We are now able to understand the meaning of the trump of God (?) because it sounded just before the winter solstice. The timing of Trump's statement on Twitter is a clue to unraveling the motive of that statement. This is an example of the epochal understanding of the Word as I have always insisted. If we did not mark the time, we would just have passed off Donald Trump's statement without understanding it's true meaning

We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency.
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
This was Trump's tweet on the 19th of December 2018, just before the winter solstice.

We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency.

The tweet is divided into two parts: the first part is the trump of victory, the second part is the trump of Trump (blowing his own trumpet)
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
On December 31st, Donald Trump tweeted

If anybody but Donald Trump (blowing own trumpet) did what I did in Syria (blowing own trumpet), which was an ISIS loaded mess when I became President (blowing own trumpet), they would be a national hero (blowing own trumpet). ISIS is mostly gone (trump of victory), we’re slowly sending our troops back home to be with their families (trump of victory), while at the same time fighting ISIS remnants......

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

President Donald has blown the last trump, Christ will come anytime from now
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
On 31st December
.....Except the results are FAR BETTER than I ever said they were going to be! I campaigned against the NEVER ENDING WARS, remember!

The trump blowing continues
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2019
1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Christ the first from the dead
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Daniel 7:16
I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him thetruth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
Re: The Last Trump by MrPresident1: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Judges 5:4
Lord, when thou wentest out of Seir, when thou marchedst out of the field of Edom, the earth trembled, and the heavens dropped, the clouds also dropped water.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols / The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies / Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.