Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (66665 Views)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Honeydoc(f): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Although I don't support her actions, I can relate in a way.
People who are depressed or have been before will understand that it's not so easy opening up to others. Especially if you have done so before and been used or misunderstood. At that point you don't want to hear about how other people are having a worse life, how lagbaja doesn't have money or Tamuku didn't get admission...that further pushes the person deeper because then self loathing creeps in and she begins to feel like she's the most selfish person on earth for not being appreciative enough.
I feel bad for her because she had to go down that path and there was no one there for her. Of course her friends wouldn't have noticed, she probably hid it well under a mask of makeup and fake halfhearted smiles. Probably someone tried but didn't get deep enough to draw her out of the pain, perhaps it's bigger than we all think. Who can tell now? She's gone already.
The painful part is, that Peace she sought is not what she would find through suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is sad...very sad...
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thicktemptation:
I can understand her pain cos I can relate to it. Around this time last year I almost committed suicide too. I had my bottle of sniper and was writing suicide note and crying when my friend came in and took the sniper away then alerted my parents. I had wonderful friends who were there for me and that was what helped me. Lots of people are depressed and even when they tell people, they don't even take them serious.
oh God babe are the one on your profile pic ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by rilikalid(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Naughtysite:
What do you expect when the economy is dwindling and the only economic policy we have is fighting corruption
you must be silly Mr man. is suicide is expectations for dwindling economy? if that is so, why didn't you and the rest of your family take the suicide option since that's is the expectations. if

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Suicide is never an option
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Parents, please stop calling your kids witches or useless or saying they can't become anything in life.

You are your family members support system. If a person can't get support from his family where will they get it from?

And let's stop being greedy, entitled kids. She killed herself but had 12k minimum in her account. I know of people with less than that who started soft drinks business on campus to take care of themselves. They didn't kill themselves
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Tpresh(f): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmm, depression is real.
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=pascalbenz post=74208692] all die na die .....if you no die today you die tomorow why envy for next tomorrow ... If e tire you just backout [/did u evn read ma post ..im pro suicide..I was js trying to tell others d sweetest nd painless way to go..so js get lost man
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
A sin against.
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by U1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

what will I gain by lying!?? this may encourage someone!! our friendship has gone to the extent that she even knew my family!! we took her as our family!! show love to someone Bruh!!

I don't quite get it myself.

The use of a word like 'often' and something about visiting cinemas in the latter part of your post made the only narration sounded like something that happened way beyond 6 days ago.
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by dalass(f): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Omooba77:

May be her mum's gene is dominant on her.
Mental illness is real, but we trivialise it in this part of the world.

Yes you're right...
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Emzyme:
some parents are related to the devil

depression issa bad thing

suicidal thoughts creep up into my head all the time

maybe oneday i might become brave enough to take the step once more
i hate the people i should call Dad And mum

Don't let whatever your parents did or didn't do push you over the edge. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporal problem.

The fact that you are intelligent enough to write this and empowered enough to post it here shows you have the chance to erase the sad parts of your past and incubate a new and confident future. Be strong and decide to fight. You'll succeed
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Thicktemptation(f): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
LOVEWORLD247:
oh God babe are the one on your profile pic ?
Yeah iam

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Thicktemptation(f): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
vicardino:
I can understand that life may not be fair as we hope or expect it to be but death/suicide should never be an option, never. There's life after death and that's what we seem to be forgetting.
Please, never give devil the chance to paint death/suicide in gold for you. U are too beautiful to die now, too strong to commit suicide.
Thnx I appreciate
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Thicktemptation(f): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
phenzy:

You re just too beautiful to commit suicide....please never leave us yet. we love you
Thnx I won't. Now I have reasons to smile
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Thicktemptation(f): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fourwinds:
nawa oooo... The moment i saw ur moniker i was shocked...first time to see such...
Hope u have gotten over ur depression...

U can follow me ..we can always chat
I've gotten over it, thnx.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Thicktemptation(f): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
introvertme:

What was your reason?
They were much but I'm in a better place now
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thicktemptation:

I've gotten over it, thnx.
good to know...take care of yourself
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Thicktemptation(f): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fourwinds:
good to know...take care of yourself
I'll, thnx alot
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
I know this lady since 2009, she has never shown any sign of depression of any sort. She is so energetic and full of life
That's sad really
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

I swear.

Depression will make death seem like luxury.

A true peaceful and restful place

May her soul rest in perfect peace
Amen
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by amehstanley1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
get 120 follower and likes on instagram if u doubt try and see official_Bboy_vibe @.instagram

http://www.perfectliker.com/?r=2019075
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
footprint17:
it is readable to me
good eye sight or what?
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
R.I.P, but commiting suide isn't the best way out and she's almost a graduate! what a world.
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Ratello: 1:18am On Dec 28, 2018
This life sef is nothing under this government damn too cheap
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Rozaytee: 2:26am On Dec 28, 2018
mungoparks:
so Op?why you come dey sensor were the babe write password? na your sister?then as for this babe she really wanna die,now who's gonna cry for her now? and what the fcvk is she writing the letters,who cares to read them.
oga shut d fvck up abeg.. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Rozaytee: 2:28am On Dec 28, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
If someone that has 12k in her akant can drink sniper I wonder about those that has barely 2k, well am not justifying her actions but to me the picture of this lady as I see seems promising
my dear all na packaging... U see some people looking lovely outwardly ...but dey are depressed inside
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by Rozaytee: 2:34am On Dec 28, 2018
onwuakpachris:
suicide's d best way to go...why stay on and suffer terribly.. only that...you should av js used two cards of tramadol..dat one js feels as good as falling asleep..so painless..unlike sniper dat eats u up pretty bad..anyways bravo girl

ode
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by vandi247(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2018
Too bad for a young lady as such with visions, dreams and aspirations to commit such despite her condition.
This is a lesson to us all, treat your children right.
Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by footprint17(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2018
Blyzz:
good eye sight or what?
maybe your device

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by phenzy(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Thicktemptation:
Thnx I won't. Now I have reasons to smile
Awwwn...glad to hear that

1 Like

Re: Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) by mungoparks: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2018
Rozaytee:
oga shut d fvck up abeg.. Mumu
you dis bitter cunt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.