Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry (4369 Views)

Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 6:21am On Dec 27, 2018
flyca:
You sound like the man of that home or maybe a wicked guardian too.

Did you watch the video? Which full story do you want again?

The girl is fasting? How can those adults allow a child that age to fast? On what basis? To what end? Why will they let her fast? Don't you know the health implications of a fasting a child? Besides, is she of a different religion as her guardians? Does she look to you like someone who willfully rejected food?

Now let's say she is fasting - isn't is the responsibilty of those adults not to take her to a food joint? Allow her stay at home to complete her fast? Don't you know that it is tortue to allow her watch others eat?

Repent from your evil ways!
hmmmm, in as much as I won't treat my dog that way, I would not want to judge the man either since I don't have the full story. Since we don't know why the girl isn't participating in the eating, it is preposterous of us to condemn the innocent couple until we are sure beyond doubt that they are wicked folks.
So far, we haven't encountered any person online who really knows this family to give a fair assessment of who they really are in their true elements at home,work or in their neighborhood.

That that girl could be fasting for example is a 50% probability which means it could be or not. Let us go with caution and get the whole facts before we conclude please. Things are not always the way they seem ,you know.

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by flyca: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Deckline:
Nigerians just like re acting to twitter rubbish sha...

Btw- she is a maid,so,she doesn't deserve that privilege of sitting close to them.
She should be happy they took her along.

Who knows maybe she might even be a witch sef.
Watch out to hear breaking news.
NL no dey dull when it comes to gossips!

Hey, God!
Do you mean what you just typed here? cry

2 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by JaiyeOOI(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Gudiza:
I scoff at people especially foreigners when they say (from their interactions) Nigerians are good people, only their leaders are bad. So where do their leaders come from? lol.

I go out everyday and what I see are pretenders and hypocrites who mask themselves with any piece of deceitful cover they can lay their hands on whether it's a religious garb, uniform personnel or even your friendly neighbour right until they can sink their teeth in your flesh.

Everyone it would seem seeks to exploit and take advantage of any perceived weakness of others and won't hesitate to throw you under the bus at the drop of a hat.

Of a truth, Nigerians are inherently wicked.

Just take a look at the movies nollywood churns out.. Sad Story!
I'm even happy that some people feel it is bad lol.
That Nollywood part of your post i don't understand
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Auladimeji1: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Many of those commenters can do worse.Don't give birth to children if you don't have money,you don't even have the right to be Hot angry

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by flyca: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Babacele:
hmmmm, in as much as I won't treat my dog that way, I would not want to judge the man either since I don't have the full story. Since we don't know why the girl isn't participating in the eating, it is preposterous of us to condemn the innocent couple until we are sure beyond doubt that they are wicked folks.
So far, we haven't encountered any person online who really knows this family to give a fair assessment of they really are in their true elements at home,work or their neighborhood.

That that girl could be fasting for example is a 50% probability which means it could be or not. Let us go with caution and get the whole facts before we conclude please. Things are not always the way seem ,you know.
Be defeneding evil, you hear? Continue, don't stop. Look for more excuses, cook some more up! No whala.
No condition is permanent sha. Life na turn by turn. Read my updated comment if yoy care. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by boss1310(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2018
I can bet you this couple is very religious they are the most wicked set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Deckline:

Btw- she is a maid,so,she doesn't deserve that privilege of sitting close to them.

Who knows maybe she might even be a witch sef. Watch out to hear breaking news.
Bros did you just call that innocent child an ordinary maid ,and a witch?
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2018
flyca:

Be defeneding evil, you hear? Continue, don't stop. Look for more excuses, cook some more up! No whala.
No condition is permanent sha. Life na turn by turn. Read my updated comment if yoy care. Cheers!
I won't ever defend evil nor would I give a seeming dog a bad name to enable me hang it.
Like every coin ,there are two sides. No doubt we have a side ,but what about the other side? No ain't no devil's advocate here but I have seen religious folks in this country subjecting children to fasting for some days in order to ' catch them young'. I love food and can't stand seeing kids forgoing foods in the name of talking to an all hearing and omnipresent God. I prefer to go hungry than allow the next person to ,especially not a child.

We maybe right or wrong but we are not sure hence my being on the fence.

Lesson learnt is that even the girl's parents or the girl had willingly told me she is fasting, why not buy her some ' take aways' ?
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Dreyl(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Gudiza:
I scoff at people especially foreigners when they say (from their interactions) Nigerians are good people, only their leaders are bad. So where do their leaders come from? lol.

I go out everyday and what I see are pretenders and hypocrites who mask themselves with any piece of deceitful cover they can lay their hands on whether it's a religious garb, uniform personnel or even your friendly neighbour right until they can sink their teeth in your flesh.

Everyone it would seem seeks to exploit and take advantage of any perceived weakness of others and won't hesitate to throw you under the bus at the drop of a hat.

Of a truth, Nigerians are inherently wicked.

Just take a look at the movies nollywood churns out.. Sad Story!
Let get this straight. Nigerians are wicked and bunch of hypocrites, no wonder I don't associate with them much, only few that have common sense.
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Dreyl(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Deckline:

Who knows maybe she might even be a witch sef. Watch out to hear breaking news.
I don't think this boy has any atom of common sense, perhaps, your brain wasn't working when you typed this trash.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
By their look, you will know they are from the Yoruba extracts. Very wicked set of people with full faced tribal marks like that of a tiger to reveal to the whole world how their hearts are.

