Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register (62769 Views)

Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES 2019) / Federal Government Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) 2019 / Apply For The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by CreativeMind18: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA). The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.

The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;

P-YES GOALS:

The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been conceived and designed to:

Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least on other youth within his/her immediate community.
Create wealth among the growing youth population.
Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
Consolidate and integrate youth development into the main stream of government policies, programmes and the national budget.
Build the capacity of the youth to enable them take charge of their own well being and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
To integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:

Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.

Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).

Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.

Provable upright character and a stable mind.

Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.

Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.

Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.

Applicants must complete a guarantor’s form.

Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefiting from the scheme. (A second level beneficiary (SLB) is a fellow youth in your community who you must have identified and chosen to be trained in your business. This means that at the end of (a minimum) of one year, you will be obligated to empower this youth in the same manner that the presidential youth empowerment scheme (PYES) has empowered you)

HOW TO APPLY:

If you can meet the job requirements listed above, click the link below to apply for the empowerment programme:

https://jobsgivers.com/job/presidential-youth-empowerment-scheme-p-yes-has-opened-registration-for-massive-empowerment-for-774000-graduates-and-non-graduates/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by DavidEsq(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
screw your stupid scam

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by YESpParticipant: 7:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Until the government funds all winners of YouWiN connect, GEM (big portal) and BOI/Yes-p, this new so called empowerment program called P-Yes remains a scam! Quote me anywhere!!

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by edemsimeon: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yes
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by hannita(f): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2019
smiley But has anyone tried to register?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by NotBeenPaid: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2019

And the same government is still struggling to keep up with the N-Power program. Lol

More like having the poor locked down - Not being able to think for themselves.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by deedy111: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Application hasn't started
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by itiswellandwell: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Hmm
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by godwinstringed1(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2019
wow
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by kach17(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2019
It's real guys. Was at their office
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by elidi(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2019
deedy111:
Application hasn't started
It has started

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Viking007(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2019
They are just looking for quick fix temporary options. Why not give the youths jobs you promised?

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by koyeni(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by MurderEnglish(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Youth empowerment my ass.... Empower the youths by investing in Education, food, security then see all the other sector of the economy blossom...

P-NO sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Semiheart(f): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=hannita post=74558838] smiley But has anyone tried to register?[/qu7yeah i did but it's has been bouncing back

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by dingbang(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2019
You havent finished npower, na yes p.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by ikorodureporta: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2019
Is it a technical training??
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Tunasco4u(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2019
OK
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by XaviDayo(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2019
GEM.....scam
YES P ....Scam
YouWin Connect....Scam

Now Buhari don bring P_Yes

Hahahahahahahahah.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2019
hannita:
The requirement get as e be o
A strategy just to bring the masses to vote for his dumb skull. Yes-P my ass.
Something he won't implement after those that qualified votes for him.

This country is altogether a joke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Immanuels7(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2019
10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial
https://www./2019/01/10-disturbing-stories.html

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Modupex(f): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Next Month is election cool
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by deedy111: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2019
elidi:

It has started

I tried applying this morning, it can't go through the application process

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by seunOgoluwa: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2019
THIS IS THE WONDERFUL TESTIMONY OF THIS ABUJA BASED IT PROFESSIONAL (IN BLACK ATTIRE IN PICTURE ATTACHED) WHO CAME ALL THE WAY FOR OUR PRACTICAL TRAINING IN LAGOS

"I am Henry and work with a top parastatal here in Abuja. Before my 3 weeks leave from my place of work, i needed to master my knowledge in two major courses - 3D Animations and Mobile App Development. Saw several adverts of training centers both in Abuja and Lagos but chose to settle for The ICT Hub after series of enquiries and professionalism i got from them over the phone and email. Paid for the training without seeing their facility yet but something told me these people know exactly what their turf!
Eventually flew to Lagos, lodged in a hotel close by and commenced my 3 weeks training. The first day of training in 3D Animations was mind blowing that right on that day, I paid for the Ionic Mobile App Development classes and was having the two courses simultaneously - morning and afternoon Sessions.

Not only was the practical training so intense, they provided me with variety of lunch meal EVERYDAY throughout the course of my training. I can beat my chest to recommend them to anyone who desire job ready practical training beyond ordinary theory. I cant wait to see them land in Abuja!"

ARE YOU IN ABUJA, NASSARAWA, BENUE, KOGI, KADUNA AND OTHER SURROUNDING STATES, CITIES AND TOWN - THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO TOWN!

- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Become the DIGITAL MARKETER employers and clients want to hire in 4 weeks for just N30,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N28,000)
- GRAPHICS DESIGN: This training delivers practical knowledge to make you a creative Graphics Designer in 4 weeks for just N30,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N28,000)
- 3D ANIMATIONS: Be the 3D Animator employers and clients want to hire in 4 weeks for just N33,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N30,000)
- MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT: Be a cross platform Mobile App Developer with ionic in 4 weeks for jus N40,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N37,000)
- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT: Be a most-sought after Website Developer in 4 weeks for just N35,000 (EARLY PAYMENT IS N32,000)

VENUE: ASOKORO, LIFE CAMP (More locations to be announced soon)

DATE: MARCH 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO CREATIVELY DESIGN AND DEVELOP PROJECTS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by DavidEsq(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2019
hannita:
Try, make u tell us na. It doesn't work o. I don try am. Scamatozoa angry

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by knaikky(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Contact me now for just N3,000

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Their website is a dumb shit.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by 8stargeneral: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmm,indirect way to vote apc,i no go try am cry
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by omakay(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2019
The most commonly used word in Nigeria when it comes to dealings between "FG" and "Nigerians"

"EMPOWERMENT"

It used to be "subsidy" but that ship has sailed!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by drey076(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2019
MurderEnglish:
Youth empowerment my ass.... Empower the youths by investing in Education, food, security then see all the other sector of the economy blossom...

P-NO sad
you will apply after the election.

Next level issa goal

1 Like

Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Bluntemperor: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2019
how can a serious government empower people of 200 milion without backing such program without monetary value?.
That is you want to empower both literate and illiterate without a ready FUND to show you that those that design this program is meant to fail.Nigerians let's ask the government more questions.prividing equipments alone on a limited business entity without money as a backup will not bring success.Lets do it right that is why the Concept of you WIN can be borrowed.
Re: Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme P-YES: How To Register by Alepa(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

And the same government is still struggling to keep up with the N-Power program. Lol

More like having the poor locked down - Not being able to think for themselves.

All these igbos sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With The Wife Of A Major In The Nigerian Army / This Is An Indian Company You Shouldn't Work For In Nigeria Because Of Racism / Dpr Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.