Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions (55969 Views)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2018
This is nothing but an insult to blacks especially Africans.
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2018
asmovic:
fervent prayers on top say you wan buy those horrible things? it's better you pray to be led by the holy spirit to toys you will forever be grateful for. Cheers!

Thou, my friend art wise

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by gr8tone: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2018
Black people are not charcoal please
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by JacobReamen(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2018
this looks good
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by olisaEze(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2018
Lol these can only be used as props for nollywood version of Chucky ‘Child’s Play VI. #my name is baba & I’ll be ur friend for life cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by pagorino(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2018
Those dolls need dey shrine....person wey wake up see this kind masquerade go get a very bad day let alone seeing it everyday.... Na bad luck b d@ grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2018
asmovic:
just playing on words and you flared up. is the strike not ASUU's? does any strike make sense? Definitely, this ASUU strike doesn't.
Sorry to have responded that way. How you dey?
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by asmovic(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2018
asuustrike1:

Sorry to have responded that way. How you dey?
am good compliments of the season!
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by bukatyne(f): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2018
I have never seen a Nigerian baby this ugly.

I doubt it was made by a Nigerian, it looks more like a subtle shade on the black race.

I will pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by COOL10(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Yusuf001:
This doll is scarier than choky

Lol. No doll is scarier than Chuky grin
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2018
I never see person wey born this kain color before for Nigeria. Abeg make una carry am go Sudan or Kenya, the doll go sell wells there. Nigerians are not this black...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2018
asmovic:
am good compliments of the season!
Same to you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by musicwriter(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2018
I'll like to remind you all that the reason you hate yourselves is because the image below has been presented to you as your God and ultimate symbol of beauty.

Free yourselves from the spell cast on you by the white man!. Stop worshiping the white man and you'll be free.

If we enslaved white people, we would have given them a very black image as the image of God, we would have given them African languages as the best language, we would've educated them our own way. This way they'll associate beauty to blackness, and it would have been accepted as such. Free yourselves cause the slavery is in your mind now.

Education has failed in Africa!.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by muba4huss(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2018
Awon irumole!!!
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by Horus(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Self-hatred
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by claseek(f): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
1Sharon:

so you want to say this is how black ALL african babies look like. These are few exceptions. And you will agree with me too that these black babies are not ugly and scary like these dolls.
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by 1Sharon(f): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
claseek:
so you want to say this is how black ALL african babies look like. These are few exceptions. And you will agree with me too that these black babies are not ugly and scary like these dolls.

Where in my comment did I say all?

I'm sure if the baby was light skinned you would all gladly accept it
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by claseek(f): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
1Sharon:

Where in my comment did I say all?

I'm sure if the baby was light skinned you would all gladly accept it
yeah i would gladly accept a light skinned doll, just as i would accept a dark brown skinned doll. Not that black shigidi up there, that has no semblance to a real black child.

As per your first question, what was the reason for posting those very darkskinned babies pictures alone as a response why didn't you also add other brown skinned babies , and every other shade of black babies. You make it seem like that's generally how black babies are. Even if they were, they look nothing like those doll. Those ones sef ugly join.. we look nothing like that
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by BlcoChina2018: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2018
And why is that? Are Ghana and Senegal the only countries with black people? I guess Nigerians are white people,huh? cool

Ubiudumo:
It will only sell in Ghana and Senegal. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by Ubiudumo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
And why is that? Are Ghana and Senegal the only countries with black people? I guess Nigerians are white people,huh? cool

Don't be mischievous. Are Nigerians as black as the countries I mentioned? Even without bleaching.
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by BlcoChina2018: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
You sound like a f00l? Are Nigerians black as the countries I mentioned? Indeed you are the biggest fool in the whole world. I have seen Nigerians who are as black as fvck and you are here talking crass crap? And what is wrong with being black? You have inferiority complex, right? Look, I love black. If I have to chose between black and being fair, I will rather be BLACK! How about that? Wao, I can’t believe some Nigerians see being black as negative! Fuckeduppedness

Ubiudumo:
Don't be mischievous. Are Nigerians as black as the countries I mentioned? Even without bleaching.
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by Ubiudumo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
BlcoChina2018:

You sound like a f00l? Are Nigerians black as the countries I mentioned? Indeed you are the biggest fool in the whole world. I have seen Nigerians who are as black as fvck and you are here talking crass crap? And what is wrong with being black? You have inferiority complex, right? Look, I love black. If I have to chose between black and being fair, I will rather be BLACK! How about that? Wao, I can’t believe some Nigerians see being black as negative! Fuckeduppedness
Your buffoonery is beyond comprehension. I'm black. People from this part of the world are. All I said was that Senegalese and Ghanaians are more black and you resorted to insults. Bleeping Scallywag. Bleep you.
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by BlcoChina2018: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Taking crap, as usual,huh? Ghanaians and Senelegalese are more black? How many Senegalese and Ghanaians do you know to arrive at that stvpid conclusion? No wonder your despicable country is the bleaching capital of the world grin Black is Beautiful,magg0t! I can’t believe a supposedly black nigerian could be talking life an azzhole with huge inferiority complex. Black is Black, ediot! It is either you are white or you are not.

It is ludicrously stvpid to think being black is ugly! Such inferiority complex!

[quote author=Ubiudumo post=74272668][/quote]
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by Ubiudumo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
Taking crap, as usual,huh? Ghanaians and Senelegalese are more black? How many Senegalese and Ghanaians do you know to arrive at that stvpid conclusion? No wonder your despicable country is the bleaching capital of the world grin Black is Beautiful,magg0t! I can’t believe a supposedly black nigerian could be talking life an azzhole with huge inferiority complex. Black is Black, ediot! It is either you are white or you are not.

It is ludicrously stvpid to think being black is ugly! Such inferiority complex!

I won't dignify you with a response again because you are not worth it.
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by BlcoChina2018: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
How is it my fault that you suffer from terminal insanity? grin a fvcking loser? grin

Ubiudumo:

I won't dignify you with a response again because you are not worth it.
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by jantavanta(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
All right. Is this doll preferable?

https://www.pinterest.com/gikit/black-dolls/

I grew up seeing Nigerian girls with Caucasian dolls. It was much later on that I wondered why that standard was set for them.

After being colonized by Caucasians, and being given religions that propagate a Caucasian deity and a Negro demon, alongside text books that illustrate all great people as Caucasians, Nigerians are inclined to wish "better" for their girls through Caucasian dolls, as an advancement through self-rejection.
Re: Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions by meobizy(f): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Make them less creepy and people will rush them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.