Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Closed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Closed (788 Views)

Buhari Will Hand Over To ANN In 2019, Party Assures Nigerians / If Saraki Rules Nigeria For One Day, Nigeria Will “become” History – Doyin Okupe / Full List Of Governors That Cannot Win Election In Nigeria Again Come 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Justice310: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Okrikacity: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Justice310:
Are you still thinking of what the outcome of the 2019 election would be? Are you one of those tired of the present government, hoping and praying for a change of government in the next coming election? Then you need to read this.

I'm here to tell you today that President Buhari will lose the election and also accept defeat.

How do I know this?

Some few weeks ago I had a revelation that took me time to interpret. I will not add or take anything out of it, I will just say it as it is.

This is a revelation, not a fiction.

So many nights ago when the rumour of the president been replaced by a man called Jubril from Sudan. As the rumour was spreading through the social media, I couldn't come to conclusion that the man we all voted for isn't the one sitting in Aso rock. That night I was lying in bed dwelling on it. I asked God to help me with the truth. It was like a joke on my side, but God heard me and review something to me.

Here is what I saw concerning Buhari.

In my dream that very night, I find myself in an area called Moricas in Agege, Lagos. This area is dominated by Hausas, not only from Nigeria, also from other Africa countries like Ghana Hausas and Niger. I was sitting on a mat by the road side while a man also sat in front of me. The man was complaining bitterly about president Buhari. I remember him saying the president is just deceiving us by using low class vehicle whenever he comes to them, pretending to be a man that he is not. The man told me Buhari is living a wealthy lifestyle in his village but always pretend to be poor whenever he comes to town. I don't remember replying the man before the man turned out to be Buhari sitting in front of me.

Buhari was in white dashiki, and I was smiling at him I raised up my head to look at the people walking along the road, but none was aware of the president that sat in front of me.

At once I was in a very dark room with the president, telling him to watch his step in other not to fall as both of us could see nothing. As I tried to hold his hand to lead him through the dark, the sound came, he fell to the floor while I hurried toward him and suddenly the room became bright. I stared at him in fear as he was lying dead on the floor. I went down quickly, shaking him all over, doing my best to bring him back to live, and then, I woke up.

I was confused. Could it be true that the president is dead? I asked myself. I dwell on it for many days, trying to find the meaning of my dream.

This dream must have a different meaning, Buhari is alive, I told myself.

After many days of deep thinking, I found the meaning to my dream, and here is what it means.

1,  The place I was, which was Moricas, dominated by Hausas, means the North. And remember a man was complaining bitterly about Buhari, which means even the northerners are not happy with him.

2, I found myself in a dark room with Buhari, meaning the president is leading us without vision, and he has put the country in the dark.

3, In the darkroom, Buhari fell down dead on the floor and suddenly the room became bright. What do you think is the meaning of that? Buhari will lose the election woefully, a great lose that will mark the end of APC at the federal level.

4, The room suddenly became bright, which means the next government will lift up the country and put it back in a better position.

God bless Nigeria.

Lalasticlala.

Guy you need paracetamol.

I think you have headache

3 Likes

Re: Closed by bender79: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Diagnosis: hallucination from stage 1 depression
Re: Closed by Nitah1: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Funny.
Re: Closed by Vrengkat(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
We know you took weed, what we don't know is whether the Weed is from Kaduna or Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Closed by Timatayo1: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
I have that types of dream too,, time will tells

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Justice310: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Okrikacity:

Guy you need paracetamol.

I think you have headache
Do you think paracetamol can cure the future? grin
Re: Closed by Justice310: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Vrengkat:
We know you took weed, what we don't know is whether the Weed is from Kaduna or Ekiti
Na spiritual weed.
Re: Closed by Justice310: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Timatayo1:
I have that types of dream too,, time will tells
Sure, time will tells.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
An history??
Re: Closed by StillX10(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
He won't even be part any history

1 Like

Re: Closed by troublemakea(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Justice310:
Do you think paracetamol can cure the future? grin

Lol dont mind those guys bro one thing i've noticed is God can use or show anybody anything even the future

I've known long time ago Buhari winning is like Satan entering heaven it can never be possible

met an Adamawa and a kano guy who told me he's going to kano January because of buhari to vote him out same with the adamawa guy

nice one op keep it up and dont frget to share any u hv again

1 Like

Re: Closed by obi4eze(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari is already past. He played his part in nation building and is gone to the great beyond. The person there now is an impostor who will not go unpunished.
Re: Closed by yarimo(m): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2018
Yes he will become history politically as someone who finally buried OBASANJO, ATIKU, IBB,TY DANJUMA, SARAKI, GOODLUCK jonathan, WEKI, FAYOSE, KWANKWASO and PDP forever in nigeria .
Re: Closed by Justice310: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
obi4eze:
Buhari is already past. He played his part in nation building and is gone to the great beyond. The person there now is an impostor who will not go unpunished.
I disagree. Buhari is alive and sound.

(1) (Reply)

Onnoghen: It’s Assault, Desecration Of Judiciary, Says NBA / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State / Wonder Of Lagos As Tankers, Trailers Suddenly Disappear On Eko Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.