Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria (2023 Views)

"Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting / David Olumide Aderinokun Contesting For House Of Representatives / Funke Adesiyan Contesting For Oyo House Of Assembly. Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Mercybabayemi(f): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Your campaign manager or errand boy 'kolasteven' made us believe you've been a member of this forum for sometime.

Omg,he's not my errand boy please
I don't like the way you guys are speaking about him,I'm sure the mistake is a misunderstanding on his part
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Mercybabayemi(f): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cypmeni:
she just joined today, so definitely you guys lied

Lied,all because of some Vote
You know what, if you gonna vote, thanks a bunch.
If not,please nobody is forcing you to... I don't want anybody saying shit about me
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Cypmeni(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mercybabayemi:

Lied,all because of some Vote
You know what, if you gonna vote, thanks a bunch.
If not,please nobody is forcing you to... I don't want anybody saying shit about me

saying poo about you? you know what you are never getting my vote
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by KolaSteven(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cypmeni:

Fine. Thanks. You may get lost now
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mercybabayemi:

Guys,I wasn't trying to play around with your intelligence
Nobody ever said you guys are stupid because obviously am a part now

P. S "To whom it may concern" If you wanna vote for her feel free. I don't wanna be seen as her "village people"

Thanks.
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Cypmeni(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
KolaSteven:

Fine. Thanks. You may get lost now
bleep off my mention
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by KolaSteven(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Your campaign manager or errand boy 'kolasteven' made us believe you've been a member of this forum for sometime.
I'm not sure I ever mentioned in my post that this is a veteran member of Nairaland or something. And I'm not sure I ought to specify in my post like "hey bruh, she is a new member. Hope you don't mind?"
Errand boy? That was way too stupid coming from you, bruh. You ought to be better than this
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by KolaSteven(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cypmeni:

bleep off my mention

Kiss my ass, bruh cheesy
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
KolaSteven:

I'm not sure I ever mentioned in my post that this is a veteran member of Nairaland or something. And I'm not sure I ought to specify in my post like "hey bruh, she is a new member. Hope you don't mind?"
Errand boy? That was way too stupid coming from you, bruh. You ought to be better than this
Well, I am so delighted that you couldn't play a fast one on us, hence your vituperative remarks.
Try harder next time bruh.

No hard feelings.
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Cypmeni(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Well, I am so delighted that you couldn't play a fast one on us, hence your vituperative remarks.

No hard feelings.

The nigga was busted, he thought we are all fools
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cypmeni:

He has switched off from the female account. grin

Are you noticing something. cool
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by KolaSteven(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

No hard feelings.
If 'a fast one' is all what a myopic brain could come up with, then I give up.

I can't help your situation, bro.
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Mercybabayemi(f): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cypmeni:

Thanks
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
KolaSteven:

If 'a fast one' is all what a myopic brain could come up with, then I give up.

I can't help your situation, bro.
Thanks.

Enjoy your holidays.
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by KolaSteven(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cypmeni:

sad
I didn't think you're a fool, bruh. But maybe you are grin

People with inferiority complex will always feel inferior even when nobody thinks they are grin
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by KolaSteven(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Thanks.

Enjoy your holidays.
You too, bruh
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Cypmeni(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

I noticed bro
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cypmeni:

I noticed bro
I mentioned you in a thread some minutes ago.
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by KolaSteven(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Omg! You guys actually think I opened a female account??

Wtf?! You vipers!
Why are you so despicable?
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Cypmeni(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I mentioned you in a thread some minutes ago.

I just saw it now and i have replied
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Palmerbarry: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cypmeni:
she just joined today, so definitely you guys lied
BUSTED!!!
@Mercybabayemi, You should have come clean. You'll have my vote but next time don't try to outsmart people. A simple 'you guys are damn right' might have done some the magic.

1 Like

Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Cypmeni(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Palmerbarry:

BUSTED!!!
@Mercybabayemi, You should have come clean. You'll have my vote but next time don't try to outsmart people. A simple 'you guys are damn right' might have done some the magic.

Don't mind the fella, trying to be smart why he isn't
Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Look at how some peoplw here are feeling so fly already?!
Just on top voting for someone begging for their help
If men were God!
Smh.
All the very best to you dearie.
You have our vote!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 28, 2018
Mercybabayemi:

Yh,Mr Jason,I'm never going to deny the fact that I just joined
But I just learned about this website,checked it out and I kinda love the contents in here, so I guess it's not my fault I just learned about the web today

You think say we be fools abi Mr Kola Steven?

1 Like

Re: See The Nairalander Contesting In Miss Amity Nigeria by KolaSteven(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Criis:

You think say we be fools abi Mr Kola Steven?

I've addressed this question already here
KolaSteven:

sad
I didn't think you're a fool, bruh. But maybe you are grin

People with inferiority complex will always feel inferior even when nobody thinks they are grin

If you wish to help, then offer your help quietly and leave.
If you don't wish to or you are feeling scammed, no problem. Do have a nice day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Nadia Buari Hangs Out With Her Beautiful Sister & Mom / Regina Daniels Finally Speaks After Her Husband Surprised Her With A Car / Janet Jackson Performs In Saudi Concert After Nicki Minaj Pulled Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.