Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi (26289 Views)

Urgent Vacancy: Account Officer/bookkeeper (1 Year Experience) / Fortunate Step Resource (gnld) Neolife / Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2018
Emperorempower:

The guys are wicked.
Though, my MD was a good person.
You this biz is like a secret cult, you know certain truths at certain level.

The guy challenged his own mentors and started exposing them for their wickedness, the superiors wrote to neolife and he was suspended, it was at that point he quitted and MVE folded

U are rite. The way they make people worship the MD"s . the kneeling and calling them Master and all the slangs involved. And the secrecy involved. My MD Fortune use to tell people " u hav join a cult for making money,what we do here is in matt4:19, blablabla talk for 2hrs motivations n all kinda talks"...
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2018
This are all the innocent youths who paid 100,4000,500,10,000. E.t.c that couldnt meet up with the 15000 being asked of them that I personally invited. Like I mentioned in this post. They are about 103people . As Fortune is denying this post? Accusing me of lying against him. I had to share the pics. Som of them their numbers are there. Incase any CID/Police or army is reading this? You can call any of this numbers and ask them if they paid the amount stated in this pictures.

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2018
This another set of people. Name and amount

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:

U are rite. The way they make people worship the MD"s . the kneeling and calling them Master and all the slangs involved. And the secrecy involved. My MD Fortune use to tell people " u hav join a cult for making money,what we do here is in matt4:19, blablabla talk for 2hrs motivations n all kinda talks"...
I can remember few of the slangs
1. Mad: multivated and articulated toward making a difference

2. The business you do is the business of I don't understand

3. If you package well you make money

4. Oloshosho::::::;sho (3x]

If I had spent as much time with my books as I spent on those company and personal core values, final selection and induction, I would have come out with an A- parallel
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:
This are all the innocent youths who paid 100,4000,500,10,000. E.t.c that couldnt meet up with the 15000 being asked of them that I personally invited. Like I mentioned in this post. They are about 103people . As Fortune is denying this post? Accusing me of lying against him. I had to share the pics. Som of them their numbers are there. Incase any CID/Police or army is reading this? You can call any of this numbers and ask them if they paid the amount stated in this pictures.
Is he a nairalander?
What's his moniker?
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2018
This are all the people who never completed their 15,000 due to hardship and some lost the zeal and some where discouraged . I canceled the names of all the 1s that I called who told me they not interested again(of which they can never come back for this money) it all goes to the MD"s account (some did mobile transfer to his account directly) when they come for refund? He wil claim he had sent the money to neolife office&that dey should write letter.&wait for reply.Till they are frustrated.

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Now I worked so hard? I kept the office alive.I had a team of 121 people. All the final selectors where my Recruits(so sad none of them have seen a dime till today) I spoke to them all about the secrets the MD revealed to me. But they were blinded to believe in me& my story.(They choose to believe in Fortune) My Team was NTP.(ngwu Tochukwu Patrick)

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:27am On Dec 29, 2018
All the names you see there cancelled are all my people who quitted. About 90% of this people quitted.because all they were told was not what they saw...and The MD and his assistant was making sexual advances at some of this girls...which demotivated them to quit.while I get this girls for business? He selects the 1s he can seduce and distract with false promises&lure them...He would deny it also.

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:
Now I worked so hard? I kept the office alive.I had a team of 121 people. All the final selectors where my Recruits(so sad none of them have seen a dime till today) I spoke to them all about the secrets the MD revealed to me. But they were blinded to believe in me& my story.(They choose to believe in Fortune) My Team was NTP.(ngwu Tochukwu Patrick)
That's another problem.

They will observe 1minute silence for you.

And trying to make them understand will amount to trying to discourage them.....remember the brainwashing?

I know you have made this statement before "5DD for sure" "even if fortune quits, I will never quit"

And sure you have told them this before "people quit even as diamond director, never let those quitting to discourage you"

Now you have quitted and they are seeing you like a source of discouragement!
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Most of this people are students from Federal university of agriculture Makurdi benue state and Benue state university also. Who are from poor or mild class family.I know how hard it was for them to raise the step money they were forced to pay.Some of them quitted witout collecting the 15,000 for socalled traning or the 10,000! 20,000! 40,000!60,000+! 152000! They never got the money or gnld supplements they paid for

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Emperorempower:

That's another problem.

They will observe 1minute silence for you.

And trying to make them understand will amount to trying to discourage them.....remember the brainwashing?

