Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

"Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi (23566 Views)

After Lionel Messi And Cristaino Ronaldo Rivalry These Two Players Are Next / Balon D'or: After Last Night, Would There Still Be A Messi-ronaldo Rivalry? / Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Reekwonder(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
derok9245:
Scam. Please don't patronize this guys. They successfully scammed me some months back. Admin kindly block this thieves. How can you be stealing a living out of someone's sweat?
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Reekwonder(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Okkkk
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by nickyvil: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
chiboy1116:
u must b mad , which Ronaldo ? The one that has 4 pks and more than 5 tapins? He's not even juves best player , dybala and mandzukic are contributing more to the team . Carry Ur stupid talk comot here . Rubbish

What happen yesterday should shot your mouth mouth up if not c.ronaldo their unbeaten record will be beaten .
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by RealityShot: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.

U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI, is really CARZY but the inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)

U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI

The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE cry cry cry cry
This is idolatory
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Etinosa1234: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Can Messi please go proof his consistency in another league

Ronaldo banging in Seria A again and Messi still bent on being buried at Nou Camp

In sports, IT, Healthcare, Engineering or any industry you can think of, Nothing beats consistency over different terrains/company's

going by ur logic. zlatan should be the greatest of all time
dude has played all over Europe best leagues

also... saying Ronaldo is better than Messi because he has prove himself with different clubs is like saying ur mom is better than my mom because she has proved herself with different men
(no insult intended)

5 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by misano(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Ronaldo banging in Seria A again and Messi still bent on being buried at Nou Camp

In sports, IT, Healthcare, Engineering or any industry you can think of, Nothing beats consistency over different terrains/company's

Bill Gate has being in Microsoft breaking records. Mark has being in Facebook breaking records. Jeff has being in Amazon breaking records. Y is Messi's case now different? Free D guy jor he has tried. Ronaldo has also tried.

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Ozkar: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Etinosa1234:

also... saying Ronaldo is better than Messi because he has prove himself with different clubs is like saying ur mom is better than my mom because she has proved herself with different men
(no insult intended)
ouch! That's not a very nice thing to say na grin

4 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Etinosa1234: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ozkar:
ouch! That's not a very nice thing to say na grin

I apologized
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Etinosa1234:

(no insult intended)

Is Zlatan not a great player?

Your comparison is shallow, We talking about professionalism here. Nothing will forever beat a man who has replicated top notch consistency across terrains. That fact can never be erased and thats where am parking. You cant erase it in professionalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
misano:

Bill Gate has being in Microsoft breaking records. Mark has being in Facebook breaking records. Jeff has being in Amazon breaking records. Y is Messi's case now different? Free D guy jor he has tried. Ronaldo has also tried.

Stop shooting yourself in the leg

Where did Microsoft And Amazon start and how many countries have they gone to compete and succeed? Thats where you driving at

They both have left there homes to go meet competitors and won.

You just giving glory to an Innoson who cant even compete in South Africa
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Etinosa1234: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Is Zlatan not a great player?

Your comparison is shallow, We talking about professionalism here. Nothing will forever beat a man who has replicated top notch consistency across terrains. That fact can never be erased and thats where am parking. You cant erase it in professionalism

am supporting u na
I said that zlatan is the greatest player in football history..(that's ur logic)
He has basically won a trophy in the every league

Since u claim that its by replicating top notch consistency across terrains.
So then I ask
Ronaldo and zlatan ...who is better

and if you talk about trophies... zlatan has more trophies than Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by misano(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Let him go first!

Same was said about Schevchenko's move to Chelsea

Man United can't pay him... rest....
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by misano(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Stop shooting yourself in the leg

Where did Microsoft And Amazon start and how many countries have they gone to compete and succeed? Thats where you driving at

They both have left there homes to go meet competitors and won.

You just giving glory to an Innoson who cant even compete in South Africa

I'm not talking about regions covered, I'm talking about business model. All 3 are tech companies doing things differently and dominating individually.

