Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (82550 Views)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by KillTheZombies: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2018
randy01:
Don't stress your self a lot.let me use my little sister as example.she is like your sister then exactly 16 years.she will never listen to advise sometimes she will insult my mom.she only behave normal when we her grown bro are around. She got pregnant at 16 and gave birth to a boy.she move in with the guy that impregnate her.that is when she knew all gilter are not gold.the is g boy but maga never pay.to cut the long story short that is how my sister end going to farm with the guy mom.she have come back home and start begging because the suffering is too much.we accept her back.@ op now she is a medical doctor.she hate guys a lot.she never accept any guy that want to date her.Am even scared now if will ever get married.just leave your sister let her make mistake then she know how life is.
how did she manage to take care of the baby while in medical school?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Omudia11:
You're an idiot. My cousin came to my house about 9:30pm last night. His father had made a distress call to my dad that his cult people wanted to take his life last night and the only thing that could save his life was if he ran to come see refuge in mine. So his father put him in a taxi and he came here. First thing this morning his father will come take him to the village so he can hide there to prevent the cultists finding him. Is that one a girl too?

I have some useless neighbours (boys) who ran mad for doing drugs. Some others are just neighborhood touts who always tax you for money to go smoke or drink their life away and none of them are girls. So continue with your misorgyny.

It seems u are a female, y are u so pissed off, ,,,controlling a female child is difficult, just accept it, ,,,ok from ur statement even the boy too will b afraid dat some cult boys are after their life and he will gladly accept to go and hide in d village, and probably learn his lesson

But a girl child that is already sleeping around and been giving some tips (indomine and egg) which advice u wan advice her? Or d one dat is sleeping with married men becus of tips and bigprick or her toto day scratch her for sex,

I stopped advising a female mostly girls dat are going wayword around me becus u will only end up as their enemy and even write off negative words on u to other people u know about u, ,,,infact na see finish she go even see u finish, or say u toast her and she kw gree dats y she kw day talk to u, ,,

I pray to have children o but girls shouldn't b among

Get ur facts straight woman

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Ubdavis(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Now that is still attractive, she she thing say the wold the revolve around ha bumbum. By the time she sees herself in 30s. She will come back to factory reset.

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2018
There is a time to beat a child ,there is a time when beating will only make things worse ,at this time what that child needs is counsel, talk talk and talk ,speak to her conscience and hope it sticks .

She is well past the stage of beating ,I know it is painful seeing your child go down the wrong path and you begin to wonder where you went wrong as a parent .But there are other factors apart from parental upbringing that will influence the path of a child especially in this generation of social media.

Talk to her and let her be,and hope the hard way she learns doesn't end her life. Also assure her that you will be there when she decides to change her ways .

4 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nigeriadondie: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?
My only fear for your sister is incuruable STD not even belle. Besides the risk of getting killed by some of the yahoo guys that are ritualists. You as a bro if she is out of the house, locate her quickly. Then talk to her on one on one basis how are actions hurts the family and will eventually hurt her. To inspire a little fear in her google with her links with pics and videos of people suffering from dreaded STDs. You could take her for a walk to LASUTH Ikeja General Hospital let her see the long queue of HIV patients waiting to get their ARV spending valuable time though little money for their treatment. I swear she will get sense.
Also where possible give her some corporal punishment. In as much as I really dont like that measure it may be necessary like a painful surgery to remove a relcalcitrant tumour. But please mindful never to inflict grevious bodily harm.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by SSAwhistleblowe: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Eeya so sad and she doesn’t realize that there is no time to waste on irresponsible behaviour .. by the time she realizes it now it may be too late... she will definitely regret the actions later in life... the way we live our lives matter... even her making your parents sad may bring a curse upon her... I feel nothing but pity for her .. may God give us wisdom to understand times and seasons.

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nigeriadondie: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2018
Sarang:

You are an idiot! Do you know what teenage kids overseas does?
I swear na abroad worse pass. Infact na kids dey control parents
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Thicktemptation(f): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

I think she has been jazzed by those yahoo guys like u said.
I'm sorry to say but it seems they have used her, there is nothing any man can do except some spiritual interventions.
It's apity
Nothing like jazz bros, Na the sex wey she start dey confuse her. She will change in a coupla years and that's if her life never finish then. Kids these days dey wild sha

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

My only fear for your sister is incuruable STD not even belle. Besides the risk of getting killed by some of the yahoo guys that are ritualists. You as a bro if she is out of the house, locate her quickly. Then talk to her on one on one basis how are actions hurts the family and will eventually hurt her. To inspire a little fear in her google with her links with pics and videos of people suffering from dreaded STDs. You could take her for a walk to LASUTH Ikeja General Hospital let her see the long queue of HIV patients waiting to get their ARV spending valuable time though little money for their treatment. I swear she will get sense.

