Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) (56165 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Wesely01(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Weaponx:
The Nigeria Police
@PoliceNG
have finally parades the killers of Former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh (retd.). Watch the confession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf_Pyjz8Ob4

How are we SURE this guy is the right person that killed the former COD??
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sunofgod:
Innocent until proven guilty......go to bbc.com to see as naija is ridiculed for parading suspects who have not been found guilty of anything.

You cant just round people up and the torture a confession from them.
Who gives a flying Bleep about what BBC think
How are they the standard for judging what's right?
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
landmark86:
And sum idiots will still blame Buhari for this

I dedicate this FTC to all Manchester fans outdia

And u really think this idiotic illiterate has the IQ to kill the CDS and shoot the driver and hold the friend hostage? Then ask for ransom and hv the guys to still collect it? Hahaha wonders shall never cease.

Very easy and shady investigation process. How are we to believe this is not a staged confession, every single thing was even said in Hausa
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by emmykk(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
princekalani:
Just imagine the speed the killers were apprehended that is assuming it is true they committed the crime.This has clearly shown that this country will never work if our law enforcement officers continue like this, how on earth will a country that wants to make progress have two different set of laws, one for the rich and famous and another for the poor? So because its Badeh our police swung into action immediately and made these arrest? why have they refused to apply this same supersonic speed in capturing the bandits and herdsmen that have been decimating the population of farming communities in this country?

Are you angry that the criminals were caught or you are just been heartless
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by FrenchyL(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
I honestly do not believe a word from this so called suspect. angry

TarOrfeek:

The gullible will believe.

The seekers of truth will smile.

Because the person that killed Badeh, will collect his salary next month. The month after. And will retire....
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
emmykk:

Are you[b] angry[/b] that the criminals were caught or you are just been heartless

Angry over what exactly? my only concern is why our police always swing into action once the victim of crime is an influential figure or popular politician, why can't they just do that for all victims of crime in this country? If you read earlier reports of some of the eye witness account of this murder, it was reported that that very sport was notorious for armed robberies and that so many other people had fallen victim with some either killed or injured. The question is don't you think if our police had been proactive and caught the criminals earlier after attacking others, don't you think the former CDS will probably still be alive today?
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Bobbysteps: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
landmark86:

united broda. May God bless you
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Joe4real701(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
God bless you for saying this
princekalani:
Just imagine the speed the killers were apprehended that is assuming it is true they committed the crime.This has clearly shown that this country will never work if our law enforcement officers continue like this, how on earth will a country that wants to make progress have two different set of laws, one for the rich and famous and another for the poor? So because its Badeh our police swung into action immediately and made these arrest? why have they refused to apply this same supersonic speed in capturing the bandits and herdsmen that have been decimating the population of farming communities in this country?
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by pelegiga92(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
melvinjames:
He should be allowed to name the APC bigwigs that sent him.
THEM DON GO CATCH ONE MALA SAY NA HIM KILL THE GUY,, NAIJA POLICE
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Codes151(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
you people want me to believe this? a whole oga, protected by police yet some riffraff killed him as if it was an assassination
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by IMASTEX: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
princekalani:
They have always been two laws for different persons in Nigeria. The law for the rich/powerful & the other laws. This could have also been an arranging/bargaining with the petty guy to admit the crime just to prove a point that they are working. I don't believe anything in this country. I have seen it all. This country is a scam!

1 Like

Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
princekalani:

Have you ever read the Animal Farm? Try read it and you will understand

1 Like

Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by ofiko123(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
madjune:
I dont buy this story.

They should free the poor guy.
He's just a cattle rearer.

grin
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
princekalani:
believe this news at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by IMASTEX: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
AkupeMBANO:

believe this news at your own peril
I would rather believe a rat killed & eat a lion than to believe this blue lies.
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
IMASTEX:

I would rather believe a rat killed & eat a lion than to believe this blue lies.
I thought i was alone.
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by notoriousbabe: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
I smell fowl play
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by lereinter(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
landmark86:

maybe we should blame your daddy
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by doskie(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Abeg who go fit translate. The only part I got is where he said kudi Nigeria koh?
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by emmykk(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
princekalani:

Angry over what exactly? my only concern is why our police always swing into action once the victim of crime is an influential figure or popular politician, why can't they just do that for all victims of crime in this country? If you read earlier reports of some of the eye witness account of this murder, it was reported that that very sport was notorious for armed robberies and that so many other people had fallen victim with some either killed or injured. The question is don't you think if our police had been proactive and caught the criminals earlier after attacking others, don't you think the former CDS will probably still be alive today?

It took American 10years to fish out Osama bin laden, after bombing world trade centre. I suppose you will like to compare Nigeria with civilized world but it took them that much.
The police are making lot of arrest you are not aware of too on a daily basis with limited equipment,poor data base etc. That the death of the the former chief of defense staff is high profile that this while the news is everywhere.

With the kind of society that we are the police is still working to the optimum capacity.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Brightest04(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
princekalani:
True talk

1 Like

Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Johnnwokolo: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2018
We know these are not the killers; The assassination was so badly planned, you will know it is the same person that planned the Chibok kidnap.
Badeh was in a car with his driver and friend. and 4 military men were in another car behind him. The picture shows he was shot in the front and no one else was killed.
They took his friend away because they were not sure if they had to kill him or not, and waited until they get ckearance to release him.

First they lied the driver was killed and they showed a body on the floor and later they said he was shot in the arms.

WHEN YOU RIDE ON THE TIGER, YOU SHALL END UP IN HIS STOMACH. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM WAR
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by odehaj: 2:41am On Dec 28, 2018
IMASTEX:

They have always been two laws for different persons in Nigeria. The law for the rich/powerful & the other laws. This could have also been an arranging/bargaining with the petty guy to admit the crime just to prove a point that they are working. I don't believe anything in this country. I have seen it all. This country is a scam!
Bade's friend that was kidnapped at least may recognize this one nau, lets give police the benefit of doubt.
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Lexusgs430: 4:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Tafa Balogun with his big belle, promised to apprehend the killers of Bola Ige......

That magana yakare.......
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Beface(m): 5:53am On Dec 28, 2018
omowumi9:

. Have you seen killer herdsmen before
Does it not sound unusually that the Nigeria Police did not give us the name and state of the suspect? That was the same thing that happen in Southern Kaduna when the King of Adara Chiefdom was kill.
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by aisha2008(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2018
That is the truth bro. Cover up story. quote author=TarOrfeek post=74216699]
The gullible will believe.

The seekers of truth will smile.

Because the person that killed Badeh, will collect his salary next month. The month after. And will retire....[/quote]
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by halfcurrent(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2018
I don’t trust Nigeria Police and I hate them with passion
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by bamasite(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Considering Badeh's profile, it was a wrong job to accept except out of ignorance.

Even the 48 laws of power says "choose your enemies wisely"

Lest I forget, Jesus gave a similar parable.

You can't pull that hit and go scot free
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by MalcoImX: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2018
franchasng:
So called northern youths they always use, are no longer happy with themlipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dan iska, buru ubanka shege angry angry

Oga that car you used misrepresented your narration. It wasn't damaged by any northern youth as you'd want to portray but was involved in an accident.
Re: Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
IMASTEX:

You are very correct, i taught about that and that was why i said "if ti is true they committed the crime". Its so unfortunate we can't trust our police because they are populated mainly by touts and criminals,i wont be surprised if that boy was coerced to make that confession like you posited.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai / Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan / Wedding Fatiha Of Bashir El-Rufai And Halima Kazaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.