Microsoft makes softwares while Facebook is a social media platform. Facebook will not try making softwares because it will fail. Amazon as an e-commerce platform will not get into social media because that's not its field.

Besides, which club can pay Messi as much Barca and which club can Messi love as much as Barca?

Messi loves Barca & can't play against a team he loves with all his heart.

Ronaldo is interested in money & is looking for better pay that's all.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
RealityShot:
This is idolatory
An IDOL created by the ALMIGHTY GOD.
What a Gift....
Please, God we need more
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ultimately, I find the debate over who is better between cr7 and messi an 'exercise of the stupid' because both players have only proven one thing that is undebatable, which is the indispensability of chance to success.Messi has a body frame that makes it easy for him to dodge players when he is with the ball.What he usually does that MOST footballers don't do so often is think critically while playing carefully and this effort gets complimented by other great players who understand how he plays.This,combined with Barcelona's ever developing/advancing system of football and the consistent production of 'raw talent' by Argentina's male national team has led to all the honors/trophies/awards/goals/assists/records that Messi has.But Ronaldo,despite succeeding under somewhat different circumstances, also has a lot of the most important trophies/honours/awards.He has also scored many goals (out of stupidity, people keep talking about the no. of penalties/short-distance goals/tapins as if Messi doesn't have MANY of such),he also has almost the same no. of assists (the difference is surprisingly insignificant) and numerous records. Yet he hasn't really done anything that someone of his abilities is not expected to do given the standards of the teams he has played for.So we can correctly call both Messi and Ronaldo the most successful players in the past decade with extraordinary footballing abilities and different styles of play which are subject to natural tendencies and systematic training methods.But we shouldn't worship either of them or rate one over the other unless our ratings are based on verifiable/credible criteria, which is what the world's governing bodies on football have been trying to do since the inception of different awards/honours.And based on all these considerables,it must be said that Cr7 and Messi are equal at the moment unless the accounts of their career performances are needlessly distorted/exaggerated.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
messi is a better goal scorer dribbler and assist than penaldo
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
HellVictorinho:
Ultimately, I find the debate over who is better between cr7 and messi an 'exercise of the stupid' because both players have only proven one thing that is undebatable, which is the indispensability of chance to success.Messi has a body frame that makes it easy for him to dodge players when he is with the ball.What he usually does that MOST footballers don't do so often is think critically while playing carefully and this effort gets complimented by other great players who understand how he plays.This,combined with Barcelona's ever developing/advancing system of football and the consistent production of 'raw talent' by Argentina's male national team has led to all the honors/trophies/awards/goals/assists/records that Messi has.But Ronaldo,despite succeeding under somewhat different circumstances, also has a lot of the most important trophies/honours/awards.He has also scored many goals (out of stupidity, people keep talking about the no. of penalties/short-distance goals/tapins as if Messi doesn't have MANY of such),he also has almost the same no. of assists (the difference is surprisingly insignificant) and numerous records. Yet he hasn't really done anything that someone of his abilities is not expected to do given the standards of the teams he has played for.So we can correctly call both Messi and Ronaldo the most successful players in the past decade with extraordinary footballing abilities and different styles of play which are subject to natural tendencies and systematic training methods.But we shouldn't worship either of them or rate one over the other unless our ratings are based on verifiable/credible criteria, which is what the world's governing bodies on football have been trying to do since the inception of different awards/honours.And based on all these considerables,it must be said that Cr7 and Messi are equal at the moment unless the accounts of their career performances are needlessly distorted/exaggerated.
aboki

2 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by yusman14(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
MESSI THE LION
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.

I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI, is really CARZY but the inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)

BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI

The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE cry cry cry cry
stop overhyping messi...e also trains like cr7.....e is not d best ever player in barca not to talk of d world
.....messi is lucky dat his wasnt competitiv as dose days...only cr7 compete wit him...unlike b4 5 potetial world best player ar always in madrid and barca at d same time..so winnin baloon do'or den was not easy...but its now easy....
imagin raul,figo,zidane,delima ron,carlos,robben,van nisterooy...u wnt even knw wu to gve d best player bcaus dey all won d CL toder and dey all play well.....messi is not even in top 5 greatest player of all time....shud i list top 5??
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
babstee85:
aboki
Do you understand English Language ?
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by yusman14(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
2gbasky22:
Leonel Messi
The GOAT.

