Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Igbo Finally Admitted They Stole Edo Female Attire - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Finally Admitted They Stole Edo Female Attire (6226 Views)

'I Belong To Every Race' - Oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Wears Igwe Attire (Photos) / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Finally Admitted They Stole Edo Female Attire by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Binikingdowm:
can never compete with Yoruba agbada

Nothing special about Yoruba agbada. It is not better than Efik/Ibibio attire neither is better than the bini's own. The actress you posted can testify to the use of Bini dressing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Admitted They Stole Edo Female Attire by jafol(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
basilo101:

The most unique dressing out of Africa
I see its really really unique...yimu
Re: Igbo Finally Admitted They Stole Edo Female Attire by baby124: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
asuustrike1:

Nothing special about Yoruba agbada. It is not better than Efik/Ibibio attire neither is better than the bini's own. The actress you posted can testify to the use of Bini dressing
Yoruba Agbada is very special... don’t say that again.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Finally Admitted They Stole Edo Female Attire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
baby124:

Yoruba Agbada is very special... don’t say that again.
Not special about it. I have used so I know what am saying.Don't let those media stunt deceive you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Finally Admitted They Stole Edo Female Attire by Ikechu12: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
OMANBALA1:

You have no shame. You ran into this thread screaming Anioma are not Igbo just because you heard some ffoollish Anioma people saying the same thing and you think it's a good tool to use to mock the Igbos. When you were called to explain yourself you punked out....What a coward! Come and teach us Anioma history since you have suddenly became Anioma defender. Lets start with Igbanke and maybe you can tell me how they end up speaking Igbo.

You all realize that fool is actually Yoruba, not Bini. He was called out a long time ago. They just cowards. And by the way I'm from Asaba. There's never been a day Asaba denied our Igbo origins including when threatened to do so by that useless Niggerian Army. Likewise, ogwashi-uku and several Anioma excluding some parts of ika and ukwuani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You A Village Or City Person? / Biography Of Super Eagles Goalkeeper Francis Odinaka Uzoho / Nigerian Pidgin Bible Don Comot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.