Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business (1607 Views)

I Teach And Supply Plank Wood / How To Start A Legit Online Business / 7 Legit Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 & Make Upto N250k/month By July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders, am a graduate and am just through with my nysc scheme. pls i need someone who can teach and mentor me on any legit online business,that can fetch me even if its 1k daily till GOD grants me a suitable job, i dont even mind combining it with any job i get. pls if GOD has choosen you to help me pls do and i promise you wont regret it.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by inkon: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dgamez:
Hello fellow nairalanders, am a graduate and am just through with my nysc scheme. pls i need someone who can teach and mentor me on any legit online business,that can fetch me even if its 1k daily till GOD grants me a suitable job, i dont even mind combining it with any job i get. pls if GOD has choosen you to help me pls do and i promise you wont regret it.

You can start selling kindle books on amazon. If you work hard, you can be making as much as $1k a month. It can be much less tho
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
inkon:

You can start selling kindle books on amazon. If you work hard, you can be making as much as $1k a month. It can be much less tho
tenx alot, pls can u tell me how it works and how to start

1 Like

Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by inkon: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dgamez:
tenx alot, pls can u tell me how it works and how to start

You may start by registering an acc. through kdp.amazon.com It's not that complex. Just make some research on your own but if you still need any assistance, reach me on whatsapp.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by DEBUU: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
inkon:

You may start by registering an acc. through kdp.amazon.com It's not that complex. Just make some research on your own but if you still need any assistance, reach me on whatsapp.

Please I am interested sir, 07033512626
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
inkon:

OK sir i will make some research. and i will contact u once i need further assistance. tenx alot as you have decided to help me, may u continue to find help even where u least expected
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pls guys am still open to more options, if you know GOD can use you to better someones life pls show me the way and i will be forever indebted to you
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Still waiting for more ideas pls
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2018
inkon:

pls I need to know about this since i got no job, those it need a startup capital?
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by domainsales18: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2018
Dgamez:

Hey Newbie,

Contact me, let me mentor you on these online gig:

1. Domain Flipping
2. Amazon Associate Program
3. Wealthy Affiliate Premium
4. Blogging

They pay handsomely.

WhatsApp me: O812Oeight52791
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Gazzy88(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2018
domainsales18:

Hey Newbie,

Contact me, let me mentor you on these online gig:

1. Domain Flipping
2. Amazon Associate Program
3. Wealthy Affiliate Premium
4. Blogging

They pay handsomely.

WhatsApp me: O812Oeight52791
This is what truecaller bring for me when I searched for your number.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by inkon: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2018
joyyss:
pls I need to know about this since i got no job, those it need a startup capital?

The only capital you need to start publishing on amazon is your time and commitment. It's hard work ooo. If you have capital to invest, you can start cryptocurrency trading. If you do it now, you may never have any reason to complain of lack of money ever again.

1 Like

Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by domainsales18: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2018
Gazzy88:

Gazzy88,

You must be very stupid...Is that the name I used in registering my details at Airtel Office?

Your Truecaller must be really outdated or you photoshoped that screenshot?

Don't let me sue you?
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Gazzy88(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2018
domainsales18:

Gazzy88,

You must be very right ...Is that the name I used in registering my details at Airtel Office?

Your Truecaller must be really updated or you didn't photoshop that screenshot?

Don't let me be exposed oo

photoshop bawo? Let another person search and confirm what your number was saved with. Go ahead and search for yourself instead of threatening fire and brimstone. The question I'm asking is ,why is your number saved with "scammer" on truecaller and I swear I didn't photoshop anything. Something is fishy bro
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Damzy007: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2018
Gazzy88:
photoshop bawo? Let another person search and confirm what your number was saved with. Go ahead and search for yourself instead of threatening fire and brimstone. The question I'm asking is ,why is your number saved with "scammer" on truecaller and I swear I didn't photoshop anything. Something is fishy bro
Lol. Why you come open the boda pants for outside like that. grin
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Premiumwriter: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2018
inkon:

you didn't even ask if he can write and you're suggesting he should try out kindle?

Op if you cannot write or have the money to pay writers to write you, stay away from Amazon Kindle.

My advice is learn a digital skill. It may be graphics, info graphics, video editing etc.

Or if you don't have time to learn a skill, you can start your own mini importation. Mini importation is not very hard but requires a little capital, at least 10k to start.

Its profitable. I once joined a group where it was taught. I have the manual with me. Contact me and I'll give it to you for free.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by BitsMaster: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2018
If you're interested in blogging, you can contact me on WhatsApp through my profile.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
inkon:

The only capital you need to start publishing on amazon is your time and commitment. It's hard work ooo. If you have capital to invest, you can start cryptocurrency trading. If you do it now, you may never have any reason to complain of lack of money ever again.
pls, even if na hard work i fit do am , did i need a laptop , because i only have small android phone. this my whatsapp number 070 117 426 99, I don't want 2019 to be like this year i am super broke. tell me all the process abg.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Papacypaul(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:
you didn't even ask if he can write and you're suggesting he should try out kindle?

Op if you cannot write or have the money to pay writers to write you, stay away from Amazon Kindle.

My advice is learn a digital skill. It may be graphics, info graphics, video editing etc.

Or if you don't have time to learn a skill, you can start your own mini importation. Mini importation is not very hard but requires a little capital, at least 10k to start.

Its profitable. I once joined a group where it was taught. I have the manual with me. Contact me and I'll give it to you for free.
Please tell me more about mini importation and will be glad if you can give me for free
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Premiumwriter: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Papacypaul:
Please tell me more about mini importation and will be glad if you can give me for free
contact me and I'll give you the training manual for free of course.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Will contact u
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
inkon:

Seems publishing on Amazon requires a good writer and m not that good in writing, I will be very grateful if u can show me the way in cryptocurrency and at least how much can I start with.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by philip0906(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gazzy88:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Number pls
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Starboytwo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
N
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Wanna thank everybody who has been contributing to the betterment of someone's life, still welcoming more ideas though, one love one Nigeria
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Sweetland: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:

please, I sent you an email request just now. Please I'll like to have a copy of the manual on mini importation . thank you
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by kdfinest(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:

pls sir i will love to have the manual too, man need to hustle as a final year student bfor graduating...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed / For Business Minded People / How To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.