Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert (51022 Views)

Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) / Celebrities Flaunt Wads Of "Burna Notes" At Burna Boy Listening Party In Lagos / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by femi4: 6:13am On Dec 28, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
the word 'actress' is used loosely, how many films has she featured?...nansense from a noisemaker
Indomie generation
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Generalkaycee:
High way Olosho

Your friend or family member Don knack her before
Why can't we just be sensible in Africa for once
She's there saying the fact and all you can say is to abuse her
Even if she be olosho, shes way richer and wealthier than you

Bro please wise up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I still remember in my two hundred level when my Psychology lecturer being a married man said... " Any man that thinks his wife cannot cheat on him it's a stupid man.." Although I know some women may end up being faithful but in the book of experience chapter 4 vs 1, any woman can cheat it's just that some may decide not to cheat and still not cheat...
your lecturer was just letting you people know that "cheating is a choice irrespective of gender". So you men can stop all this BS of "I cant control myself". Compliments of the season.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by NairaExam690(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2018
mumu dike
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by SmellingAnus(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2018
frenzyduchess:
your lecturer was just letting you people know that "cheating is a choice irrespective of gender". So you men can stop all this BS of "I cant control myself". Compliments of the season.
much more, he was also letting me know that humans are imperfect and sometimes unpredictable , these days many married women cheat ( let me not go into much details) so it's better for a man to prepare his heart before marriage.... A particular man even died of heart attack in my neighboring estate just because he found his religious wife being screwed by a much younger boy...God knows I can't kill myself for a cheating wife because I understand that anything can happen.... Compliments of the season too dear...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
much more, he was also letting me know that humans are imperfect and sometimes unpredictable , these days many married women cheat ( let me not go into much details) so it's better for a man to prepare his heart before marriage.... A particular man even died of heart attack in my neighboring estate just because he found his religious wife being screwed by a much younger boy...God knows I can't kill myself for a cheating wife because I understand that anything can happen.... Compliments of the season too dear...
died of heart attack? Hahahaha, but women have been seeing this scenario for long na,so women are more strong Hearted then undecided. Anyway, its true, humans are imperfect and when you meet one who has put in effort to be close to being perfect we should appreciate and cherish such a person. Gone are the days when only women pray for good husbands ,now men also have to go down on their knees and pray for a good wife. Which is a good thing, now the field has been leveled.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by SmellingAnus(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
sweetilicious:
I will stay faithful.
Many folks that a divorced today didn't know on their wedding day that a day will come when they will be divorced so also it's with many women that cheat on their husbands, they thought they would always be faithful to their spouse... Anyway, you have made a statement, so it's left for you to see if you can keep to it... I have a question for you...

Have you ever deleted the phone number of your boy friend before while convincing yourself that you will never store it again in your phone but you ended up adding it again to your contacts grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by SmellingAnus(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
frenzyduchess:
died of heart attack? Hahahaha, but women have been seeing this scenario for long na,so women are more strong Hearted then undecided. Anyway, its true, humans are imperfect and when you meet one who has put in effort to be close to being perfect we should appreciate and cherish such a person. Gone are the days when only women pray for good husbands ,now men also have to go down on their knees and pray for a good wife. Which is a good thing, now the field has been leveled.
hahahaha women are strong hearted than men o... I almost fully agree with that statement... You are right, men too also have to pray but no matter the prayer, there should be communication, understanding, forgiveness and willingness to accept what you can't change in marriage...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha women are strong hearted than men o... I almost fully agree with that statement... You are right, men too also have to pray but no matter the prayer, there should be communication, understanding, forgiveness and willingness to accept what you can't change in marriage...
true ,there is no such thing as a perfect marriage because there is no such thing as perfect human being . we have no control about how our partners act or think but we can only hope our presence and choices influence our partners to make better choices for the well being of the union.

May God help people in this generation genuinely willing and putting in effort to uphold the marriage institution, may they find the strength to hang on and make it work.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by SmellingAnus(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2018
frenzyduchess:
true ,there is no such thing as a perfect marriage because there is no such thing as perfect human being . we have no control about how our partners act or think but we can only hope our presence and choices influence our partners to make better choices for the well being of the union.

May God help people in this generation genuinely willing and putting in effort to uphold the marriage institution, may they find the strength to hang on and make it work.

Amen dear... Your writings are very matured...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Amen dear... Your writings are very matured...
thanks ,na nairaland dey make person loose e calm sometimes with some toxic comments wey person dey see. Have a nice day.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by medropoly(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked oloshooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by Bluette(f): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
ouzo1:
Let us pray pls..
Jesu! don't tear ur belle abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by LisaAnne(f): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by ouzo1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bluette:

Jesu! don't tear ur belle abeg.

Hahaha i won't... Thank you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by sweetilicious(f): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Many folks that a divorced today didn't know on their wedding day that a day will come when they will be divorced so also it's with many women that cheat on their husbands, they thought they would always be faithful to their spouse... Anyway, you have made a statement, so it's left for you to see if you can keep to it... I have a question for you...

Have you ever deleted the phone number of your boy friend before while convincing yourself that you will never store it again in your phone but you ended up adding it again to your contacts grin
Like I said,I will stay faithful no matter what if am tied to one person.Am not foolish.I just pray God gives me my own that is meant for me.I believe every other thing will fall in place.
Coming to your question,my answer is no.If we are having issues,I don't go that extreme.Even pictures that I loose breaks my heart because they are my memory.I can only delete him if he dumps me.The truth is that you can't keep pictures of someone that doesn't want you.It will torment your peace of mind.And I want to be of sound mind every time.I store those pictures but I won't look at them to avoid depression.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by SmellingAnus(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
sweetilicious:
Like I said,I will stay faithful no matter what if am tied to one person.Am not foolish.I just pray God gives me my own that is meant for me.I believe every other thing will fall in place.
Coming to your question,my answer is no.If we are having issues,I don't go that extreme.Even pictures that I loose breaks my heart because they are my memory.I can only delete him if he dumps me.The truth is that you can't keep pictures of someone that doesn't want you.It will torment your peace of mind.And I want to be of sound mind every time.I store those pictures but I won't look at them to avoid depression.
you may not believe it but the answer you gave has won something in my heart... I wish to have someone that has this part of you.... Is this your main or what is the name of your alternate
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by sweetilicious(f): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
you may not believe it but the answer you gave has won something in my heart... I wish to have someone that has this part of you.... Is this your main or what is the name of your alternate
This is my main.I AM SWEETILICIOUS.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert by SmellingAnus(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
sweetilicious:
This is my main.I AM SWEETILICIOUS.
oh I see... I went off nairaland for a while so I am still trying to find my bearing... Not too good with remembering monikers except few older ones that were friends or enemies to me grin...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.