Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (79179 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Celebrityblog: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
UK based Nigerian Vlogger Shade Ebonylips Iyalaje Stratford shows off her white husband.

The controversial lady made headlines when she said she knows she is ugly but that her private part is finer that those of beautiful slay queens.

She shared these beautiful pictures of her Oyinbo husband, Mr Stratford with this caption:

"My own personal dick, my husband, my baby daddy, my heart, my love, my soulmate, my bestie"

See more of their beautiful photos here

Source:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/meet-husband-of-shade-ebonylips-iyalaje.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
It is an insult to the said husband how she's flaunting the big brown Love Machine. A clear indication that he's incapable of satisfying her.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Dreyl(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by highpriestess: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Irritating thing.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by daddytime(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why she come wear ring like fulani cows wey dem tie rope through their noses..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by LastDance: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Osama biladen bombed the wrong people in USA. This are the right people he should have bombed.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
LastDance:
Osama biladen bombed the wrong people in USA.
This are the right people he should have bombed.
Lmao.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Avedonn: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
I knew it...

A Nigerian lady will never admit that she's ugly even if she is except she up to something.

This one knew that she has trapped a white maga which is why she's saying all this rubbish about her look.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Kenekingisback: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
What hand is between her chest in 2nd pix sef

Looks like a muscular anatomy

Abeg add graphics as i am out of here grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Sunofgod(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fugly for real.....anyway most oyibo Na sexual deviants'

The man looks like a confirmed paedo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by wolesmile(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Small girl with Big White God

She don trap the poor old oyinbo man with yansh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Kharol1234: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
see r big mouth
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by stevenson007: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Whats that thing that looks like breast cancer

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by 77up(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Edakun egbami , what is that in her chest @2nd pic shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by dingbang(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
This woman worwor no be small grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by AzizG550(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ugly in looks, ugly in character, ugly manners ......in short you are an epitome of ugliness.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lol, what a kissable lip!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Shortyy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Argh God words fail me
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by agarawu23(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by tayo200(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
she fin...........ehhhhhhh, who slap me??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by stevenson007: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Elastically-overly-stretched lips

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by 2019prophets(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by degamemaster(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
wolesmile:
Small girl with Big White God

She don trap the poor old oyinbo man with yansh!!!

And also with big brown love machine.
#Madness

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Soteriahascome: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
I Spit....outta here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Greatfuse: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Samirana360(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
she's showing us d toy she used her ijebu ode trap catch

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by themosthigh: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Our father. who art in hell. Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in hell. Give us this day our daily blood, and forgive us our trespasses, as we bring more servants to you; and lead us not into heaven, and deliver us from God. For thy is our soul. For your use and glory. forever and ever. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Xinzu: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
highpriestess:
Irritating thing.

She's not irritating, bruh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by martineverest(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
just look at comments above...no respect for human,despite she's their own

when some people say white people are better than Africans, some will start insulting u

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Larryfest(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmn why is she now flaunting her toy for all to see naa BTW if one is to go by a certain analogy of a crazy friend of mine which equates the size of the female lips to their privates then this lady is bound to be something else down there judging by her lips alone..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by GentleMoney: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Is she on drugs..?

Hmm..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by iluvdonjazzy: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
post=74220178:
Lol, what a kissable lip!
what's kissable there?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.