Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa (63418 Views)

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Selfish Politicians Have Hijacked Nigeria — Balarabe Musa / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by crestedaguiyi: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Still smoking skunk at this age
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Gkay1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
me nd my wife
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Starboytwo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
G
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by sanerugwei: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
since he did not mention names
It's either he is afraid to call a spade a spade..

Or he implied that all current leaders are stingingly corrupt.

either way he is right..

their fake aura of integrity is being unmasked daily...
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by DMerciful(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Corruption is a symptom of structural defects......fix the structure and corruption will reduce.
By pulling massive resources to the centre, you have created avenue for corruption where monkey go dey work, baboon go dey chop!

1 Like

Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Akinz0126(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
He said and I quote"We are only surviving like animals in the forest,” he said.

Can you all see....If the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do?That constitution need to be destroyed and the foundation of the country need a total overhauling
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by booblacain(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
I guess what he is trying to say is that all of you shouting Atiku is corrupt up and down should shut up, stop the hipocricy and face reality because you are all corrupt as well, and looking at the comments so far, you all obviously agree with him.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Olukat(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Greatfullheart:
THIS ONE WAN JUS MAKE POPULARITY

How old are you? angry angry angry
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by olajizz01(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
That's my believe and why I made up my mind that Nigeria will remained thesame till the end of this world,we people are corrupt than the so called government and anybody who try to fight this ugly will end up been called names
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by dingbang(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
I was even thinking the two people are Wike and Amaechi . nonsense cheesy
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by millionboi2: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hnniol:
This two way GSM audio spy device calls you when it detects sounds around its vicinity. Trying to find out the truth about what's being said behind your back?. Now you can from a distance. .You can even place several of these spy audio devices and set them up at your desired locations like the bedroom, living room, conference room or office.." Price is #15.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
Yaya technology....... hahahahaha
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
MediaLife:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/only-two-people-are-not-corrupt-in.html

I had the displeasure of meeting one of those 0.01% during Nimc registration, the dude was so stubborn he refused to settle Nimc people #100 naira for fuel, he said " Government has already paid for everything, I will not give even #5 & you must do the registration for me" even when some dudes offered to pay for him, he refused grin

Well thanks to him we also end up getting for free like it's supposed to be grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Anelkanu2: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
In my opinion, we should pay more attention to startups that have come to make intra-African trade easier.

Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Bennycollins: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Someone who is supposedly educated, in fact a former supervisor of mind, said sometime ago, and I quote "People don't know this man Buhari, If I have upto 50% of his integrity, I would thank God in this life ".
I replied him by saying "Oga if your integrity is less than 50% of Buhari's then you are never to be trusted again, not even by your children".
He is a yoruba Muslim, so his likes in the same company came at me for disrespecting him. But he himself kept mum knowing he messed up. Others on my side could only applaud me through private messages.
But then I sometimes wonder how possibly I could reason like these folks. Everything is in disarray in Nigeria and yet you say Buhari is the best?
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Hier(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Buhari is not corrupt.... I can vouch for him...
And I am not corrupt too

not with those sleekfingers of yours, #lightfingers sad
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by tatafoboy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
they av start again
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by HomeOfMe(f): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
MediaLife:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/only-two-people-are-not-corrupt-in.html
The man has said it all. It's in the DNA of Nigerians to be corrupt;it's already by default. Both those with the "Mr. Integrity" title-they should stop fooling themselves thinking they're fooling the rest of us. 0
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by arabbunkum: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Even PMB's brothers are indirectly telling everyone that he is equally corrupt but the ewedu brains will still argue otherwise.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by daveP(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
00.1?

Abeg baba knows maths atall?

oya where are the it doesnt mata crew.

Thats how one apc guy on an nta morning interview said 100/100 =0

the interviewer corrected and said its =1

smh.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Saheed9: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
tongue

One of the above listed uncorrupt people would rule Nigeria, potorpotorians like it or not tongue

SAI President Buhari .....

4+4 = FORTY FOUR grin

PS - WTF ?? I wrote Dullardiinho and NL changed it to PMB. Someone verify this.

We have some suspect MODs here angry
lemme try it . President Buhari
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Pascopele: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ur a university student, you intend to vote for Buhari, while ASUU is on strike.N50 billion was approved for cattle ranching in Kaduna alone, yet you are undeterred, Buhari has your vote:Please add yourself to any of the cattle ranches of your choice; you are a human cow.

ED
Glorymax:

Chai!! If you know, you know
You always see animals in the forest or in the ZOO, the word I hate to use
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by HomeOfMe(f): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
MediaLife:

For those on this forum saying that the man is just looking for cheap popularity should go and ask your grand-fathers who he is,while you go and finish eating your indomie noodles on the table.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by COMPAQ(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
alawi5k:
PMB is not corrupt. Quote me anywhere!

Even if PmB is not corrupt, that doesn't make him competent!!
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Niceman4u(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
alawi5k:
PMB is not corrupt. Quote me anywhere!

are Saraki and Atiku corrupt? of course ur answer will b yes.
Now dd Buhari allowed them to donate money and materials for his 2015 campaign?
So y dd Saint Buhari intentional corrupt himself?
Read Balarabe Musa's submission carefully and u will understand that every Nigerian including Buhari is corrupt
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Vtrd: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
tongue

One of the above listed uncorrupt people would rule Nigeria, potorpotorians like it or not tongue

4+4 = FORTY FOUR grin

There are people on nairaland struggling to eat, but will come online and claim things that is greater than their fore fathers.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by truentalk: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
True talk
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by Kriptune: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Words on marble!!
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by chymeze: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Is there anybody that doesn't have access to corruption? i totally disagree with him. Corruption is not just stealing money. Even little dishonest acts done within the family setting or community setting can amount to corruption such as stealing, lying, deception. It mustn't involve money for it to be corruption.
Re: Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa by WhoBeThisMan: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
tongue

4+4 = FORTY FOUR grin

sai Dullardiinho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.