Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry (4377 Views)

Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by tendingNews: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Here is a trending video of a Nigerian family that went out to eat at Domino Pizza at Abule Egba. The couple went with their kids and their househelp.

They ordered food, ice-cream, pizza, chicken for themselves while leaving the housemaid to sit alone, far away from them. They were busy enjoying themselves without buying anything for the housegirl.

This has made many Nigerians angry as they slam the couple.

Watch the video and see reactions below.

What do you think?

Source:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/couple-eat-with-only-their-kids-at.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by tendingNews: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Watch the heartbreaking video HERE

Someone said, some of those complaining might do the worst.

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Gudiza(m): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2018
I scoff at people especially foreigners when they say (from their interactions) Nigerians are good people, only their leaders are bad. So where do their leaders come from? lol.

I go out everyday and what I see are pretenders and hypocrites who mask themselves with any piece of deceitful cover they can lay their hands on whether it's a religious garb, uniform personnel or even your friendly neighbour right until they can sink their teeth in your flesh.

Everyone it would seem seeks to exploit and take advantage of any perceived weakness of others and won't hesitate to throw you under the bus at the drop of a hat.

Of a truth, Nigerians are inherently wicked.

Some say life imitates art and art imitates life... if that's true then taking a look at nollywood paint a sad story!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by tendingNews: 1:23am On Dec 27, 2018
Nairabet owner Akin angrily reacts to the Watch the heartbreaking video Video

Watch the video HERE

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 27, 2018
So dishearten.
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Luciferdevil2(m): 1:31am On Dec 27, 2018
By their look, you will know they are from the Yoruba extracts. Very wicked set of people with full faced tribal marks like that of a tiger to reveal to the whole world how their hearts are.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by EbukaHades10(m): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Wetin that bet9ja guy dey yarn again.

After u don deal with boys this year? Oga,no go yarn anyhow o

4 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by EbukaHades10(m): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2018
The day I stopped believing online(especially twitter) stories was when somebody said he bought a whole lot of foodstuffs for 1800# and another came and said she bought that same foodstuffs with #2500.

But if this was true,
The Man plus the wife and kids don fawk up for life.

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Divay22(f): 2:01am On Dec 27, 2018
I hate seeing things like this.
What's now the essence of taking her along, would have been better if she was left at home..

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:04am On Dec 27, 2018
No condition is permanent. I hope they know

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by deafeyez: 2:11am On Dec 27, 2018
May be the size of the table. But the man and woman get mind sha o. I no say dem no go buy takeaway for her so why not let her at home.

Look at how the girl dey look, imagine what would be going on in her heart.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by PhillipPHD(m): 2:35am On Dec 27, 2018
This is how Buhari and his cabal dine on Nigeria's resources and leave ordinary Nigerians high and dry like this housemaid

3 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by HungerMustGo: 2:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Wait oh! You guys saw this and are whinning. You only need to visit people's homes and see for yourselves that slavery has not been banished. It has only been modernized.

Countless witness accounts of women that beat their househelps to death. Men that take turns with their kids and visiting uncles to rape innocent maid from childhood till adult.

What househelps go through cannot be described in words.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by flyca: 3:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Gudiza:
I scoff at people especially foreigners when they say (from their interactions) Nigerians are good people, only their leaders are bad. So where do their leaders come from? lol.

I go out everyday and what I see are pretenders and hypocrites who mask themselves with any piece of deceitful cover they can lay their hands on whether it's a religious garb, uniform personnel or even your friendly neighbour right until they can sink their teeth in your flesh.

Everyone it would seem seeks to exploit and take advantage of any perceived weakness of others and won't hesitate to throw you under the bus at the drop of a hat.

Of a truth, Nigerians are inherently wicked.

Just take a look at the movies nollywood churns out.. Sad Story!
Calm down! It was a Nigerian that posted the video too. She saw it as bad, took the video and condemned it. You can also see that those condemming the act in the comment section are Nigerians.

My point: There are millions of good Nigerians around. And no country on planet earth has a homogeneity of good people.

Very callous and cruel couple.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Omoluabi16(m): 3:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Those people will be very active in church oo.brother this and sister that. Meat pie and coke would've made her day but these evil guardians denied her.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Vtrd: 3:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Most Nigerians are wicked terrible people.