I know you have made this statement before "5DD for sure" "even if fortune quits, I will never quit"

And sure you have told them this before "people quit even as diamond director, never let those quitting to discourage you"

Now you have quitted and they are seeing you like a source of discouragement!
Thats why the MD is calling them all and lying against me, saying all kind of things. But the MD is 4years (2015) yet not sapphire director . he has not travelled? Wen wil he? 20years time?
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 12:36am On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:

Thats why the MD is calling them all and lying against me, saying all kind of things. But the MD is 4years (2015) yet not sapphire director . he has not travelled? Wen wil he? 20years time?
Don't mind them, all na vitamin p
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Some of these my team members who quitted? Collected some cups but not all, and dey where frustrated and left the rest. Because when the come? They are not given all,maybe 1,2,3 or none and posted to come another day after many brainwashing...so all that money is with Fortune Idu in his account. And he cant account for any of it any more. I Just hope my Team members wil understand, I lost more than they all did. Relationships,time,money,facebook frnds?
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 12:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Emperorempower:

Don't mind them, all na vitamin p
Please do u still have a picture of the induction table of step, level and incentive? If you do? Post it here please.
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 12:40am On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:

Please do u still have a picture of the induction table of step, level and incentive? If you do? Post it here please.
Yes, let me check.
But it varies from platforms to platform.

Modified: sorry I can't find it.
The book is filled and I left while relocating
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by shefzo: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2018
They have alot of ways to bring people in, Jobvacancy written on wall, Job vacancy flier, Business Seminar and others. Its not a good experience at all, I used 1year and 7month before prayer cut the chain and open my eyes. GNLD/Neolife is a bondage, A lot of young people have been mislead to this path. All their traveling incentive doesn'pass Africa,1week. I was threatened when I was trying to open one of my ccolleague eyes. You can feel what we are feeling unless you go there to experience yours. Good day

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2018
shefzo:
They have alot of ways to bring people in, Jobvacancy written on wall, Job vacancy flier, Business Seminar and others. Its not a good experience at all, I used 1year and 7month before prayer cut the chain and open my eyes. GNLD/Neolife is a bondage, A lot of young people have been mislead to this path. All their traveling incentive doesn'pass Africa,1week. I was threatened when I was trying to open one of my ccolleague eyes. You can feel what we are feeling unless you go there to experience yours. Good day

before some one wil want to claim I am lying. Another person has confirmed the reality of this true life story and experience.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2018
I have evidence of the transactions that was made via transfer to Fortune Idu Akpokinovo who has being denying this post and all I invested. Claiming I had collected my supplement &money,which he never gave me.I have posted the 136k receipt prove .I wil post the 70k which was a bank transaction to him by my dad.

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2018
I had a Downline who sold his phone to pay his 15000 Emmanuel by name. He worked so hard but had no money to invest to get registered,I started paying in small money I was making to use get him registered atleast due to his commitments&dedicated duty...Of which Fortune was not happy about.I raised abt 29k or so. Of which 38k was Wat I needed to register him.I was paying the money in bits via transfer to Fortune. This money was not invested&Its not completed.He refused to refund ...

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2018
With the money I was investing it was supposed to give me a total of 26 tre en en. I cant brag of having collected 10 out of this 26cups. Even the 10k and other transactions I made that was cash payments.He can deny cos he never gave any1 receipts for any money paid to him via cash or transfer. Unless U hav ur sms if its transfer.b4 u can prove him wrong.
This picture is the 3people that paid 152k hav e not being giving all their cups yet. There is no cups. So where is the money?

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by greenmonk: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:

Iroko is a fraudster. He deceived me. They all are the same. He ia the 1 teaching them all what they are doing. He made me pay #70k promising to help me become a director because of how dedicated and serious I was. I dnt knw he was using me to raise start up money to open office for his own growth. Later they act like they are rich. Its all people's sweats and deceptions and converting people's money & incentives to their bank accounts. Neolife needs to do something about this MD"s and this business.
The fault line in gnld is allowing people to handle cash that should be paid directly into company account. That way no manager can defraud his downlines.
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2018
For 1year with all I invested. I only saw 1 sms from neolife of which I doubt if it was really neolife. That then means maybe all the money was never invested as Fortune claimed only 25k out of 280k+ invested for Gnld supplements was actually used. The worse part of GNLD is you are made to buy atleast 3cups+=100pv+ worth 30k+ of Tre en en every month if u ever want to receive incentive.somtimes the incentive will be so small compared to the 30k u wil invest...

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Reussite: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2018
@p3kdudu I totally relate with all you stated here. After spending 6months with them, there was nothing to show for it. Ours was in the Lagos branch directly headed by the MD himself(Egugu 1 or whatever he calls himself) and his sister Ebere who simply is the real devil in the biz. When I realised the lies and secrecy in the business I began to discourage new recruits from paying their franchise and step up money. Lotta people went as far borrowing just to invest in the business with the promise of getting their money back in a month time and having their live changed.
Some of the ladies who they celebrate as directors or SD use their body as collateral to the several investors that they bring into the business. The deceit and the brainwashing was just too much. I was lucky my dad gave me the money for the step up unlike most of my friends who are now in chronic debt with inability to pay back.
I still wonder till date how I allowed myself to be cajoled into blessing the MD, singing some useless motivational songs, believing I would make wealth from the biz ...it really does feel like they use jazz on people because the rate at which people pay the 40k franchise money on induction day is alarming. They use the pictures and videos of 5 Diamond Shakirat to further deceive people and extort money from them and showing us videos of people who travelled to Mauritius, SA and the likes. Before I left I made sure I discouraged a good number of my recruits out of the business. GNLD biz was really a bondage. We really need to take these guys down like sincerely. angry

