Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara (27847 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State / I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by bomasek(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lankybaby:

sacred c/s...agege branch
Eternal?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by pieces18: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
C & S university? Allah ya kiyaye, na dance dance and burning of candles and incense go sack students from that school.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by SmellingAnus(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
how many jobs can govt provide... like u said we need more schools cos even in us there is over a thousand higher schools but then standards shd be and functionality the watch word...if I have my way many private primary and secondary school will be closed down then total upgrade of existing public school through community ownership,corporate social responsibility and endowment...what govt shd do is massive creation of infrastructures.
you are right about closing down some of such schools below certain standard but Government shouldn't just create infrastructures but also create jobs and formulate policies that will improve the economy so as to enable quality education more accessible
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by zoedew: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
gift01:
They can also setup a Candle production Factory

Transmission Candles!
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by Sheggy13(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
What informs their choice of Omu Aran in Kwara as the location of the uni? We understand it's Oyedepo's hometown, hence the sighting of Landmark Uni there but Orimolade which this proposed Uni is named after is from Ikare Akoko in Ondo state, so what's the correlation between C&S and Omu-Aran?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by SmellingAnus(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
peteruuu:

Yinmu. As if they know what is "The (genuine) Word of God".
Lol... No denomination knows it all... That is the problem with Christianity... Denominations... I hate denominations cos it has caused more harm than good... That's why I belong to the Body of Christ not one Pentecostal or Catholic or cherubim or Depper life or winners etc.... I belong to the Body of Christ... If only Christians can can wake up to understand that it's about Jesus and not denominations, the world would want ld have been a better place but Satan knows this truth that's why he keeps fighting it since the Bible days no wonder some say they are of Appolos while others of Paul then etc

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by Sheggy13(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Venerable612:

The spiritual head of the sect (Ayo ni) spearheading the University is from Omu Aran as well. The Church already has its holy ground (Ori oke) there - so I imagine that’s the motivation to settle for Omu Aran.

By the way - there is a story that Bishop Oyedepo’s mum was also a member of Cherubim and Seraphim Church.

Omu Aran has over the years been a strong CnS town.
Is Omu Aran a stronger C&S town than Ikare-Akoko in Ondo state where the founder Orimolade who this Uni is named after, hails from? One would think that's where they're supposed to locate the Uni there to honour the memory of the man since they've taken the Holy ground to this Ayo Ni O Spiritual head's hometown,but what do I know?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by peteruuu(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... No denomination knows it all... That is the problem with Christianity... Denominations... I hate denominations cos it has caused more harm than good... That's why I belong to the Body of Christ not one Pentecostal or Catholic or cherubim or Depper life or winners etc.... I belong to the Body of Christ... If only Christians can can wake up to understand that it's about Jesus and not denominations, the world would want ld have been a better place but Satan knows this truth that's why he keeps fighting it since the Bible days no wonder some say they are of Appolos while others of Paul then etc

smiley I love this. That is why "we are not denomination"

Please, take your time to read this little article.
It's not a blog or whatever...

Please sir, read and I'll be hoping to get a feedback...
Link below

http://www.en.branham.ru/messagec25e.html?sermonum=520

It's a book titled " Why we are NOT a denomination".
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by sanpipita(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
lilytender Tareq1105 wisdomhuz lloyds oluwaemmanuel Abeyjide lol saraki comment just dey pain una, he is bringing development to his people go and die.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by samuelyusuf16: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2018
nice one
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by Papertrail11(m): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2018
pls stop Universities are not profitable
invest in church owned business
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by SmellingAnus(m): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2018
peteruuu:

smiley I love this. That is why "we are not denomination"

Please, take your time to read this little article.
It's not a blog or whatever...

Please sir, read and I'll be hoping to get a feedback...
Link below

http://www.en.branham.ru/messagec25e.html?sermonum=520

It's a book titled " Why we are NOT a denomination".
It is so enlightening although I am not through with it but William Branham is someone I love and have read about in the book.... God's Generals... Thanks for sharing this powerful message with me... I am blessed

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by Naijageak(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2018
Wahala wan starts now oh. Evil has finally modernized
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by dukeprince50: 3:24am On Dec 28, 2018
peteruuu:

Lord have mercy on you.
You don't know me. I do not know you either..
But always remember that, you once abused someone on Nairaland with the moniker "peteruuu".

