Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra (35965 Views)

Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lovely pictures of Christmas celebration in some areas in Anambra

Stanel world Awka

18 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Stanel world Awka

12 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anambralstson:

Stanel world Awka

6 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by ashewoboy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
photo dey lie. same as some babes you see on instagram. they are not close to their appearance in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
The incredible Prospa Ochimana performing at Stanel

8 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
More from Stanel

6 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by CreepyBlackpool: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Malaysian money at work grin
this is why they push all those kilos cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mr. Simon Agwoje has been a loyal and faithful security detail to Stanel chairman for 7 years and his immense contribution to the safety of the CEO of Stanel was appreciated with a brand new car.

8 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
More

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Staffs of Stanel Awka

6 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
*Don't Miss This.... The biggest Celebrity Invasion of the Year in Awka!*

Featuring Flavour, Phyno, Tiwa Savage, Chidinma and Awilo Longomba... And Ticket Is Free!

Date: *Saturday, December 29, 2018*
Time: 3pm
Venue: *Stanel Complex near UNIZIK Main Gate, Enugu-Onitsha Expressway.*

7 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Okija, Anambra state is another town that's fun this period, Anambra billionaire Obijackson who is sponsoring face of Okija, a philanthropist who has transformed his town Okija to a small city, many artists will Storm Okija on 29th of Dec for the face of Okija beauty pageant

8 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Vtrd: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Chimamanda is coming home on the 29.

Nice.

10 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
More from Okija

4 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by basilo10I: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anambra amaka. Cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
More from Okija, Anambra state

8 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
30th of Dec at Sir Alex Ekwueme Square Awka

13 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Anambralstson: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Emoney, FiveStar music boss lighting up his hometown Uli, Anambra state

8 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
BEAUTIFUL city....
Lovely times.....
BEAUTIFUL people...

No celebrations like Christmas CELEBRATIONS.
Many thanks to all our Customers on Nairaland.
Thank you So much Madam T**, Chief Ay****.
May God bless the union of your daughter.

Still in the mood of celebrations @, where everyday is Xmas!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by JessetariahMD(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
E fine
plus I see lots of cuties!!
Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by BubuZombi: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
D
Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Malaysian money at work grin

this is why they push all those kilos cheesy
Will you STOP that!
Dont bring this tribal shenanigans to this beautiful thread PLEASE!
Wonder what you guys have turned Nairaland to.
Be wise and SAY NO TO TRIBALISM !

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
E
Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by godwinstringed1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Sirheny007(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Will be there live! cheesy

UMUOBILIGBO forever!!!

Ina eme enyi, malakwa udi enyi i na eme..
Obu oyi i ga elite ife, ka obu oyi ka eweta ka erie?
Afu guys etibe aki,
Ma a fu nwanyi fa ataba ngwo-ngwo
undecided

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Impressive

4 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by basilo10I: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
So much fun packed activities cool

2 Likes

Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yeah yeah....thats why i am the King!
Re: Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra by nkwuocha: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lol.

Nice.I heard that there's no street decorations in Abuja except for individual or corporate houses.Islamic republic of Zoogeria.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church / Typing Amen On Facebook Picture Stories / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.