Wat I still don't get is
Na only the two of them day born?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Thicktemptation(f): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2018
SSAwhistleblowe:
Eeya so sad and she doesn’t realize that there is no time to waste on irresponsible behaviour .. by the time she realizes it now it may be too late... she will definitely regret the actions later in life... the way we live our lives matter... even her making your parents sad may bring a curse upon her... I feel nothing but pity for her .. may God give us wisdom to understand times and seasons.
Too much wisdom in your comment

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Thicktemptation:

Nothing like jazz bros, Na the sex wey she start dey confuse her. She will change in a coupla years and that's if her life never finish then. Kids these days dey wild sha

Baba u jst kw well
I stopped advising females becus na wahala or yeye person day go tag u, ,,,so make everybody day e lane, ,,,
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

kukuma sell the girl to one alhaji and make money off her for all her troubles

grin
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Thicktemptation(f): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Baba u jst kw well
I stopped advising females becus na wahala or yeye person day go tag u, ,,,so make everybody day e lane, ,,,
Me I still dey advice o. What I do is I buy gifts for them once in awhile and always show them love so they listen.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Seriously having a girl child in nigeria is a curse 16 years old and see wetin dis little ogbanje dey cause her family..members

Bro, it's not only in Nigeria. I live abroad and it's not easy for parents these days.

Nigeria is good because only the girls are endangered which is by choice most times.Their comeuppance is 'baby mamahood' being abandoned, later frustration then depression.

Here every young black teenage boy is an endangered specie whether by choice or not.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by double3(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2018
I don't know the kind of relationship u guys have with the nutty sister of urs in question. But 9 out of 10 showing her more love does the trick, I know it's difficult but whenever she goes wrong shouting wouldn't work at this stage, draw her closers and not away...my 2 cents
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by okechukwucharles(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2018
make una mourn her alive and forget abt her... Lolzzzz children of nawadays
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Thicktemptation(f): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2018
mogbojaiye:

It seems u are a female, y are u so pissed off, ,,,controlling a female child is difficult, just accept it, ,,,ok from ur statement even the boy too will b afraid dat some cult boys are after their life and he will gladly accept to go and hide in d village, and probably learn his lesson

But a girl child that is already sleeping around and been giving some tips (indomine and egg) which advice u wan advice her? Or d one dat is sleeping with married men becus of tips and bigprick or her toto day scratch her for sex,

I stopped advising a female mostly girls dat are going wayword around me becus u will only end up as their enemy and even write off negative words on u to other people u know about u, ,,,infact na see finish she go even see u finish, or say u toast her and she kw gree dats y she kw day talk to u, ,,

I pray to have children o but girls shouldn't b among

Get ur facts straight woman
If you don't have a daughter,then you never born. Male children are the most difficult to tame once they grow wild.

2 Likes

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2018
idumeni:

bros ...it's your fault!!! first..how will your father send her packing? is that the solution? what happen to beating her? this may sound archaic but shave her hair with razor blade!! she is just 16 for chrissakes !!! and as for you...guy watch her then when you see the yahoo boys she is with go and warned them to leave her..if them no hear...if you be strong man..carry men go beat them or fall their hand but if you be JU-man na to use SARS buts them. one day she will thank you for it.
also no forget to seize her phone and shave her hair!!
find one good lady to put her under her wing and be advising her.

p.s chimezie I know you stay in Lagos badagry area..if you need my help unto beating the Yahoo boys or police I am available
GOD bless you

