Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto (1068 Views)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Samurai 8,new Anime Series From Massashi Kisshimoto The Creator Of Naruto / Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by urahara(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgPspZJAEls

Since he created Naruto in the 1990s, almost all of Masashi Kishimoto's work has been connected to that ninja-filled world. But now, Kishimoto is turning his attention to science fiction with his new manga series Samurai 8.

The series will be written by Kishimoto and illustrated by Akira Ōkubo, his former assistant. Samurai 8 was announced at Shonen Jump's Jump Festa convention, where a trailer for the manga also debuted. The trailer shows off several quick scenes of cybernetic warriors and swordplay before revealing that the series will begin sometime in 2019.

RELATED: SHONEN JUMP TO OFFER ONGOING MANGA CHAPTERS FOR FREE

In a statement from the festival translated by Twitter user OrganicDinosaur, Kishimoto reportedly said “I like Japanese-styled things: I’m thrilled about the culture and decor. I like sci-fi things too. I’m excited for this gimmick and it’s [sic] creation. Since I like both things, I’ve decided to mix them together to depict this work.”

Kishimoto added, “I’ll work as hard as possible to make it even more interesting than the Naruto series!”

Considering Natruto's immense popularity, that could be an imposing task. After a few early one-shots, Naruto ran in Shonen Jump from 1999 to 2014 and stands as one of the most popular manga in the world. The series spawned a wildly successful, long-running anime adaptation and a sequel series, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, which has also been adapted as an anime.

Samurai 8 will begin running in Shonen Jump sometime in 2019.

https://www.cbr.com/samurai-8-first-look/

Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by Weedfree: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
That is amazing you just gave me the best news ever lately anime has been boring just managing Dragon Ball Super waiting for the movie in January and looking for the new season of Seven deadly sins. Wait he is working on Boruto when will behave have time This is going to be so epic form ninja to Samaria

1 Like

Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by Weedfree: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by urahara(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Weedfree:
That is amazing you just gave me the best news ever lately anime has been boring just managing Dragon Ball Super waiting for the movie in January and looking for the new season of Seven deadly sins. Wait he is working on Boruto when will behave have time This is going to be so epic form ninja to Samaria

He isn't really involved in boruto . He left Boruto to his chief assistant to handle, but anyway , he supervises boruto and he said he would still have time because he will handle the story line of samurai 8 , while another person will handle the drawings.
Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by urahara(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Weedfree:

How interesting is seven deadly sins ?
Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by Weedfree: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
urahara:

How interesting is seven deadly sins ?

I know he is not involved in Boruto directly but he does get consulted alot and his opinions count. Seven sins is not that interesting but it is okay think something like fairy tail but with a more straight forward plot but better than what is currently airing
Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by urahara(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Weedfree:

I know he is not involved in Boruto directly but he does get consulted alot and his opinions count. Seven sins is not that interesting but it is okay think something like fairy tail but with a more straight forward plot but better than what is currently airing

Chaii , then no need for me to watch it sef.i would have like to watch dragon Ball but their abilities her over exaggerated
Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by Weedfree: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
urahara:

Chaii , then no need for me to watch it sef.i would have like to watch dragon Ball but their abilities her over exaggerated

You no like fairy tail why. That is how dragon ball is from day one they will shout for five episodes tear clothes for three episode they we will watch fight for ten episode but it is nice and funny to watch even though it is predictable smaall
Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by urahara(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Weedfree:

You no like fairy tail why. [b]That is how dragon ball is from day one they will shout for five episodes tear clothes for three episode they we will watch fight for ten episode but it is nice and funny to watch even though it is predictable smaa[/b]ll

grin grin grin grin

Fairy tail is not that interesting but it's okay Sha.
Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by Weedfree: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
urahara:

grin grin grin grin

Fairy tail is not that interesting but it's okay Sha.

I see you are one of few people I met that does not like fairy tail it is not your type of anime but you like Naruto
Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by urahara(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2018
Weedfree:

I see you are one of few people I met that does not like fairy tail it is not your type of anime but you like Naruto

Naruto is the best program I have watched in my life cheesy
Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by Weedfree: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
urahara:

Naruto is the best program I have watched in my life cheesy

Naruto was very interesting but you have admit by the middle of shuppidden it was not at the best that is why I am excited for samurai 8 he would probably learn from his mistakes in naruto and this one will be much better though he is still repeating the same mistake in Boruto so who knows
Re: Samurai 8 , A New Anime Made By Massashi Kishimoto , The Creator Of Naruto by sonamathews40(f): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Naruto is my all-time favorite. But there are many other anime series that I love to watch online. Thanks to the all free websites featuring top rated anime series from Japan, Korea and many other countries I am able to watch more anime.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love: Love Guest Uche Finally Quits The Reality TV Show / Broda Shaggi The Making / Netflix Top 10 Series Recommendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.