You can scream YORUBA from now till eternity, it wouldn't make your wretched generation escape from penury.

Here you are making a Yoruba, Seun Osewa richer with your stupidity
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Mizwisdom(f): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2018
Some people are just wicked. Why not even leave the girl at home with food if you can't afford to buy for her? This is a display of witch craft

2 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by flyca: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Babacele:
I won't ever defend evil nor would I give a seeming dog a bad name to enable me hang it.
Like every coin ,there are two sides. No doubt we have a side ,but what about the other side? No ain't no devil's advocate here but I have seen religious folks in this country subjecting children to fasting for some days in order to ' catch them young'. I love food and can't stand seeing kids forgoing foods in the name of talking to an all hearing and omnipresent God. I prefer to go hungry than allow the next person to ,especially not a child.

Lesson learnt is that even the girl's parents or the girl had willingly told me she is fasting, why not buy her some ' take aways' ?
You are still shamelessly defending this couple?
So “take away” is a congent reason why you (like this couple) will carry out such a wicked act on a child like this?
May God judge you!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
flyca:

You are still shamelessly defending this couple?
So “take away” is a congent reason why you (like this couple) will carry out such a wicked act on a child like this?
May God judge you!
calm down. I said even if the child had told me she dey fast, it is kind to buy her ' take away' abi wetin I suppose talk again?
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by flyca: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Babacele:
calm down. I said even if the child had told me she dey fast, it is kind to buy her ' take away' abi wetin I suppose talk again?
The woman just denied that she doesn't know the girl. And we are supposed to believe her.
Okay o. If there is more to the story, we will still get to hear. Lol

We shuu sha just remember that karma does not give you what you want but what you deserve. Daz'ol.
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fake news!!!!!!!!!!!
For your information the story is fake.
the girl in the pix had no relationship with the couple seated and enjoying themselves.
the person who posted the story is a very wicked soul.
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
flyca:

The woman just denied that she doesn't know the girl. And we are supposed to believe her.

We shuu sha just remember that karma does not give you what you want but what you deserve. Daz'ol.

you owe me.
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
rafhell:
Fake news!!!!!!!!!!!
For your information the story is fake.
the girl in the pix had no relationship with the couple seated and enjoying themselves.
the person who posted the story is a very wicked soul.
my intuition actually warned me right away. Hmmm Fake news writer could cause war.
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by flyca: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Babacele:
you owe me.
Haha. Take this (temporarily) kiss till we are sure there is no more to it. Lol
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Nostradamus: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dreyl:
Let get this straight. Nigerians are wicked and bunch of hypocrites, no wonder I don't associate with them much, only few that have common sense.

yea bro, you're correct.if I can, I will stop associating with Nigerians. It's so bad that some rich people in some family will always strive to see that no other person in that family is rich again.the best thing for one who love himself is to keep away from Nigerians.THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN IS FILLED UP WITH EVIL!!!

A Yoruba proverb even said "ara ile eni o Fe ka ku beeni ko fe ka jeeyan"(one's family is not interested in his/her death but they don't want him to live a meaningful life and be well-to-do). The Yorubas say this because they know how evil Nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Small minded couple. Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by dpzy: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Concerning this video of family eating without their maid....IT IS A FAKE NEWS! THE FAMILY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THAT CHILD NOT TO TALK OF HAVING A MAID. THEY ARE WELL KNOWN PEOPLE TO ME AND I AM SO SURE THE PERSON WHO DID THIS VIDEO IS SEEKING ATTENTION OR SEEKING TRAFFIC TO HIS OR HER BLOG. EXPECT GOD'S WRATH, WHOEVER DID THIS
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by dpzy: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Many people are so quick to judge....without even knowing the true story....I pity u all that are judgemental.... This news is fake
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by wiseone28: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Babacele:
what if the girl was fasting or something nko? It is very possible for we don't have the full story and can't just adequately weigh the whole situation.
Must You post?

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by NoToPile: 4:37am On Dec 28, 2018
I dunno why but I think that girl doesnt even know that family, look at the distance most likely theres another round table which that her chair is supposed to be facing ,she turned back and decided to look at people eating pending when whosoever brought her comes back from ordering or something.

Is there problem with looking or being looked at.

People that are enjoying their meal with relish without knowing they are being pictured.
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 28, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Some people are just wicked. Why not even leave the girl at home with food if you can't afford to buy for her? This is a display of witch craft

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This one say na Witch craft
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 28, 2018
flyca:

The real question to be asked is, Did the recorder of the Video find out if the Child left with those people as they finished eating. I cannot see any reason why you should record a scene like that without proper evidence to back it up.

If you want to be a Journalist, you have to do it to the fullest. I would have waited till they got up & left before putting it online.

1 Like

Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2018
flyca:
Haha. Take this (temporarily) kiss till we are sure there is no more to it. Lol
ok
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 7:02am On Dec 28, 2018
wiseone28:
Must You post?
he he he see beating....but you sure say you dey follow this thread at all, abi you just wan post?
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by mployer(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Babacele:

Get lost. You Idiot.
Re: Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry by Babacele: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2018
mployer:

Get lost. You Idiot.
excuse me? why did you use such language on me as if we have issues? Hope you are fine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex / Unbiased Advised Needed PLS / Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.