Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election (14527 Views)

Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by amnesty7: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Even Atiku knows Reno is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Guestlander: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2018
fredoooooo:
He's doing his job Oga Atiku must pay him in dollars at the end of the day ...
Same way omokriminal predicted uncle Jona that year grin grin grin

FEBUHARI is around the corner cool

Lol @ Reno Omokriminal.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Nasir123(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Somebody should wake this dude up!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Patrioticman007(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2018
That fake political analyst that could not read the handwritings on the wall during Mr Clueless Gej election prediction are now telling Atikulooted he gonna win .

Mumu x Mumu × Atiku × Reno = PDP loosing 2019 election.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2018
danot1030:
Someone should remind me who Reno Omokri predicted as the winner for the 2015 election and where the person is now.

We are still waiting for the prediction from Alfa Sule and the hell looser from ota.

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Nasir123(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:
This Otondo is making permutations for us from US. For your information PMB will beat Atiku in NE even in Adamawa his state. The only place Atiku will win narrowly in NE is Gombe state. APC will clear Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa in North Central. We dash them SE, let them go and cook beans with it. We will surely hit the 25parcent mark and more in the SS. Finally SW will be a battle zone but with the foot soldiers we have there, im optimistic that we will win. Atiku will only win elite votes in SW while rural and less educated will surely APC and besides they are in majority

Which Elites are u talking about in the southwest?
Don't let me vex for u o!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Oyekama79749: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Omokiri is right Buhari can only win in one zone that is NE, Atiku will clear SE, SS NC, Buhari has failed us in all aspect of life. Bahari score mark to me and every other reasonable Nigeria is 25percent. Talk about security he score less than 30% economy 25% he does not need to come back let a person that has knowledge of good governance to in, Buhari has contributed his own quarter we all appreciate his effort. Atiku will do better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Godblesspmb: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Hahahaha, RENO pls come attend atiku campaign even ones

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by uthlaw: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2018
kingDELE:
some Nigerians like suffering sha.

Indomie of 60naira is now 85 naira. Chai
even if we won't vote APC, PDP is not an option...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Groovenaija360(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
grin

SEE THE MOMENT FANS OVER POWER BOUNCERS AND CHASED WIZKID AT BURNA BOY'S LIVE CONCERT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BazisslxLX4
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by adewuyia2014(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
We're moving to the next level2019

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by tuniski: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:
This Otondo is making permutations for us from US. For your information PMB will beat Atiku in NE even in Adamawa his state. The only place Atiku will win narrowly in NE is Gombe state. APC will clear Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa in North Central. We dash them SE, let them go and cook beans with it. We will surely hit the 25parcent mark and more in the SS. Finally SW will be a battle zone but with the foot soldiers we have there, im optimistic that we will win. Atiku will only win elite votes in SW while rural and less educated will surely APC and besides they are in majority
Be deceiving yourself, Gombe,taraba and adamawa are for atiku while bauchi is 50:50. Borno and yobe are for buhari!

Plateau,benue,kwara,nasssarawa,kogi are for pdp/atiku only Niger will be buhari's!
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by deboysben(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:
from your post it shows you are a dullard.
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by femtex007(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
He should also swear him in

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Bitterleafsoup: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
IstandWithGod:
grin Nigerians will not kill me... By the way, your president is about taking you guys on a flight to the NEXT LEVEL... grin
in an old ancient plane hope it crash and burn in which ever country you are hiding in.
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Crocky23: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Except Buhari rig massively. Buhari have no chance of winning.
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by RealityShot: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
joseph6071:
Reno Omokri has not been in support of Muhammadu Buhari Being the President of Nigeria in the year 2019. Today he predicted the winner of the election writing that Buhari can only be victorious in one zone, that is the North Western region.

Also predicting that the PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar will gain vote in the South South part of the country the south East part

"IF the election is free and fair, @MBuhari is only sure of victory in 1 zone: * NW

Herdsmen killings and his general failure means he will lose North Central. South South and Southeast will vote for @Atiku along with Northeast (narrowly)"

There is only one region he can't predict, which is the South Western region, he wrote

"SW is the only region I can’t predict".

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/reno-omokri-predicts-atiku-as-winner-of.html

hmm...

VOTE BUHARI for Continuity!
#IstandWithBuhari
#4+4
#SayNOtoCabalsChoiceAtiku

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Bgetto: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:

Hmmm u know notting believe me Atiku will never win Gombe star, bauchi, yobe, and Adamawa state
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by DTaj: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
TooNoisy:
Eh yah, Reno also predicted Jonathan would win in 2015.

Truth is that Buhari will win.

North West will go to Buhari - 18.9million votes for grab. Buhari will win 90%.

North East will be split 50/50. Atiku will win Adamawa, Taraba and Gombe. Buhari will win Borno, Yobe and Bauchi.

North Central will also be split 50/50. Buhari will win Kogi, Nasarawa and Niger. Atiku will win Kwara, Benue and Plateau.

Atiku will win South East by 95% - but there are only 8.8 million votes.

South South will go Atiku but by 65%. Buhari will win Edo and make some gains in Akwa Ibom and Delta. Atiku will win the rest but by smaller margins than Jonathan especially in Cross River where Duke will eat into Atiku's votes. Overall, about 10 millions all for grabs. Truth is that Atiku will not get the huge support Jonathan got from the South South. You can see from Wike's body language.

