Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (73674 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by exlinkleads(f): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
anu

lie lie

Just doing damage control. I bet if that girl has a phone and is on social media, she would have contradicted your post now now now.

na ur maid jor
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by meobizy(f): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
...and once again Nairaland quickly posted fake news without verification. This site is a gutter for unreliable ‘information’.
I thank God the woman debunked the news. A lot of curses people threw can now go back to senders.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by AdemolaA2: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
One of the few disadvantages of social media and internet we see here.. spreading of fake news without facts finding and evidences ..
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by bobolizim(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
The person that posted rhat nonsense is stupid. I kept wondering how that could be true. Good one bro.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Apination(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Let someone anonymous who knows the family come up with the disclaimer, that would give it credibility. How does he know the girl was there with her brother since he claims not to know her? (Thinking out loud) undecided
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Indeed. But that does not take away the fact that many women mistreat their helps.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by izuzu: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family

Good to help, infact,rewarding...but

You, how many strangers have you helped?!

If you have helped many thumbs up, if you haven't, shame on you and stop spewing dust just for "comment" sake!

10 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Oluromantic: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
I don't know why someone would just spread news without finding out facts.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by bobolizim(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
meobizy:
...and once again Nairaland quickly posted fake news without verification. This site is a gutter for unreliable ‘information’.
I thank God the woman debunked the news. A lot of curses people threw can now go back to senders.
baba, it's posted also on Linda ikeji blogs. Stop saying nonsense. That is the world of blogging. Stop hating on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by VictorRomanov: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
I talk am. A picture can tell a thousand lies, just with a few lines of comment by the side.

Before we wade in to comment on a matter, it is good to get as much fact as possible.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Hamid7(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
If the said girl has a smartphone, she will write her own epistle too.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by gmaribel(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
She said she doesn't know the girl but she knew the girl was waiting for her brother.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by grandstar(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Her response doesn't sound convincing but confusing.

She also seems to have a temper

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by rentAcock(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
See? Exactly why I was saying no one should make assumptions or pass judgement, I feel vindicated.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
slimthugchime:

What is that girl doing alone at a fancy restaurant like that?
Please refer to what the woamn put on her FB post. She mentioned a Brother she thinks she was waiting for.
A woman like this would have extended family, neighbours, church members.
If she were lying, by now a lot of other posts would have come up to debunk her claim if not knowing the girl.
In this day and age, somethings can no longer be hidden.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by VictorRomanov: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family

Did the girl say she needs help? What if she was there to buy her own food? The lady said she was waiting for her brother. You didnt read that part?

Think before you type.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by izuzu: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Apination:
Let someone anonymous who knows the family come up with the disclaimer, that would give it credibility

So someone will come out now and claim "This woman is my neighbor", then you on your part will propagate the news abi? smh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
ezebunafo:
the original poster on twitter has since deleted the post,she acknowledge it was a mixed up, that the family does not know the girl
the poster. The fast food manager and staffs that served that day are stupid and careless. Wicked and senseless people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Tonnierichy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
But how are you this stupid? What makes you think she's looking at them because she's hungry. Don't you look at people? Idiots like you can never have a good life. All you'll live for I abusing people that are living well on social media.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by BakireBulmaker: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
I just knew...
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by abdullkabar(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
What I don't get is how some people are quick to curse on minor matters.
You clarified the news (that's OK), what's the essence of the curse!!
Like say the e-curse get any relevant, it only shows a form of illiteracy (my tenet tho)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by lastempero: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

Tell them.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by flyca: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
I doubt!

But well, it's okay o.
Sorry we I misjudged. Na only God know the real matter.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by uchezzi(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kingsleydr:
I knew exactly this, when i saw the post , I immediately asked myself what if the girl was on her own ... social media is just making lot of people stupid
Dat little will beat security in dat fancy eatery....guy give it a second thought.....
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by nurex01(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
But you met her sitting close to you like that. You can still make her lively na
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by hisexcellency34: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
If it is true, may the person who posted the fake news never see the end of December 2017. I could feel the woman's pains
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Barney11: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
I know the story isn't true,all these wicked madam will either tell their maid to stay at home of wait in the car and besides you can hardly see a reasonable man(from the husband look,let me call him a man) that will allow the wife do that in a public place,even the kind eyes people go give you will change your senses,people no dey mind business for this matter oh!Unless bloggers.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by KingThreatzz: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

Who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tonnierichy:

But how are you this stupid? What makes you think she's looking at them because she's hungry. Don't you look at people? Idiots like you can never have a good life. All you'll live for I abusing people that are living well on social media.
see this fool oo where did you come from. Is she ur church member or u are the fat looking husband of the dark and shine selfish wife. U must be fat and looking like a glutton too. Nonsense
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Omololu001: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
seunmohmoh:
I won't believe anything, until the maid speaks for herself.
a lot of stupid people just full nairaland, how did you know the young girl was their maid?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingThreatzz:

Who you epp?
who ur papa help.. Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.