Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Cause Of Coldl Start In The Morning - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Cause Of Coldl Start In The Morning (999 Views)

Toyota Corolla Doesn’t Start At Once In The Morning / Innoson Malaria Drug Design: Ugwunna Ejikem And Innoson Cause Laughter Online / Car AC Works Well Only In The Morning And Evening But Struggles In Hot Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cause Of Coldl Start In The Morning by sule944: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Please I need help since I washed my car engine, my car cold not start immediately in the morning it will take some minutes before it could start. And when I start the engine to move the car the engine will be dragging please I need help thanks.
Re: The Cause Of Coldl Start In The Morning by homeboy205: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2018
Since you just washed the engine maybe water has enter the airflow sensor. What kind of car? Is the check engine light on? Any error code ?
Re: The Cause Of Coldl Start In The Morning by diportivo: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: The Cause Of Coldl Start In The Morning by diportivo: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2018
sule944:
Please I need help since I washed my car engine, my car cold not start immediately in the morning it will take some minutes before it could start. And when I start the engine to move the car the engine will be dragging please I need help thanks.

the mitsubishi pajero u drive always have this symptom.

u need to change the engine and gear

and convert it to carburettor too...with three contact set worked inside the engine

u will then delete the fan....it has to be air-cooled

me leaving the thread like............

Re: The Cause Of Coldl Start In The Morning by NobleEngineer(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
What car and model is it
Re: The Cause Of Coldl Start In The Morning by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2018
diportivo:

the mitsubishi pajero u drive always have this symptom.

u need to change the engine and gear

and convert it to carburettor too...with three contact set worked inside the engine

u will then delete the fan....it has to be air-cooled

me leaving the thread like............

Bloody hell if your son wake up with a cold after cold shower you as the dictor to do a heart operation
Re: The Cause Of Coldl Start In The Morning by sule944: 2:07am On Dec 28, 2018
NobleEngineer:
What car and model is it
1999 Toyota carry 2.2l
Re: The Cause Of Coldl Start In The Morning by diportivo: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

Bloody hell if your son wake up with a cold after cold shower you as the dictor to do a heart operation

calm down zim

how one tries to get answers to issues and can't provide basic info is beyond me

we don't know if it's a mpfi,spfi,GDI or carburettor

diesel or petrol or even propane

plug wires or coils

V10 biturbo MB or 3cylinder picanto

if it uses maf or map

etc

and u want a specific answer?

no,we will all be at the same level...using sorcery to determine the type of car which is what I did up there grin

sorry my sorcery skills are a bit off.... I didn't stay long at Hogwarts cos I missed the train in my second year

(1) (Reply)

2011 Mitsubishi L200 For 3.7m Naira @ Payandrive Nationwide / Subaru Forester 2000 Review, Can You Buy Subaru Forester For Your Girlfriend? / FOR SALE: Ford Edge 2008 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.