Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (82852 Views)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by IamPlato(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?

9 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ouzo1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bros this days children no dey hear word o, reason ur old man make him calm down.

268 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by CaptainGOOD: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nawao can't imagine how heartbreaking it is to ur parents right now.
The way gals are turning into something else is scary oh
I think she has been jazzed by those yahoo guys like u said.
she needs serious prayers.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by IamPlato(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
ouzo1:
Bros this days children no dey hear word o, reason ur old man make him calm down.
he Burnt All Her Property Yesterday Night..

MODIFIED

She Doesnt Lack Love At All. My Mother Loves Her So Much but I Believe She Hates her Mother... When Ever She Went Out For Days, my Mother Would Not Sleep But Keep Callin this Girl But She Will Not Pick The Call.

When Ever My Mother Begged And My Father Forgives Her, he Pulls Her Closer but She Ends Up Doing Worse

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by chigoziri2403(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
let her hustle hard, buy the old man a jeep, and build a mansion, her sins would be forgiven instantly
money rules the world
I had a relative like that in jos, her father always traced her to hotels, even used a cutlass on her, but when she started flying to Qatar, and bringing goodies, she became her fathers fave, the person whom has the final say in everything concerning family matters

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ouzo1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
IamPlato:
he Burnt All Her Property Yesterday Night.
E no mean anything na, blood na blood.... U fit make am see reason, u na home boy na

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by IamPlato(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Everyone in your family is just over reacting.

Y'all should take a a deep breath and calm down for a sec.

Now, solution.

Ask your father for 5k.
Go to the market.
Spend the entire money on canes, koboko and #300 pepper.
Whenever she comes back lock her in.
You grab her legs, your mother grabs her hands.
Your father should make sure he finishes all that cane on her.
Rub the pepper in her anus and private parts.
Her brain will reset and her sense will be restored.

16yr old already collecting d!ck!!!!!!angry
Is she mad
if Na Cane, he Has Flogged With Types Of Cane even Used Broom And Nearly Blinded Her but She Waited To Get Healed And continued.

Few Weeks Ago, he Beat Her With Hands And Legs like He Would Kill Her But My Mother Stopped Him before It Became A Death Case. He Said Its Better She Left Or He Would Commit murder

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ojun50(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yr father sending her out is only making matter worst...... Call yr old man nd talk to him.

If yr sister never get belle her head no go straight, na sense una go use handle dis matter

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by IamPlato(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
ouzo1:

E no mean anything na, blood na blood.... U fit make am see reason, u na home boy na
She Used To Be His Favourite Years Ago but She Just Changed like She Got Cursed Or Something...

Also My Father Is A Strong Choleric and Will Never Listen To Anyone Because He Believes He is Always Right And Never Regrets his Actions... We Are Not Even Close at All. We Are Two Different Person

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by dingbang(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Its too late, she can't change. Let her learn from the hard way

270 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by IamPlato(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mr. Seun Please What Do You Think About This Issue?

7 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by CreepyBlackpool: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
IamPlato:
if Na Cane, he Has Flogged With Types Of Cane even Used Broom And Nearly Blinded Her but She Waited To Get Healed And continued.

Few Weeks Ago, he Beat Her With Hands And Legs like He Would Kill Her But My Mother Stopped Him before It Became A Death Case. He Said Its Better She Left Or He Would Commit murder

kukuma sell the girl to one alhaji and make money off her for all her troubles

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by CaptainGOOD: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
IamPlato:
She Used To Be His Favourite Years Ago but She Just Changed like She Got Cursed Or Something...

Also My Father Is A Strong Choleric and Will Never Listen To Anyone Because He Believes He is Always Right And Never Regrets his Actions... We Are Not Even Close at All. We Are Two Different Person

I think she has been jazzed by those yahoo guys like u said.
I'm sorry to say but it seems they have used her, there is nothing any man can do except some spiritual interventions.
It's apity

37 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by MooreJozo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
ha
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Seriously having a girl child in nigeria is a curse 16 years old and see wetin dis little ogbanje dey cause her family..members

42 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by ShitHead(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Don't mind her. Just make sure your pants are safe.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by sunnywhyt007: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Her pant is very important

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Everyone in your family is just over reacting.

Y'all should take a a deep breath and calm down for a sec.
Now, solution.

Ask your father for 5k.
Go to the market.
Spend the entire money on canes, koboko and #300 pepper.
Whenever she comes back lock her in.
You grab her legs, your mother grabs her hands.
Your father should make sure he finishes all that cane on her.
Rub the pepper in her anus and private parts.
Her brain will reset and her sense will be restored.

16yr old already collecting d!ck!!!!!!angry
Is she mad
OH LAWD!!! shocked shocked shocked

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by bettercreature(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
dingbang:
Its too late, she can't change. Let her learn from the hard way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by whitering: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Humm God help us.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Onnasucs1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
I can't even imagine the pains she's putting you guys through. Just leave the girl to continue, all you can do is to pray she comes back to her senses. That kind girl no go even listen to advice

30 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Buharimustgo: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tell your father that sending her or beating her won't solve the problem

Two solution in view

Take her to God,

Or encourage her to marry.

Acknowledge only but one responsible boyfriend for her

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Sterope(f): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why is your mother begging?

If you have talked to her and she is not listening, let her be. She probably needs to make her mistakes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UnknownT: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Children are cute till some grow old and become nightmares. I believe people rejoiced when she was born 16years ago embarassed

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by lonlytroy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Picture of your sister in slut mood or i don't believe

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Doctorfitz: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
The consequences of liberalization. The power of social media. The pull of peers. The downside to westernization...

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by whitering: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=bettercreature post=74223015][/quote]
Don't be surprise this girl go carry Bible tomorrow dey preach the word wella.

6 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by vastolord4(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Let me tell you the honest truth.. if I were you, I'ld be also confused.. just talk with her, talk to her, I would have said pray, but heaven helps those who helps themselves.. your dad isnt doing a father's job.. this is the time she needs him the most.. not abandoning her

7 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
What do you seek from us now?

To chastise your father or curse your sister further for being a spoilt brat?

There's little or nothing you can do right now, or do you want to get your father arrested? Get it done with immediate alacrity. And your sister? Let her be taught that all that glitters isn't gold, perhaps be used for BENZ. After all, you said you don't care if she dies or not. So you see, it's a WIN-WIN situation.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.