Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Need A Job Any Type In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Any Type In Abuja (427 Views)

Please Help I Need A Job Any Kind / Please I Need A Job!!! Any Job At All, In Lagos Ajegule / See How You Can Get A Bank Teller Job Any Where In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Any Type In Abuja by Realdivine247(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
good day nairalanders I need a job any type of job in abuja am 18 years old Thank You
Re: I Need A Job Any Type In Abuja by philip0906(m): 3:33am On Jan 01, 2019
On your other thread, you were 21 years undecided...edo people sha

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Any Type In Abuja by Realdivine247(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
philip0906:
On your other thread, you were 21 years undecided...edo people sha
I just they help people out oh my brother
Re: I Need A Job Any Type In Abuja by famuad: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
The Best Freelance Site You Can Work To Earn Money Without Stress

What is freelancing? Freelancing is the act of working for people based on a contract level. However, it may be working remotely from the comfort of your home. There are different ways freelancers can sell their skills, and yes, freelance gigs can turn into a lot more than your typical one-off project. In fact, according to Intuit, “the gig economy . . . is now estimated to be about 34% of the workforce and is expected to be 43% by the year 2020.”

The following are the freelancing sites you can work:

1. Freelancer: Freelancer is a popular platform where you can turn your skills into a lot of money by working for people. Freelancer is one of the trusted and largest online platform for finding jobs. Different companies and individual across the globe post thousands of engagements. How does a freelancer work? A buyer will post a project with a budget, and any seller that has the actual skill for the project will bid for the gig. There are many opportunities on freelancer, whatever the skill you possess.

2. Upwork: Upwork is also a marketplace like freelancer.com where you bid for the project by sending a cover letter as a proposal, the time the project will take to deliver and the amount you can do the project. Over millions of projects are posting on upwork daily. Another comparable site is Guru

Read the full gist here >>> https://www.techtrenz.com/the-best-freelance-site-you-can-work-without-stress/

(1) (Reply)

Answer question to get paid / Hotel / Custodian Investment Plc Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.