Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency (945 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate / “Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by babecode: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2018

The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation, PPCO, has in a riposte on Thursday, warned Presidency to stop peddling lies against its Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, noting that the former vice president was absorbed of all allegations by the Chairman Buhari’s Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay and the United States Department of Justice after a thorough investigation was conducted on him.

The PDP Presidential Campaign Organization (PPCO) says President Muhammadu Buhari’s desperate corruption attack on its Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, is a mere illusion.

It is however unfortunate that President Buhari will resort to sponsoring fabrications and false allegations against Atiku Abubakar just because he has is overwhelmed by Atiku’s soaring popularity and acceptance by Nigerians as their next President, come 2019.

We wish to remind President Buhari, who has been unleashing his aides to attack our Presidential candidate, that Atiku Abubakar has never been charged, indicted nor convicted for any act of corruption by any competent authority whatsoever.

Moreover, President Buhari has been in office for almost four years and has never found anything incriminatory on Atiku Abubakar that can warrant his prosecution despite being hounded under the Buhari administration.

It is therefore unfortunate that President Buhari has now resorted to sponsoring fabrications and false allegations against Atiku Abubakar just because he has become overwhelmed by Atiku’s soaring popularity and acceptance by Nigerians as their next President, come 2019.

The PDP Presidential campaign organization is aware that all the shenanigans being employed by the Buhari Presidency are designed to divert attention from the main issue of President Buhari’s woeful failure and the corruption in his Presidency.

Finally, the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, however, refuses to be distracted from the referendum of the 2019 general election which is on the hunger, deprivation, insecurity, killings and bloodletting that have become the hallmark of the Buhari administration.

President Buhari must account for these sufferings because come February 16, 2019 Nigerians will register their protest against President Buhari’s misrule by casting their votes enmasse for Atiku Abubakar.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/atiku-is-a-saint-stop-fabricating-lies-against-him-pdp-warns-presidency.html
Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by Cajal(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
babecode:

The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation, PPCO, has in a riposte on Thursday, warned Presidency to stop peddling lies against its Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, noting that the former vice president was absorbed of all allegations by the Chairman Buhari’s Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay and the United States Department of Justice after a thorough investigation was conducted on him.

The PDP Presidential Campaign Organization (PPCO) says President Muhammadu Buhari’s desperate corruption attack on its Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, is a mere illusion.

It is however unfortunate that President Buhari will resort to sponsoring fabrications and false allegations against Atiku Abubakar just because he has is overwhelmed by Atiku’s soaring popularity and acceptance by Nigerians as their next President, come 2019.

We wish to remind President Buhari, who has been unleashing his aides to attack our Presidential candidate, that Atiku Abubakar has never been charged, indicted nor convicted for any act of corruption by any competent authority whatsoever.

Moreover, President Buhari has been in office for almost four years and has never found anything incriminatory on Atiku Abubakar that can warrant his prosecution despite being hounded under the Buhari administration.

It is therefore unfortunate that President Buhari has now resorted to sponsoring fabrications and false allegations against Atiku Abubakar just because he has become overwhelmed by Atiku’s soaring popularity and acceptance by Nigerians as their next President, come 2019.

The PDP Presidential campaign organization is aware that all the shenanigans being employed by the Buhari Presidency are designed to divert attention from the main issue of President Buhari’s woeful failure and the corruption in his Presidency.

Finally, the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, however, refuses to be distracted from the referendum of the 2019 general election which is on the hunger, deprivation, insecurity, killings and bloodletting that have become the hallmark of the Buhari administration.

President Buhari must account for these sufferings because come February 16, 2019 Nigerians will register their protest against President Buhari’s misrule by casting their votes enmasse for Atiku Abubakar.

[url]all-gists..com[/url]
...atikuliars and atikuloosers and Atikulooters will believe this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by ObaKlaz: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Atiku? Saint?! Can God forgive PeeDeePee this blasphemy?!shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by Petersamuel8(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
not sure if we still have saints in this country
Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by SolutionMee: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
cheesy

Even my watchdog is a saint.