Easy bro, I know of a Nigerian dad who shaved his daughter's hair over such issues. She committed suicide 2 weeks later because of it. Easy man
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by donfeluche(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2018
She is not cursed, but she is being driven by Youthful Desire, that are being controlled by excess sex hormone, she is enjoying two things now the gifts and money from Yahoo boys and the Sex, is usually dangerous for a girl to know taste sex at 14, 15, 16yrs. because most of them hardly gets controlled they do anything stupid for it.
Another problem is your Dad, gone are days when you use military punishment at home, rather use word of God (BIBLE) to teach your children while they are young, let them know the dangers out there in the world. Buy gifts for your children, give the Teenagers little money as pocket money especially the girls for their needs, don't allow them get gifts or money or their desires outside or from Men, show them how to trust in you and love you, instead of having a Mobid fear of you. That case they will always listen to you.
Beating can not control your sister now you will end up killing her, sending her away can not also help, rather you are exposing to more wild life, because those yahoo boys will rent house for her and furnish it to her taste, she can now be sleeping or having sex at will, the danger are either she will contact serious STDs or ruin her future that is her womb, or being sacrificed by those yahoo boys. or she might be fortunate to hook with one that will marry her, that is if her manners is something to go about.
So talk to your Dad let him bring her home and talk sense in a calm voice to her, and show her daddy's love, though is lte now, but something can be done
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2018
Morbeta11:
Once her in-road becomes like this, she will definitely run to Christ Jesus before returning to your father.. grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Resener12(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2018
Thicktemptation:

If you don't have a daughter,then you never born. Male children are the most difficult to tame once they grow wild.
That’s a lie. I don’t pray to have female children as well
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2018
Hello good morning friends,Pls I want to ask of a little favour for a widow,Her husband died some months ago,and the family collected all his properties even to his boxers and singlet,this woman has five children with no support and nothing to feed on,Thou I help her with the little I can in cash and foodstuffs sometimes, please they really need your help with any amount,Nothing is too small for them,I wouldn't have done this but those kids needs help in anyways,and I swear with all the curses in the bible if I ever want to do this for my own sake,let the curses fall upon me,pls,Pls this woman really needs all our help,even if its 200,500,1000,at least she will be so happy that people still cares...please my friends,0105826155
Afolabi oluwatoyin b.
Diamond bank
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by mcevans1(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
you All Are Just Saying She Needs love. Bros! Love Is One Thing This Useless Girl Doesnt Lack at All... My Mother's Love For Her Is So Strong. When Ever My Father Forgave her He'd Draw Her Close But She Ends Up Doing The same Thing And Even Worse

grin grin grin
I sent you a PM
Let's talk
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by imagrg(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Wetin concern me?
Na her pussy she day use for charity;
Abi, is that her name?
Well, earn money as you use the correct browser I'm using. You could make as much as 1btc/month as you use the browser daily.
You spend nothing. You get something.
It's safe and legit.
See my signature for link please..
IamPlato:
Mr. Seun Please What Do You Think About This Issue?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by dingbang(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2018
ruthxzy:

And they should use prayer to follow her
lol
I just think she should just go wayward like the prodigal son, when she realises her mistakes from experience, she will come back. Sometimes shouting and reprimands won't make a person change, but life experience will
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Lekan1o1: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2018
1stCitizen:

Bro, it's not only in Nigeria. I live abroad and it's not easy for parents these days.

Nigeria is good because only the girls are endangered which is by choice most times.Their comeuppance is 'baby mamahood' being abandoned, later frustration then depression.

Here every young black teenage boy is an endangered specie whether by choice or not
Nawao how pls?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by saviourstandere: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2018
I think your sister needs a very serious deliverance and it should be done as soon as possible before its get too late
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by BuchKoncept(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2018
Mart1994:
I think it's bad company she keeps or someone wants to make her useless.
You guys should pray for her. It may not be normal.
Your dad sending her away isn't the right thing but it seemed like he had enough.

If this is not a curse, then she needs to learn the hard way.

You can only take a horse to the river, but you cannot force it to drink.

nice one
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by tunes1102: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2018
What does she do to keep her busy? If she is idle , she will definitly behave like this. An idle hand is the devils workshop. Get her engaged in something of her interest first and keep praying for her. Pls tell dad the solution is not to send her out.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2018
Badmusthomas:
y are u talking like this

Look at her name.

You will know why money is everything to her and her people.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by charliesyndrom: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Prayer is the solution for her. Sending her away gave her more freedom to continue with her immoral ways.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Homeboiy: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Iamplato

Ask your father to tell you the truth

In the year 1991 ,your father got a young girl pregnant and denied it

She cast a spell on your dad, and the result is what your family is seeing now.

Don't ask me how I got to know about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Younger Sister And Porn: Is She Addicted Or Just Curious? / Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.