As long as their family is satisfied, it is enough. The rest of the world can go to hell.

That is the same mentality they display when they get to political positions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by flyca: 4:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Those people will be very active in church oo.brother this and sister that. Meat pie and coke would've made her day but these evil guardians denied her.
You are right! Religion has no direct link with morality. Remove the fear of hell in religious doctrines and you will see that many religious folks are outrightly evil!

Chai, this is bad on on levels.
I feel really ripped right now! cry

3 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by flyca: 4:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Can anyone help me locate this family? Name, address, social media handle, office something that can be used to tell them that their wickedness is open to the world. I believe someone will know them. They may even be on Nairaland here. Operation name and shame! I will pay 10k. Please send me a PM cry

3 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by ednut1(m): 5:06am On Dec 27, 2018
The average nigerian is a beast. Her parent have no money bt yet they gave birth. The useless couple too self when she put rat poison now people would cry fowl.

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 27, 2018
The funny part is that the couple is even wearing anco grin grin grin meaning they probably were just coming back from church

2 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by mu2sa2: 5:13am On Dec 27, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
No condition is permanent. I hope they know
Shikena! Sadly, from their dressing the couple are almost certainly from the south and maybe xtians, but they are savages lacking even miniscule humanity. If they had looked like northerners, this thread would have extended to pages by now with torrents of tirades and invectives being poured on abokis, Islam, Mohammed, pmb - some ne'er-do-wells will even blab "north is Nigeria's only problem". Hypocrisy of the worst order! Hypocrites are Nigeria's No.1 headache.

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Almaiga: 5:15am On Dec 27, 2018
Heartless Couple.

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Randy100: 5:35am On Dec 27, 2018
That girl we grow and still do the same to her housemaid and the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 5:41am On Dec 27, 2018
flyca:
Can anyone help me locate this family? Name, address, social media handle, office something that can be used to tell them that their wickedness is open to the world. I believe someone will know them. They may even be on Nairaland here. Operation name and shame! I will pay 10k. Please send me a PM cry

what if the girl was fasting or something nko? It is very possible for we don't have the full story and can't just adequately weigh the whole situation.

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 27, 2018
Babacele:
what if the girl was fasting or something nko? It is very possible for we don't have the full story and can't just adequately weigh the whole situation.
lol you are one funny person undecided how can someone be fasting on a Christmas day...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by ednut1(m): 5:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Babacele:
fasting on xmas day. U must be a joker

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 5:57am On Dec 27, 2018
LordSaints:
lol you are one funny person undecided how can someone be fasting on a Christmas day...
bros it is very possible. Do you know JWits don't follow do Xmas or participate in whatever form in the celebration? What if ? We are just speculating as long as we don't have the full story.
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Lol if this man become president e go worst pass buhari just me and my family no food for the masses

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 5:58am On Dec 27, 2018
ednut1:
fasting on xmas day. U must be a joker
it is not impossible bro.
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by flyca: 6:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Babacele:
You sound like the man of that home or maybe a wicked guardian too.

Did you watch the video? Which full story do you want again?

The girl is fasting? How can those adults allow a child that age to fast? On what basis? To what end? Why will they let a child that age her fast? You mean you will watch a child under your care “fast” while you and your own kids enjoy tantalizers?

Don't you know the health implications of a fasting a child? Why deprive her or allow her deprive herself of the nutrients and joy necessary for a growing child. Besides, is she of a different religion as her guardians? Does she look to you like someone who willfully rejected food?

Now let's say she is fasting - isn't is the responsibilty of those adults not to take her to a food joint? Allow her stay at home to complete her fast? Don't you know that it is tortue to allow her watch others eat?

Repent from your evil ways!

5 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by MVLOX(m): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2018
At least this proves my point that Nigerians are actually the real problem of Nigeria.... I rest my case....

3 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Deckline(m): 6:13am On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerians just like re acting to twitter rubbish sha...

Btw- she is a maid,so,she doesn't deserve that privilege of sitting close to them.
She should be happy they took her along.

Who knows maybe she might even be a witch sef. Watch out to hear breaking news.
NL no dey dull when it comes to gossips!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! / My Pal's Wife Cheats Constantly / Significance Of Women’s Day – Why Is Women’s Day Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.