Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK (28827 Views)

Osun State Flirts With Insolvency, Spends 91% Of FAAC Servicing Debt In Q1(pics) / See How Repentant Ex Boko Haram Are Being Treated / 2020: Military, Police To Spend 91% Of Budgets On Salaries, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2018
The former Minister of avaiation has come out hard on the IGP and the Police authorities for sending mainly souththern and Christian policemen to fight Boko Haram

He said " of the 167 "runaway policemen" that were assigned to fight Boko Haram, 91% were Christian and 88% were southerners. Can you blame them for running?

No matter how many Christmas carols he sings, Buhari's ethnic and religious agenda is becoming more obvious by the day.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1078139683635376128?s=19

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by SolutionMee: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2018
cheesy

I don't see anything wrong there.

This is a lifetime opportunity given to them by the FG to prove their faith before God and man. If they're faithful and worthy to be saved in the eyes of God, their salvation will speak for them and they'll definitely come back unscathed.

Otherwise, let them suffer the consequence of their sins. I don't pity sinners, and that's because they don't deserve to live.

This is a time for every real "born again" Christians to make Jesus proud on the battlefield. What a priceless opportunity.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2018
We are not surprised, our president will never disappoint.

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Sunofgod(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2018
This one strong ohh....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari must not be given another 4years , else, Total Islamization of Nigeria will come into full force .

156 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by iSpread(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is a lifetime opportunity given to them by the FG to prove their faith before God and man. If they're faithful and worthy to be saved in the eyes of God, their salvation will speak for them and they'll definitely come back unscathed.

Otherwise, let them suffer the consequence of their sins on the battlefield. I don't pity sinners, and that's because they don't deserve to live.
Ask questions, don't just go ahead and write. Prove what faith, is that how faith is prove? What do you mean by worthy to be saved in God's eyes... Do you even know the meanings of what you're saying.

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by SolutionMee: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2018
iSpread:

Ask questions, don't just go ahead and write. Prove what faith, is that how faith is prove? What do you mean by worthy to be saved in God's eyes... Do you even know the meanings of what you're saying.

cheesy

I'm also a Christian and I think it's high time God should allow all Christians to prove their faith beyond doubt so as to separate believers from unbelievers.

I don't love the idea of someone being a powerless Christian. The name of Jesus carries fire (even on the battlefield).

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by baliyubla: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Jihad is a lifelong obsession for the dullard. Man can never change, that's why the fanatical Northern Muslims and their Afonjas are all in with the Lifeless. The Divisive monster must be stopped at the polls.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by kotv: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Otherwise, let them suffer the consequence of their sins on the battlefield. I don't pity sinners, and that's because they don't deserve to live.

May the FG give you the same lifetime opportunity let's see how you'll react

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by kotv: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2018
A wolf in sheep's clothing will always be a wolf. Buhari is a religious, ethnic bigot and every action from him proves it. He tries so hard to hide his true self but fails each time

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by adem30: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2018
They have started another Religious politics, and when it backfired, they will still cry..... Continue

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by newbornmacho(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2018
The tyrant is cursed. Useless brainless fool.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by SolutionMee: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2018
kotv:

May the FG give you the same lifetime opportunity let's see how you'll react

cheesy

But I'm not in the military.

Nonetheless, if given such a priceless opportunity, I'll make Jesus proud "even on the battlefield."

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
The former Minister of avaiation has come out hard on the IGP and the Police authorities for sending mainly souththern and Christian policemen to fight Boko Haram

He said " of the 167 "runaway policemen" that were assigned to fight Boko Haram, 91% were Christian and 88% were southerners. Can you blame them for running?

No matter how many Christmas carols he sings, Buhari's ethnic and religious agenda is becoming more obvious by the day.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1078139683635376128?s=19

The bigot has just shot himself in the foot again: in other words he is saying that majority of southern Christians are cowards; since they constituted the most that ran away.

Next time he should think more carefully and weigh the implications before he opens that gutter he calls a mouth again.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Johnnyessence(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2018
where is that clueless pastor of rccg and double as the v.p. well he has been buhari asslicker since the beginning of buhari government. he can't speak out now cos' the cabals will discipline him. he is a coward.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by kotv: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

But I'm not in the military.

Nonetheless, if given such a priceless opportunity, I'll make Jesus proud "even on the battlefield."

So why not enlist in the military? What's stopping you? Shouldn't you as a Christian make Jesus proud as you said? What is stopping you from enlisting in the military so the FG can give you this lifetime opportunity so you can make Jesus proud?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
where is that clueless pastor of rccg and double as the v.p osinbajo here. well he has been buhari asslicker since the beginning of buhari government. he can't speak out now cos' the cabals will discipline him. he is a coward.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Igbo Christians
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by sainttwist1(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Otherwise, let them suffer the consequence of their sins. I don't pity sinners, and that's because they don't deserve to live.

This is a time for every real "born again" Christians to make Jesus proud on the battlefield. What a priceless opportunity.
I am not understanding what you are saying bro....

4 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

warri weed at work.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by SarkinYarki: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari is using southern Christians as Canon fodder

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2018
sainttwist1:
I am not understanding what you are saying bro....
don't try to understand, because he does not know what he is saying.

14 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Sirjamo: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2018
There are more than two thousand mobile police men deployed to fight insurgency in the north east, if 167 decided to act like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu by running away like cowards, it doesn't stop us from continuing to crush BH like we've been doing since 2015

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by kunleweb: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2018
This is a serious issue and Nigerians deserve to.know the truth.

Lalasticlala

Fynestboi

Mynd44

Seun

Rocktaton

MissyB3

Oam4j

Oya o. Move to fp

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by kunleweb: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Johnnyessence:
where is that clueless pastor of rccg and double as the v.p osinbajo here. well he has been buhari asslicker since the beginning of buhari government. he can't speak out now cos' the cabals will discipline him. he is a coward.

This iis too bad, way too bad

1 Like

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by StillX10(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Why do you think through your anus?

10 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2018
kunleweb:

This iis too bad, way too bad
very bad.the painful part is that, he won't speak anything on it. very bad.

8 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by kunleweb: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2018
Johnnyessence:
very bad.the painful part is that, he won't speak anything on it. very bad.

Leadership is backed by followership. Haven't you noticed the trend that their supporters are hell bent on not listening to anything against their messiah no matter how substantative it can be

11 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Johnnyessence(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2018
kunleweb:

Leadership is backed by followership. Haven't you noticed the trend that their supporters are hell bent on not listening to anything against their messiah no matter how substantative it can be
yes.

5 Likes

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by sotall(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Okay
Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by kunleweb: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes.

Even the.mods take sides. You should expect such a Thread to make Fp but no. If its Gej era,everything makes the news. Call Morrocan king,it makes news,cough,it makes news

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK by Johnnyessence(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2018
kunleweb:

Even the.mods take sides. You should expect such a Thread to make Fp but no. If its Gej era,everything makes the news. Call Morrocan king,it makes news,cough,it makes news
very true. they most of them are biased already. i have noticed what you just said for some time now. that still doesn't stop internet users from not posting on nairaland.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday / NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.