South West will go to Buhari by 60% and with 14.6milloin votes for grabs. There are 6 APC governors and the combination of Osinbajo and Tinubu will be too much for Atiku. Atiku only has a chance in Ekiti and Osun; besides PDP has not focused much on South West - I wonder why.

NW and SW represent 47% of Nigerians voting population and they both will vote Buhari. I wonder how Atiku will win.

Very well informed analysis.

I’ve repeatedly wrote that Buhari will defeat Atiku by a far wider margin in 2019 than he did against Jonathan in 2015.

It’s funny how a few people think that social media presence wins election. It never does, because majority of voters do not even have the smartphones to connect to social media- they have the regular “palasa phones” for calls only.

When you see an analysis based on facts and not sentiment; you will know.

Meanwhile, contrary to your assertion, Buhari will win Kwara. My reason is this: Kwara North had always voted Buhari for ethnic reasons, Kwara South, where APC won the House of Reps re-run recently, when they defeated PDP, do not want to hear the name Bukola Saraki again (in fact, people of the 2 largest voting blocks in that senatorial district, Offa and Omu-Aran, will mob you to death if you visited their main markets to campaign for Saraki, as at today), and finally, Saraki is facing his biggest political battle as Kwara Central (Ilorin) people are championing the “o to gee” (“it is enough”) mantra everywhere as at today. Remember, he lost the senatorial election in metropolitan Ilorin in 2011, but got a reprieve from heavily inflated votes smuggled from the rural Asa local government to counter the huge gap with which Dr. Oloriegbe of the then ACN humiliated him. Again, the same Dr. Oloriegbe is his opponent in the same election in 2019!

Buhari will also win Gombe (as he did in 2015) because three of Dankwambo’s hench men defected to APC after PDP’s acrimonious governorship primaries; especially Gwamna, his right-hand man and formidable grassroots mobilizer who, last week, vowed to “teach Dankwambo a bitter political lesson”.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by bender79: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
deboysben:
from your post it shows you are a dullard.
Reno's desciple I sight you. Otondo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by bender79: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
tuniski:

Be deceiving yourself, Gombe,taraba and adamawa are for atiku while bauchi is 50:50. Borno and yobe are for buhari!

Plateau,benue,kwara,nasssarawa,kogi are for pdp/atiku only Niger will be buhari's!
You have no basis to write an opinion because you are entirely garbbage
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by KingThreatzz: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
TooNoisy:
Eh yah, Reno also predicted Jonathan would win in 2015.

Truth is that Buhari will win.

North West will go to Buhari - 18.9million votes for grab. Buhari will win 90%.

North East will be split 50/50. Atiku will win Adamawa, Taraba and Gombe. Buhari will win Borno, Yobe and Bauchi.

North Central will also be split 50/50. Buhari will win Kogi, Nasarawa and Niger. Atiku will win Kwara, Benue and Plateau.

Atiku will win South East by 95% - but there are only 8.8 million votes.

South South will go Atiku but by 65%. Buhari will win Edo and make some gains in Akwa Ibom and Delta. Atiku will win the rest but by smaller margins than Jonathan especially in Cross River where Duke will eat into Atiku's votes. Overall, about 10 millions all for grabs. Truth is that Atiku will not get the huge support Jonathan got from the South South. You can see from Wike's body language.

South West will go to Buhari by 60% and with 14.6milloin votes for grabs. There are 6 APC governors and the combination of Osinbajo and Tinubu will be too much for Atiku. Atiku only has a chance in Ekiti and Osun; besides PDP has not focused much on South West - I wonder why.

NW and SW represent 47% of Nigerians voting population and they both will vote Buhari. I wonder how Atiku will win.

Very unbiased and realistic

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by deboysben(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:
Reno's desciple I sight you. Otondo!!!!
go through your post and tell me the difference between you and Daura President and his 150 Gay cows
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by bender79: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
DonHummer:
from your last statement, so you know it's only less educated peeps that support buhari. smh
Yes! It is his support base and you can't change it. You can as well ask Trump why he is supported by white illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by sogodihno: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
lol. SW no one can predict SW, SW is the don of the Nigeria politics not like some region that no matter what they do, we already know where their vote is going to, why won't they be taking for granted when they can always be predicted.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by senatordave1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
tuniski:

Bauchi that buhari usually wins by a million plus or gonna that he's never lost? Even your offa in kwara is anti pdp so be careful.how do you expect atiku to win when Pdp cant win elections in ne/nw while all is winning in ss/se? Are you from this planet at all
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by bender79: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
deboysben:
go through your post and tell me the difference between you and Daura President and his 150 Gay cows
4+4#next level

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by senatordave1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
deboysben:
Your among the gay cows i suppose or you have sampled them
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by deboysben(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Your among the gay cows i suppose or you have sampled them
you have surfaced again.

I thought you have gone to land of no return.

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by deboysben(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:
4+4#next level
never again

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Bgetto: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
tuniski:

You people know notting I'm from Adamawa, hmmm please hear this and this is the truth Atiku have no chance of winning 2019 election again buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Welcomes Microsoft's Offer To support Nigeria's ESP / Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) / Adamawa Police Headquarters Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.