Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno (1231 Views)

Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo / Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by deboysben(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Men suspected to be members of the Boko Haram terrorist group have reportedly killed an official of the Nigerian Navy in Borno state.
The Cable reports that Sani Usman, Army spokesperson, confirmed the latest incident in a statement to media men.
According to Usman, the tragic incident occurred when troops repelled an attack on the headquarters of the 7 brigade Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) at Baga in Borno, which occurred at 7pm on Wednesday, December 27.

While urging the public to remain calm over the incident, he said: “We will keep you posted with development on the pursuit and mop up operations.”
He disclosed that the Nigerian air force component had been mobilised and are engaging the fleeing fighters.
Legit.ng earlier reported that suspected Boko Haram terrorists launched fresh attacks on Katarko , a town located 20 kilometres to the southern part of Yobe state capital, Damaturu, less than 48 hours after some insurgents ambushed a military base in Kuka-reta, 20 kilometres east of Damaturu.
Thirteen soldiers were reportedly killed in the attack on the military base in Kuka-reta, while the base was totally destroyed.

Another report earlier said some suspected Boko haram terrorists
attacked and burned down another village in Chibok local government area of Borno state on Wednesday, December 26, local vigilante sources have said.
The attack took place at Mbolakel village, near Chibok town around 1am.
The attackers shot many times and wounded a number of villagers, killing down livestock. The sources also said that the insurgents left with a lot of foodstuff

https://www.legit.ng/1212074-breaking-boko-haram-reportedly-kills-naval-officer-borno.html
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by Sirjamo: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
RIP officer

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by hisgrace090: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
God what have we done wrong to deserve this all angle death in Nigeria? Pls forgive us.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by Mgbadike80: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Boko kills python. tell us when a human being is killed.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by PointZerom: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
RIP officer

After you clapped and hailed Buhari for technically defeating Boko haram...you're here typing "RIP".

Yeyedeysmell

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by basilo101: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
An officer? Boko is upgrading steadily
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by deboysben(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Noo our nairaland zombies and gullible ones offline believe boko boys have been defeated.

While some useless ones believed they are now strucking in a soft target.

Buhari is on a mission to supersede the number of people killed since boko haram started, that's his achievement so far

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
If they can kill our armed personnels at ease, then we are not safe as civilians.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by okosodo: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Died for nothing
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by Maxymilliano(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
How are the mighty fallen ...

Men of the Nigerian Army have been reduced to target practices by ragtag boko boys.

Waiting for Buhari to condemn the attack and vow to bring perpetrators to book

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by Sirjamo: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
PointZerom:

After you clapped and hailed Buhari for technically defeating Boko haram...you're here typing "RIP".

Yeyedeysmell
Technically defeat is an understatement, I schooled and worked in Maiduguri, I currently work in Yobe, Boko haram has been heavily degraded since 2015, ask any one on ground between 2011 and now.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by zombieTRACKER: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
Technically defeat is an understatement, I schooled and worked in Maiduguri, I currently work in Yobe, Boko haram has been heavily degraded since 2015, ask any one on ground between 2011 and now.

For a degraded rag tag Boko Haram to slaughter more than 100 soldiers in a single attack...

I say you should be flogged at the village square

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by Sirjamo: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

For a degraded rag tag Boko Haram to slaughter more than 100 soldiers in a single attack...

I say you should be flogged at the village square
Na my fault say I no check your moniker before I quote you, I for know say you be one of Nairaland resident Wailers
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by PointZerom: 3:32am On Dec 28, 2018
Sirjamo:

Shut up.

You're yet to recover the bodies of your soldiers at Metele and you're here talking.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by KillTheZombies: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2018
Dumbohari don finish this country walahi.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Reportedly Kills Naval Officer In Borno by Racoon(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Sirjamo:
Pls stop this nonsense.You're adding to the sorrow and grieving of bereaved families.Attacks are sustained now while lives are still being lost.

(1) (Reply)

See What Tinubus For Former CSO Did To Edgal Before His Appointment Was Reversed / New CJN Was Not Called To Bar More Shocking Discovery / Watch The Moment VP Yemi Osibanjo Was Rescued Alive By Kabba Villagers [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.