Is that enough reason why I should vote for him next year?? A saint that left his motherland to strategize in a foreign land "Dubai." A saint that failed to come up with an outstanding policy. I was expecting him to pledge to commence a scientific and industrial revolution in the country, but none was included in his shitty policy plan to get Nigeria working again.

After touring around the country, I can now boastfully say that Buhari is trying and that he's the best thing that has ever happened to this country. As for Saraki, he's now on his own. Though I love his personality but I hate stingy, greedy, egotistic and wicked leaders a lot. I've never seen a wicked leader like Saraki throughout my days on this planet. What a conman. O to gee. Kwara must start working again.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by bender79: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hahahaha. Maybe we should institute feast of St.Atikulooter!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by quickberry(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
I laugh in Swahili....saint indeed

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by muykem: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Let him go USA to proof that.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by ashacot: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
THIS ONE WEAK ME GAN

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by ubongokon(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
PDP has a bad market for sale ,
you can never wash this man clean to make him become marketable.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by basilo10I: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
PDP POWER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by ORIENTATION101: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pdp has run mad .make secondus and wike hold am before e enter marketgrin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by Agritech(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
All Hail Saint Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by docadams: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
The Atiku in question

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by helinues: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
A saint from Utopia.

I see

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by helinues: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Is that enough reason why I should vote for him next year?? A saint that left his motherland to strategize in a foreign land "Dubai." A saint that failed to come up with an outstanding policy. I was expecting him to pledge to commence a scientific and industrial revolution in the country, but none was included in his shitty policy plan to get Nigeria working again.

After touring around the country, I can now boastfully say that Buhari is trying and that he's the best thing that has ever happened to this country. As for Saraki, he's now on his own. Though I love his personality but I hate stingy, greedy, egotistic and wicked leaders a lot. I've never seen a wicked leader like Saraki throughout my days on this planet. What a conman. O to gee. Kwara must start working again.

Bros, why the change of tones. Am I dreaming?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by SolutionMee: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
helinues:

Bros, why the change of tones. Am I dreaming?

cheesy

Not at all brotherly. I'm so much disappointed in Saraki. Kwarans are in bondage.

Also, Buhari is really trying. He's doing an impressive job. It's only the herdsmen menace that almost destroyed his government but God will see him through. You guys deserve a next level. Such that can only be found in Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by helinues: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

Not at all brotherly. I'm so much disappointed in Saraki. Kwarans are in bondage.

Also, Buhari is really trying. He's doing an impressive job. It's only the herdsmen menace that almost destroyed his government but God will see him through. You guys deserve a next level. Such that can only be found in Buhari.

What can I say.. Even though Buhari is not the best but he is really trying. Better Nigeria is what we are all yearning for irrespective of party or an individuals .

Sometimes online can be deceiving but at least you are on ground to the level of development even though I can never be enough.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by Afamed: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
muykem:
Let him go USA to proof that.
I was about to say this. Simple as APC, let him go to America. After all, JF Kennedy is 12hrs away from the fugitive Presidential candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by deltaisgreat: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cajal:
...atikuliars and atikuloosers and Atikulooters will believe this
has atiku ever been convicted by the law? If buhari says atiku is a criminal, then let him use EFCC against him. He can't do that because the man is innocent. He only became a looter since he dumped that poverty manufacturing party called APC and moved to the peoples party PDP and finally won the presidential ticket. If you or buhari claim that atiku is a looter even without conviction by the court of law, then your bubu who removed our $1b from our treasury to fight boko haram , yet boko haram is killing our soldiers with reckless abandon every day. Where is the $1b? What did they buy with it? Who did they mobilise with it? By the time buhari will leave aso rock next year, Nigerians will know how corrupt he is. Where did yusuf work to earn 50 million to buy power byke which he got accident with if not from his corrupt and criminal hypocritical father. Yet some gullible people are defending a man who has brought poverty to them through his unquenchable hunger for money and power which was why he plotted a coup and truncated democracy, and later contested 4 solid times to eventually win and then began to recover all the money spent on campaign all these years of attempts. Abeg use your brain jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
If Buhari is a saint, then Atiku is a saint
Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by galaxy15(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
If Buhari is a saint, then Atiku is a saint