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Reussite:
@p3kdudu I totally relate with all you stated here. After spending 6months with them, there was nothing to show for it. Ours was in the Lagos branch directly headed by the MD himself(Egugu 1 or whatever he calls himself) and his sister Ebere who simply is the real devil in the biz. When I realised the lies and secrecy in the business I began to discourage new recruits from paying their franchise and step up money. Lotta people went as far borrowing just to invest in the business with the promise of getting their money back in a month time and having their live changed.
Some of the ladies who they celebrate as directors or SD use their body as collateral to the several investors that they bring into the business. The deceit and the brainwashing was just too much. I was lucky my dad gave me the money for the step up unlike most of my friends who are now in chronic debt with inability to pay back.
I still wonder till date how I allowed myself to be cajoled into blessing the MD, singing some useless motivational songs, believing I would make wealth from the biz ...it really does feel like they use jazz on people because the rate at which people pay the 40k franchise money on induction day is alarming. They use the pictures and videos of 5 Diamond Shakirat to further deceive people and extort money from them and showing us videos of people who travelled to Mauritius, SA and the likes. Before I left I made sure I discouraged a good number of my recruits out of the business. GNLD biz was really a bondage. We really need to take these guys down like sincerely. angry
Egugu General is his nickname abi title.

He is from Rivers state.

He brought gnld down to pH under the guize NOBLE STEP GOLDEN CONCEPT.

My MD, Prince woboma was his direct recruit.

And thus Noble step golden concept sponsor my own brach "Maintained Value Enterprise (formkly Mega Value Enterprise/Resources]

That man is the devil himself
He moves with police excort yet he collects the peanuts we have.
He frustrated my MD outta Neolife for trying to expose his dirty linens.

Posterity will judge him

Talking about the jazz it.

They don't use jazz, pure hypnotical brainwashing

Once you step in to the hall for interview followed by company and personal core value them final selection and induction, the level of brainwashing no be here....

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Reussite: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Emperorempower:

He is from Rivers state.

And thus Noble step golden concept sponsor my own brach "Maintained Value Enterprise (formkly Mega Value Enterprise/Resources]

Posterity will judge him

Once you step in to the hall for interview followed by company and personal core value them final selection and induction, the level of brainwashing no be here....
mhen they deserve an Oscar in brainwashing. You need to see how married men, women, struggling graduates run helter-skelter in search for their franchise or step up money. It really is alarming.
The Egugu 1 is still a 3DD and the sister a 1DD even with all their dubious methods.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Reussite:

mhen they deserve an Oscar in brainwashing. You need to see how married men, women, struggling graduates run helter-skelter in search for their franchise or step up money. It really is alarming.
The Egugu 1 is still a 3DD and the sister a 1DD even with all their dubious methods.
Let them keep aiming for 5DD.

One thing I'm certain about is that posterity will judge him and he would be paid back in his own coin

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Reussite:
How can 1 get to talk to Jerry Brassfield or Kendra brassfield or the major Nigeria neolife representative? If only it can be possible? This fraud wil stop all over nigeria. I knw of Egugu General and how all these people including the MD bow to his feet lik a god&worship him with songs of praises on daily basis in his presence &abscence . . . like a small cult...
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Emperorempower:

He is from Rivers state.

Posterity will judge him

so true
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:
so true
Have this post gotten to front page before?
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by p3kdudu(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Emperorempower:

Have this post gotten to front page before?
front page of what?
How can we make this post go viral. I want neolife to see it. Maybe from twitter or Instagram . how can I get to their official account? I heard Egugu General was suspended for 6months due to this dubious acts reaching neolife headquarters...
Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:

How can 1 get to talk to Jerry Brassfield or Kendra brassfield or the major Nigeria neolife representative? If only it can be possible? This fraud wil stop all over nigeria. I knw of Egugu General and how all these people including the MD bow to his feet lik a god&worship him with songs of praises on daily basis in his presence &abscence . . . like a small cult...
No way bro.

You not registered (no neolife pin and I'd card), hence neolife don't know you.

The top goons wired it in such a way that you can't get access to GNLD without passing through them.

The best thing to do is to gather a s much victims as possible, create a twitter #hastag and tag GNLD official handle to the tweet.
If it goes viral, then we can score a point even if its 1/10

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi by Emperorempower(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
p3kdudu:
front page of what?
How can we make this post go viral. I want neolife to see it. Maybe from twitter or Instagram . how can I get to their official account? I heard Egugu General was suspended for 6months due to this dubious acts reaching neolife headquarters...
Of Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recruitment: Police Websites Crash As 8,000 Applicants Register / 'how To Answer The Question, "How Much Do We Pay You?"' / CV/Resume Tips To Get The Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.