Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Guys , Please Help Review This Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guys , Please Help Review This Website (2103 Views)

Help Review This Data Analytics Project / Hello Guys, Help Review This Small Website / Please Help Review Or Criticize School Management SDOSMS New Version 1.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Okay, let me start with the fact i really Loved the idea of pricenpick which was created by Olamil34 here on nairaland
then i realized that the website is no longer online...decided to build one myself here is the test version http://omoba.epizy.com/
it lets you navigate through E-commerce websites easily and compare price of products without the need to visit those websites on different tabs.

1 Like

Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by olamil34(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
MountainView:
Okay, let me start with the fact i really Loved the idea of pricenpick which was created by Olamil34 here on nairaland
then i realized that the website is no longer online...decided to build one myself here is the test version http://omoba.epizy.com/
it lets you navigate through E-commerce websites easily and compare price of products without the need to visit those websites on different tabs.

Am honoured to have checked your web app, its simple designed, well organized and straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
olamil34:

Am honoured to have checked your web app, its simple designed, well organized and straight to the point.

Thanks champ! for your positive review.....I'm already feeling inspired
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nice try!

1 Like

Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by makavele2: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
And this was how Google was born!
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2018
DanTheGeek:
Nice try!
Thanks for your warm comment!
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2018
makavele2:
And this was how Google was born!
Wow...!! thanks for your kind opinion....
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by makurnini: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2018
8/10 , lost two point to "invalid keyword" error
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2018
makurnini:
8/10 , lost two point to "invalid keyword" error
Would you mind telling me what your query was..... ??
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by raymod170(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good work mate
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by makurnini: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
MountainView:

Would you mind telling me what your query was..... ??
dettol, nivea
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
MountainView:
which language did u use
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
makurnini:
dettol, nivea
Thanks, I've addressed the issue, the problem was that olx does not have dettol or nivea for sale, so it didn't bother checking any other E-commerce website... But i just fixed the problem.

Thanks a lot, for your observation!

1 Like

Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
stephenmorris:
which language did u use

Bro, i used PHP and JavaScript
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by makurnini: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
MountainView:

Thanks, I've addressed the issue, the problem was that olx does not have dettol or nivea for sale, so it didn't bother checking any other E-commerce website... But i just fixed the problem.

Thanks a lot, for your observation!
You welcome
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by marryplo: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
dope, how did you build the crawler.
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by marryplo: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
try building an app for it, i used flutter. it still olamil34.

this is my second account.
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by marryplo: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Check out pricenpick 2.0 alpha

https://shop4react.herokuapp.com/

kindly reach out if you need an advice on a new features.

great work again brother am proud of you.
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
raymod170:
Good work mate

Thanks, i'm glad you like it
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
marryplo:
try building an app for it, i used flutter. it still olamil34.

this is my second account.

Building a complete native app for it would be a pain in the ass, I'd rather serve it as webview to native users.... or don't you think so?
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by olamil34(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
MountainView:

Building a complete native app for it would be a pain in the ass, I'd rather serve it as webview to native users.... or don't you think so?

Use flutter or react native.
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
olamil34:

Use flutter or react native.

How can i get in touch with you, bro?
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by olamil34(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
MountainView:

How can i get in touch with you, bro?

Here is my number 08087307896
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by Kaylhey20: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Your site is perfect, I love it... But how will I compare two products..

And also, how did you go about the crawling with php
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by MountainView: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kaylhey20:
Your site is perfect, I love it... But how will I compare two products..

And also, how did you go about the crawling with php

Thanks for your review i really appreciate it.

as for the crawling , it's not as complicated as you may think, i won't go about all the details here,
but just know that, PHP is much more powerful than you may think.
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by asalimpo(m): 3:02am On Mar 18, 2019
Dude,b original . Stop piggybacking off google's colour scheme. That stinks nd will to any end user. 2) explain thoroughly the concept you r trying to explore. Coming to this page,i didnt get what u were about. I had to click anoda link... Give all d information here.
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by asalimpo(m): 3:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Dude,b original . Stop piggybacking off google's colour scheme. That stinks nd will to any end user. 2) explain thoroughly the concept you r trying to explore. Coming to this page,i didnt get what u were about. I had to click anoda link... Give all d information here.
3) give a meaningful name. What does omoba mean? What information does it convey?
Re: Guys , Please Help Review This Website by olaysco: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wow... Nice material design and nice concept

(1) (Reply)

Watch 2016 73th Golden Globes Online Free Live Online / Simple Algorithm Implementation / Paystack Payment Integration With .net E-commerce Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.