Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid (2377 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association / PRESS RELEASE: IPOB Reply To Quasi-terror Outfit Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
highcollide:
You are an embodiment of contradiction. You called me an ipob apologist then call me an atiku supporter.

Get well soon.

You see why I know you are stupid?

simple mathematics u nor sabi,
4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

1 Like

Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
highcollide:
what a subtle attempt at fleeing. You're no match for me. Ask about me, I plank zombies to death. Bible said suffer not a witch to live. cheesy

You're as idiotic as those who wrote your bible and the Criminal it's meant to glorify. So you actually take your internet threats very seriously? You're indeed the definition of imbecility. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're as idiotic as those who wrote your bible and the Criminal it's meant to glorify. So you actually take your internet threats very seriously? You're indeed the definition of imbecility. Tufiakwa
so, you are a worshipper of Mohammed the paedophile?

Have you raped your 6 years old child today?
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2018
highcollide:
so, you are a worshipper of Mohammed the paedophile?

Have you raped your 6 years old child today?

When I called you a dunce, i wasn't wrong. So you see my signature, you read my posts and you think I'll worship an Arabian when I don't worship a Jew?
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

When I called you a dunce, i wasn't wrong. So you see my signature, you read my posts and you think I'll worship an Arabian when I don't worship a Jew?
you insulted me thinking i was a christian because i quoted the bible...who's the bigger dunce? cheesy

BTW, why are you ashamed of Islam? grin
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
highcollide:
you insulted me thinking i was a christian because i quoted the bible...who's the bigger dunce? cheesy

BTW, why are you ashamed of Islam? grin

You're a dunce and will always prove it. What does the below in bold mean? Why show me you obey the Bible if you're not a Christian?

highcollide:
what a subtle attempt at fleeing. You're no match for me. Ask about me, I plank zombies to death. Bible said suffer not a witch to live. cheesy

Islam and Christianity are tools for enslaving Africans. Only a dyslexic like you will see my signature and my posts and conclude I'm a Muslim
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're a dunce and will always prove it. What does the below in bold mean? Why show me you obey the Bible if you're not a Christian?

Islam and Christianity are tools for enslaving Africans. Only a dyslexic like you will see my signature and my posts and conclude I'm a Muslim

You keep exposing your foolishness. So, wisdom from the Bible or Quran is meant for only Christians and Muslims?

Does reading the bible automatically make me a christian?

Or in your low-life, you have no met anyone who reads anything?

Answer these questions without sounding foolish even though I expect you to. cheesy
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2018
highcollide:
You keep exposing your foolishness. So, wisdom from the Bible or Quran is meant for only Christians and Muslims?

Does reading the bible automatically make me a christian?

Or in your low-life, you have no met anyone who reads anything?

Answer these questions without sounding foolish even though I expect you to. cheesy

So the wisdom you can pick from the bible is to kill a witch? So with all you claim you read in your hopeless life, you still believe there exists witches? So with all your readings, your dumb mind still believes in witchcraft?

You're a dunce and will always remain so
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

So the wisdom you can pick from the bible is to kill a witch? So with all you claim you read in your hopeless life, you still believe there exists witches? So with all your readings, your dumb mind still believes in witchcraft?

You're a dunce and will always remain so
You keep running from my questions.

Is the wisdom from the Bible only for Christians?

What is the difference between "suffer not a witch to live" and sentencing a man to death because of unlawful murder?

About witchcraft, i wouldn't even waste a second trying to educate you on the fact that basic chemistry has its roots in witchcraft....

You're an arrogant little boy with an empty head. cheesy

Run away little boy, you just got schooled.
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2018
highcollide:
You keep running from my questions.

Is the wisdom from the Bible only for Christians?

What is the difference between "suffer not a witch to live" and sentencing a man to death because of unlawful murder?

About witchcraft, i wouldn't even waste a second trying to educate you on the fact that basic chemistry has its roots in witchcraft....

You're an arrogant little boy with an empty head. cheesy

Run away little boy, you just got schooled.

You're even worse than a dunce. You're a maniacal idiot. If they leave you alone, you'd have killed all the hapless kids who were dumped on the roadsides in Calabar by their ignorant parents for witchcraft. Whats the difference you and the idiots bombing civilians for a chance at getting 72 virgins in their useless heaven?

Mention the links basic chemistry has with witchcraft and mention the witches who started it. If you don't, you certify your idiocy.
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're even worse than a dunce. You're a maniacal idiot. If they leave you alone, you'd have killed all the hapless kids who were dumped on the roadsides in Calabar by their ignorant parents for witchcraft. Whats the difference you and the idiots bombing civilians for a chance at getting 72 virgins in their useless heaven?

Mention the links basic chemistry has with witchcraft and mention the witches who started it. If you don't, you certify your idiocy.
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Fool!...I will overlook your usual rants and educate you. The link between witchcraft and chemistry is called alchemy....

You've been educated once again. But I expect an empty-headed fellow like you to throw rants instead of thanking me for educating you.

I wasn't joking when I said, if you don't have a fraction of the knowledgeable I possess.

I will not reply you again.... You can continue fooling yourself around nairaland insulting people you don't know.
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2018
highcollide:
Fool!...I will overlook your usual rants and educate you. The link between witchcraft and chemistry is called alchemy....

You've been educated once again. But I expect an empty-headed fellow like you to throw rants instead of thanking me for educating you.

I wasn't joking when I said, if you don't have a fraction of the knowledgeable I possess.

I will not reply you again.... You can continue fooling yourself around nairaland insulting people you don't know.

You're hopelessly foolish. You heard a big word, Alchemy, and you extrapolated it to mean it's the basis of chemistry? Empty olodo cheesy

So the attempt by some people to convert some elements into other elements (principally gold) is what your dumb head is interpreting as witchcraft foundation of basic chemistry?

Once again, what's the link between witchcraft and chemistry as you said? What did witchcraft contribute to chemistry?
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're hopelessly foolish. You heard a big word, Alchemy, and you extrapolated it to mean it's the basis of chemistry? Empty olodo cheesy

So the attempt by some people to convert some elements into other elements (principally gold) is what your dumb head is interpreting as witchcraft foundation of basic chemistry?

Once again, what's the link between witchcraft and chemistry as you said? What did witchcraft contribute to chemistry?
The fool keeps throwing insults...
Let me come down to your shallow level of reasoning.

Chemistry is an evolution of alchemy, which is also an evolution of sorcery and ancient witchcraft practices. If you cannot understand at this point, then I'm sorry for you there's no hope for you. You're hopelessly and irredeemably ignorant.

You have no hope of going beyond the tiny knowledge you have.

Ignoramus.
Re: 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
highcollide:
The fool keeps throwing insults...
Let me come down to your shallow level of reasoning.

Chemistry is an evolution of alchemy, which is also an evolution of sorcery and ancient witchcraft practices. If you cannot understand at this point, then I'm sorry for you there's no hope for you. You're hopelessly and irredeemably ignorant.

You have no hope of going beyond the tiny knowledge you have.

Ignoramus.

You're an idiot and it keeps showing. This is your very first post that took us down this trajectory

To which i replied

Now you dunderhead, chemistry has been going on for thousands of years if your puny brains can realize that extraction of ores to produce metals for swords or sulfur to treat skin diseases and many more were all chemical processes from the knowledge of the chemistry of these compounds. the fact that people of the 16th century tried to apply spiritualism, magic and other esoteric ideas into it through Alchemy doesn't mean witchcraft was real which is what you tried to prove. Alchemy achieved non of what it set out to do because witchcraft isn't real but of course a superstitious ignoramus like you will never know that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' / Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom / ESN: I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.