₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,158,793 members, 4,702,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 January 2019 at 02:46 PM

Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. (2048 Views)

Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri / Do You Know You Can Earn Less Than 10k Daily On Sport Bets? Check This Out! / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Are you still Looking HOPELESS and CONFUSED What you are going to do Improve your Financial Income to Sustain your Life and the rest of Family together as you're Entering this Newly Great Year ?

Or You are still Waiting for the New Changes of Government in this Country to FAVOR You ?

Please Stop that THINKING at this Moment, Because there is No Government that can Change / Improve your Situation Financial Income in this Country for now, because they will be Recycled and Continues Enrich their Pocket Including their Unborn Generations.

You are the One Need to THINK Outside the box Extra far Taking Bull by Horn Change your NEGATIVITY Mentality into POSITIVE Mentality Situation by Searching for a Lucrative Idea Business Opportunity which you can Add as an Extra Income to Back Up your Present Job as a Second Salary.

GREAT NEWS AND POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS FOR YOU ........

OBADOLA SUCCESS AGRO CONNECTION => Invite You To " FULL WORKSHOP SEMINAR LIVELY ONE - ON - ONE PRACTICAL TRAINING " To Come and Learn All The Necessary Information and Right Knowledge How To Export These 3 Lucrative Highly Demanded Agro Product Mini Small Scale Production Of ; WELL DRIED QUALITY BITTER KOLA + UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER + NATURAL COCOA POWDER Products To International Companies Buyers Direct From Comfort Of Your Home With Access To Internet Connection Without Spends Any Capital Kobo From Your Pocket To Finance Each Of These Products Contract Given To You By Oversea Clients.

PLEASE THIS MINI SMALL SCALE EXPORTATION BUSINESS DOES NOT REQUIRES :

* Does Not Requires Registration Company Limited.
* Does Not Requires Rent Office / Open Shop.
* Does Not Requires NEPC Export Licensed and Certificate to Operate.
* Does Not Requires NAFDAC Registration Number.
* Does Not Requires CUSTOM NXP Form.
* Does Not Even Requires Any Start - Up Capital To Getting Started.

Why reasons ? because you are Operate this business in Mini Small Scale Productions Which you need to Package in Small Quantities like ; 5kg - 10kg - 20kg - 30kg - 40kg - 50kg and Send through Courier Companies in you State.

BUT YOU MUST HAVE THESE BELOW PROCEDURES TO EXECUTE THIS LUCRATIVE EXPORTATION BUSINESS SUCCESSFUL :

# You must have One Of Nigeria Valid Identity Card Either ; Voters Card or Driving Licensed or Int'l Passport or National Identity Card.

# You must have Internet Connection With Laptop Computer Or Android Browsing Phone With Valid Email Address.

# You must Know How To Read and Write Simple English To Communicate With Client Online.

# You must have Nigeria Bank Account Savings / Current Account.

# You must have Courier Service Companies like ; NIPOST, UPS, DHL, EMS, FEDEX in your Locality State Environment.

# Then, You Need To Get Small Scale Measurement and Small Sealing Machine To Do The Packaging Of Products.

Do you Confidently have those Above Procedures and Also Ready to Getting Started Right Now ?

If Your Answer is Capital YES and Also Serious and Ready - You can just WhatsApp With "EXPORTATION INTEREST" To => 070 60424165 OR Send Text / SMS " EXPORTATION INTEREST " To => 08051073653 If You are Not on WhatsApp For Full Practical Training Information How Is Possible To Start Mini Small Scale Exportation Of ; BITTER KOLA + UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER + NATURAL COCOA POWDER PRODUCTS To Abroad WITHOUT Even Spends Any Capital Kobo From Your Pocket.

Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
End Of Seasons
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Practical Info
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
New Week
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bye to 2018
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 3:37pm On Jan 01
Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by Don4eva(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01
at what price
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:21pm On Jan 01
Year Of Blessing
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:15pm On Jan 02
Cool Year
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 11:59pm On Jan 03
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 9:07pm On Jan 04
Great Year
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by Adescomolly: 11:01pm On Jan 04
Thanks and God bless you sir, I just want to appreciate all your Mentor, Support and Guide for me since i got this Wonderful Exportation Practical Material Packages from you.

