Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe (44322 Views)

Adamawa Election: Atiku Alleges Plot To Undermine Democracy, Provoke Violence / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding / Who Are The Real Owners Of 9mobile And Keystone Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Zubbyemodi(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2018
wolesmile:
So the 9 banks that took over Etisalat belongs Buhari family, abi?

Which school did you attend?

Continue...
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Zubbyemodi(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Funny enough, anything they touches collapse. Watch how etisalat and keystone bank will collapse
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by SarkinYarki: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2018
gidado14:

so Atikulate does not have anything to be campaigning for, na this one you want bring, ok Let him tell us how INTELS come to exsist

everybody knows Intel's story and how it started in 1984
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by jude79(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Earthbound:
I did my internship at the control tower at NPA. I know one thing, if Atiku is investigated via Intels, he'd be spending the rest of his life in prison.

Hypocrite vomiting propaganda!

this contirbution smells like afonja
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by KIING: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2018
“The other day, a man who scored
15,424,921 (fifteen million, four hundred and twenty four thousand and nine hundred and twenty one) votes to win the 2015 general election
was reported to have been nominated by 14 million APC members at the Presidential primaries for 2019.
In a place that cannot contain 3million people.
Now, over 12 million farmers have donated to his campaign.
Are they indirectly spewing out outrageous figures of people they
intend to claim voted for them in the
coming elections?
Could that be why the President was flashing an occult double four hand signal that has gone viral?
What did the hand signal mean?
Does it mean that the President has jettisoned the idea of a free and fair election and
telling Nigerians that no matter how they vote, he will return for a second term of four years?
In any case , if the farmers who just took a loan through the borrowers anchor programme and have not liquidated the facility can donate this huge sum or any sum for that matter,
it means the ‘Association of widows and children of all those slain by Boko Haram and herdsmen will donate N5billion to the Buhari campaign.
In fact, the 23.1 million youth
who lost their jobs between 2016 till date will donate about N12billion to the Buhari campaign.”
LIARS
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2018
rexwalters:
It is not hard to tell a Doughnut,still dwelling on a statement made by a guilty party,please try and think for yourself.

Babachir has paid the money back and is seeking a plea deal from EFCC,life must go on,later you will post your account number that you haven't eaten in 2 days?go and look for work to take care of yourself or go back to school to learn another discipline,Atiku Abubakar and pdp did nothing for you in 16 years of power,they have nothing to offer you today or tomorrow.
@awelekiti i think this is meant for you
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by new2012: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2018
wolesmile:
I still don't know how buying into a company's share translates to buying over the company to own it.

cc new2012
SarkinYarki
smartleo
schoolzinicc

Listen to yourself Na.. Bro, think. Its not illegal yet

1 Like

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Deepthoughts: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2018
rexwalters:
Investigation into what?Mumudey pdp know they can't win so if you tell enough propaganda and lies, to them by pdp magic it will turn to the truth,no wonder when people were registering to vote you were in a nairabet office? Big Dummy.
Now you don't know what should be investigated,I hope you would say same if the reverse happens ok.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by farmerking: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2018
ivandragon:
this is heavy.

can atiku substantiate this claim?
He cannot because he knows he's defeated already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by IkennaDavid1(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Earthbound:
I did my internship at the control tower at NPA. I know one thing, if Atiku is investigated via Intels, he'd be spending the rest of his life in prison.

Very true.. U are correct.

But yet again we shouldn't loose focus of the topic.. What if his allegations are found out to be true?
I think the model of the story here is that just like Atiku, The MR INTEGRITY and his vice is just as currupt. Same with other politicians.

We should all keep our fingers crossed because there are many more truths to be uncovered about both parties in the weeks leading up to the elections.

Good save us all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by smartleo(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2018
wolesmile:

Continue believing that
The Company name is Teleology , please you can Google it.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Salefu12: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by berrystunn(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2018
AntiWailer:

grin

Built them a house before you graduated.

I know your hand writing
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by erickjany: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
OK

..2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..
Congratulations Dear. You are on point. You have secured your future and that of your kids. Chastity is a sure way to dwell in God's presence . Hoses 14:7 They that dwell under his shadow shall returned and they shall revive as the corn and grow as the vine.
This word of God is for you, that is how your life will be in 2019.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by SchoolZinicc: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
wolesmile:
I still don't know how buying into a company's share translates to buying over the company to own it.

cc new2012
SarkinYarki
smartleo
schoolzinicc

if you buy N1.00 worth of share of a company, you are automatically a legitimate part of the ownership of that company..