If you disagree, that's your headache
deal with it

Messi and Ronaldo are a blessing to football
I am happy i was not told the story of these two great footballers ... I witnessed all of it.

Ronaldo is Good. but Messi is simply Exceptional
]How is he exceptional??b4 u can use d word "exceptional" he must av wat cr7 doesnt av at all...just tell me wat messi has achieved dat cr7 hasnt...infact cr7 is more exceptional,bold to play in every league....no EPL,FA cup,carlin cup,WC for messi and u call it exceptional...meanwile cr7 has all messi trophies
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by kumakunta: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Let him go first!

Same was said about Schevchenko's move to Chelsea
So you put shevchenko in the same rank as Messi . You know what Suarez has played in 3 leagues and won golden boot in all . I think he is greater than Messi . Same with Ibrahimovic
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
kumakunta:

So you put shevchenko in the same rank as Messi . You know what Suarez has played in 3 leagues and won golden boot in all . I think he is greater than Messi . Same with Ibrahimovic

Let me quantify your professional skills, If you were to gamble your life investment on either of Messi and Suarez in Polish league, who would you gamble on?

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
misano:

I'm not talking about regions covered, I'm talking about business model. All 3 are tech companies doing things differently and dominating individually.

Microsoft makes softwares while Facebook is a social media platform. Facebook will not try making softwares because it will fail. Amazon as an e-commerce platform will not get into social media because that's not its field.

Besides, which club can pay Messi as much Barca and which club can Messi love as much as Barca?

Messi loves Barca & can't play against a team he loves with all his heart.

Ronaldo is interested in money & is looking for better pay that's all.

False and personal opinions up there

Interested in money and he is banging across leagues

Let Messi try it so we can put them on same spot.

Who can pay Messi? forget it,, let him choose to move, clubs will be out for him. Its all fear of failure. I know how it feels
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by GreatestA1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

One league player, He cant even deliver his country. Only Barcelona he can deliver
He has taken his country to the World cup final where he won the best player in the tournament(Germany was just too hot after beating the crying host, Brazil 7-1 and everyone saw the odds) and he has taken his country to many more finals on continental level. He has won Under-20 world cup(won the best player and everything gold) and Olympic Gold medal for his country.

So, you were saying?
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
GreatestA1:
He has taken his country to the World cup final where he won the best player in the tournament(Germany was just too hot after beating the crying host, Brazil 7-1 and everyone saw the odds) and he has taken his country to many more finals on continental level.
He has won Under-20 world cup(won the best player and everything gold) and Olympic Gold medal for his country.

Longest points, Did he win?

He remaind a one terrain competitive player. That fact, you cant erase. Its physical so no how you can design it

So, you were saying?
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Simplecity(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
MESSI THE LION

BEST precision ever.

lmao...worshiping someone who doesnt even know you exist...irrelevancy at its finest
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by HenryInno1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

He is Too vAluable to us...we dont want him To leave
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
MESSI THE LION

BEST precision ever.

I feel emotional to think MESSI will one day hang his boots. That guy no get equal

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

How many la liga Ronaldo win for Madrid? Na Juve wey dey carry league ur Ronaldo run go. A king doesn't need to proof himself.

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
I feel emotional to think MESSI will one day hang his boots. That guy no get equal
I feel so emotional too.
But I know that day will surely come to pass
Let’s put it into PRAYERS, asking GOD to send us another SOCCER TERRORIST to comfort soccer loving fans.
It usually takes every 50 years.
It’s like SOLAR ECLIPSE
MESSI remains a divine Gift, CR7 remains a man-made

2 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Etinosa1234:

(no insult intended)
Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer / 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field / How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.