Bye.
I do not remember the name of every insect I crush
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by Antichristus: 4:14am On Dec 28, 2018
Guru Maharaj University opens shortly. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by Abeyjide: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2018
sanpipita:
lilytender Tareq1105 wisdomhuz lloyds oluwaemmanuel Abeyjide lol saraki comment just dey pain una, he is bringing development to his people go and die.

I can see you are not base or from kwara. no need to arguing with you.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by peteruuu(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
It is so enlightening although I am not through with it but William Branham is someone I love and have read about in the book.... God's Generals... Thanks for sharing this powerful message with me... I am blessed

I'm so glad you're reading it. I'll love to still have a feedback from you when you're through with it.

And concerning the book 'God's generals'....I'll like us to have a private chat. How should we do this?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by peteruuu(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2018
dukeprince50:
I do not remember the name of every insect I crush

I reminded you.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by Mrpojj(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2018
daddytime:

Lol...when you lack the intelligence to submit a superior argument it becomes convenient to hop on the band-wagon and start crying 'hate for church'.

This is exactly the half-bakes i talked about in my initial post. How ironic.

Keep living true to type...
So that's superior argument?
Too many words doesn't mean superior argument my friend
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by donbrowser(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Lhimeet:

When you don't know the difference from C&S and Cele.

You should just ask. This is C&S not Cele
Are you minding him?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by SmellingAnus(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2018
peteruuu:

I'm so glad you're reading it. I'll love to still have a feedback from you when you're through with it.

And concerning the book 'God's generals'....I'll like us to have a private chat. How should we do this?
My BBM Pin 5321C4F8 or you can drop you mail , I will get to you...
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by peteruuu(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
My BBM Pin 5321C4F8 or you can drop you mail , I will get to you...

My mail... Talktomrpeter@yahoo.com.

I'll be in expectation sir. God bless you.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by SmellingAnus(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2018
peteruuu:

My mail... T@yahoo.com.

I'll be in expectation sir. God bless you.
Sent Sir....

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by peteruuu(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Sent Sir....

Alright sir.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by Venerable612(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2018
Sheggy13:

Is Omu Aran a stronger C&S town than Ikare-Akoko in Ondo state where the founder Orimolade who this Uni is named after, hails from? One would think that's where they're supposed to locate the Uni there to honour the memory of the man since they've taken the Holy ground to this Ayo Ni O Spiritual head's hometown,but what do I know?

Yes... about the Ikare... Buh at present... Ayo ni seems to be largely financing this project - I m sure they are making those decisions based on convenience and authority of their spiritual head (Baba abidoye). Wherever it is... at least they are honouring the spiritual head by name the uni after him. That should be enough to carry on the man’s legacy.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by prosnadis(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2018
If u as an individual spend 300million on building,u will know its heavy...moreover this church money with committed members on the board,it will go along way.That money will be small if na our government wan spend am bcs they will embezzel above 80 percent of the fund.
HigherEd:
Great idea. They should seek for more funds though as #300 million is not enough to establish a uni even at the most basic level. A minimum of a billion naira and they are quite ready to go for first phase. With just #300 million NUC would give them tremendous problems.

I remember Sword Of Spirit Min led by Wale Oke having to source for #2 billion to even kick start Precious Cornerstone University in Oyo.
#300 mill can only really tar roads and do drainages...

The MOU project has been in the pipeline for about more than a decade, only hindered by availability of funds but nonetheless 300m is small.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by solify003: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
peteruuu:

...of God".

By the Grace of God, I do.
u don't if not who are u to judge? Just embarrassing christanity(hiss)
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by Jilo83(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
bomasek:
Eternal or Movement?
Ona Iwa Mimo
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara by peteruuu(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
solify003:
u don't if not who are u to judge? Just embarrassing christanity(hiss)

The Bible said "judge not"... Yet this same Bible tells us to " judge ye righteous judgement".

The Bible said " A righteous man judgeth all things ".

Hope I helped? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) / Riot At University Of Agriculture Makurdi After An Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.