Though other terms and conditions applies as to what are your roles in the decision making of the managerial activities of the said company.

Button line is you are a legitimate co-owner.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by ebuka440: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
More facts are still emerging. APC remains a good riddance to bad rubbish
DrGoodman:
By the time Buharri leaves the seat in 2019, there will be more than a trillion dollars corruption scandal opened. The one that will take over 30 years to clear.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by 6tuz2468(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
CilicMarin:
News made for the Ipob miscreants...

Atiku IS A THIEF! NO AMOUNT OF SPINNING CAN ERASE THAT...

If not let him travel to America..
. Is it constitutional that a presidential candidate must visit Ameria before he becomes president in his country? Wise up my comrade and face the fact. The said allegation is for the betterment of me and you. Cheerz
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
silastemplar:
@awelekiti i think this is meant for you
haha. Ok
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by jude79(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
new2012:

Listen to yourself Na.. Bro, think. Its not illegal yet
if u buy 50% of a company share and it's bigger than other contributors, u own the company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by wolesmile(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
SchoolZinicc:

if you buy N1.00 worth of share of a company, you are automatically a legitimate part of the ownership of that company..

Though other terms and conditions applies as to what are your roles in the decision making of the managerial activities of the said company.

Button line is you are a legitimate co-owner.
A shareholder is different from a real owner. They bought shares, not the company. Say something else, bro
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by wolesmile(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Zubbyemodi post=74200860][/quote] Why quote when you have nothing to say
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by gentlegenius(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol.

This nonsense is for the foolish people who realized the jubril rubbish is no longer selling.

He even claimed the 4 year double symbol is occultic.

I only pity the eediot who even after they see that this write up is nonsense will still be screaming na true.
Guy use your brain... This write up is true.
The same dullard that appoints many of his relatives into positions of government can influence the sale of etisalat and keystone bank to his family members...
https://www.nairaland.com/4898295/opinion-proof-buhari-made-nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8849572774
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by gentlegenius(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
OK

..2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..
Are you serious

So, warris dis

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by SchoolZinicc: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
wolesmile:

A shareholder is different from a real owner. They bought shares, not the company. Say something else, bro

If you own something and decided to sell part of it to the public that won't make you sole owner any longer.

Buying share of a company make you a legitimate part of the ownership of that company.

That you are called to make decisions about the activities of that company depends on how many shares you have there.

What made the "real owners" is the amount of shares they are able to maintain.
Companies are owned by shares and if the public buys into them, they (the public) are also owners.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by AntiWailer: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
gentlegenius:

Guy use your brain... This write up is true.
The same dullard that appoints many of his relatives into positions of government can influence the sale of etisalat and keystone bank to his family members...
https://www.nairaland.com/4898295/opinion-proof-buhari-made-nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8849572774

U use your brain but u cnt mention names and percentage share and how they are related to Buhari ?
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by poseidon12: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Earthbound:

So your point is what exactly? That it is ok for Buhari and his family to loot the treasury?
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by OreMI22: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari's true worth will be revealed after 2019!

Everyone close to Buhari has now become a multi-billionaire, while Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world.

It is sad that Nigerians are still deceived by sweet-tongued politicians who speak of "anti-corruption" yet they are corrupt and condone corrupt friends and relatives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 28, 2018
OreMI22:
Buhari's true worth will be revealed after 2019!

Everyone close to Buhari has now become a multi-billionaire, while Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world.

It is sad that Nigerians are still deceived by sweet-tongued politicians who speak of "anti-corruption" yet they are corrupt and condone corrupt friends and relatives.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
berrystunn:

Atiku verify before coming out with this.

This is serious oooh...So even Mr Integrity now has investments unlike before that's a good one...

At least baba now has a business venture not only cows...so Happy for him.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by diadem10: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Could be true. I don't trust the saggitarius. They are morally corrupt, ruthless, desperate, insensitive, selfish and highly egoistic. People like Giggs, Mbappe, Atiku and even Buhari should be feared.
Re: Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe by berrystunn(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
ejibaba:

This is serious oooh...So even Mr Integrity now has investments unlike before that's a good one...

At least baba now has a business venture not only cows...so Happy for him.

Baba is just there watching
people around him and family members are making alot of money now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.