Of course... Nevertheless, Buhari can go to the US and have a meeting with Trump... I'd love to see Atiku just go have dinner in a restaurant over there grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by Cajal(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
deltaisgreat:
has atiku ever been convicted by the law? If buhari says atiku is a criminal, then let him use EFCC against him. He can't do that because the man is innocent. He only became a looter since he dumped that poverty manufacturing party called APC and moved to the peoples party PDP and finally won the presidential ticket. If you or buhari claim that atiku is a looter even without conviction by the court of law, then your bubu who removed our $1b from our treasury to fight boko haram , yet boko haram is killing our soldiers with reckless abandon every day. Where is the $1b? What did they buy with it? Who did they mobilise with it? By the time buhari will leave aso rock next year, Nigerians will know how corrupt he is. Where did yusuf work to earn 50 million to buy power byke which he got accident with if not from his corrupt and criminal hypocritical father. Yet some gullible people are defending a man who has brought poverty to them through his unquenchable hunger for money and power which was why he plotted a coup and truncated democracy, and later contested 4 solid times to eventually win and then began to recover all the money spent on campaign all these years of attempts. Abeg use your brain jor
..bloody atikuliars and atikuloosers and Atikulooters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by Omeokachie: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
If Atiku is a thief, then that makes Buhari a receiver of stolen goods because Atiku's resources was instrumental in bringing him to power.

A receiver of stolen goods is worse than a thief.
Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by jude79(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
galaxy15:

Of course... Nevertheless, Buhari can go to the US and have a meeting with Trump... I'd love to see Atiku just go have dinner in a restaurant over there grin

thats because atiku was accused of duping america and re-investing the money in nigeria, while buhari was accused of duping nigeria and laundering his loot abroad. so in essence atiku created jobs for nigerians while buhari created job foreigners through his looting.
Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by dheilaw1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
jude79:

thats because atiku was accused of duping america and re-investing the money in nigeria, while buhari was accused of duping nigeria and laundering his loot abroad. so in essence atiku created jobs for nigerians while buhari created job foreigners through his looting.
you need a brain transplant very urgently.. The one you have there is not working at all

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by Corrinthians(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

shocked shocked

Someone has certainly taken control of this account. Something is certainly wrong here! shocked

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

JESUS CHRIST!
This guy that always blast Buhari/APC but praises Saraki and PDP is saying this?
Wonders shall never end...This is the most shocking decamp of this season of decamps.

What happened to you bro?

Those people you always call zombies, what are they now?

How much were u paid to change allegiance?

Did your godfather decamp to APC recently?

Please I need an answer ASAP, I'm very shocked right now.
Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by 34webers(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
[s]
babecode:

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/atiku-is-a-saint-stop-fabricating-lies-against-him-pdp-warns-presidency.html
[/s]
Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by SolutionMee: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
kingkakaone:

JESUS CHRIST!
This guy that always blast Buhari/APC but praises Saraki and PDP is saying this?
Wonders shall never end...This is the most shocking decamp of this season of decamps.

What happened to you bro?

Those people you always call zombies, what are they now?

How much were u paid to change allegiance?

Did your godfather decamp to APC recently?

Please I need an answer ASAP, I'm very shocked right now.

cheesy

Lol... Everything changed after coming down to Naija
Re: Atiku Is A Saint, Stop Fabricating Lies Against Him, PDP Blasts Presidency by Afamed: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
No matter the rebranding, fugitive remains a fugitive

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: How Atiku Left Nigeria To America / Gov't Udom, Onfiok Luke, Pdp Abandoned Nsit Ubium Lga Road / Reactions As Orji Kalu Shares 18 Years Throwb picture f Him And President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.