I just get a Contract from U.K. Brimigham City to Supplied 25 kg of Bitter Kola Product with Promised of Sending 50% Part Payment of this Contract to me Via Western Union.

But this Client demanded for One of My Nigeria Identity Card Scan to his Email Address.

Please sir Can I use my new Paper slip NIN Identity card to proceed this transaction ?

I need your urgent reply ?

God bless your Generation sir .
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 9:56pm On Jan 05
Cool Weekend
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:56pm On Jan 05
Adescomolly:
Thanks and God bless you sir, I just want to appreciate all your Mentor, Support and Guide for me since i got this Wonderful Exportation Practical Material Packages from you.

I just get a Contract from U.K. Brimigham City to Supplied 25 kg of Bitter Kola Product with Promised of Sending 50% Part Payment of this Contract to me Via Western Union.

But this Client demanded for One of My Nigeria Identity Card Scan to his Email Address.

Please sir Can I use my new Paper slip NIN Identity card to proceed this transaction ?

YES, The New Paper Slip of National Identity Card will be Okay !

Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:58pm On Jan 05
Adescomolly:

YES, Your New Paper Slip National Identity Card will be Okay for Transaction !
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by Native101: 4:03am On Jan 06
SPICE UP YOUR ONLINE BIZZ

EVERY RICH MAN IN THIS LIFE HAS A SECRET....

THEM NO GO TELL YOU ....SO OPEN YOUR EYES MAKE YOU FIND SOLUTION FOR YOURSELVE.....MEET BABA

you can get rich without any ritual, that you can get rich without killing your mother, father, brother, sister, uncle or a poor child on the street. It is real and don't have any side effect.

Try it now and see. Baba has been preaching the gospel of get rich quick, flaunting different currencies starched ,do not take counsel from the realm of poverty.Take that bold step to your world of riches. Call baba
on this number zero 7 7 eight. Zero 4 9 five five and state what you want and how you want it.

The solution is at your door step. Don't hid sickness or your problems, say it out and it will be solve, you have anything to share call baba
on this number zero 7 7 eight. Zero 4 9 five five For the solution of problems....yahoo+.......help of students.......
...baba b sure number ....giving people magic........... .traveling issues.......eyes problems.........broken bones.......Working on lotto numbers ........infertility.....bringing back your lost love.......business promotion....... Power to win elections........ Spiritual husband/wife......family curses....... Land issues.........witch craft attack...... Etc Flaunts Shrine with Lots Of Dollars, MONEY BAGS...MONEY MONEY.....MONEY BAGS MONEY MONEY.....MONEY BAGS MONEY MONEY.....MONEY. CALL NOW TO MAKE EASY MONEY OR ADD THIS NUMBER ON WHATSAPP FOR
LITTLE SACRIFICE.whadapp me via zero eight zero 7 7 eight. Zero 4 9 five five

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 9:17pm On Jan 06
New System
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 11:14pm On Jan 07
NEW
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by AlwaysOnline: 6:49am On Jan 08
Join this telegram channel For free Arbitrage games daily

https://t.me/OddArch
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 8:46pm On Jan 08
BREAKTHROUGH
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by AlwaysOnline: 8:34am On Jan 09
Join this telegram channel For free Arbitrage game daily

Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 2:42pm On Jan 09
HOPEFUL YEAR
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by oscamuf: 4:00pm On Jan 09
Good day Sir, I have implemented the Strategies and Tactics you put together inside the Exportation Practical Information Guide you sent to me and i got a Contract from New Jersey U.S.A. to Supplied 40 kg of Natural Cocoa Powder Products to their Country.

But this woman demanded for the Sample of this Product send to her first before approved the full contract.

Sir, like how many kg should i packaged and sent as sample.

Your urgent answer needed.

God bless you sir.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:54pm On Jan 09
AWESOME
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 9:27pm On Jan 10
oscamuf:
Good day Sir, I have implemented the Strategies and Tactics you put together inside the Exportation Practical Information Guide you sent to me and i got a Contract from New Jersey U.S.A. to Supplied 40 kg of Natural Cocoa Powder Products to their Country.

But this woman demanded for the Sample of this Product send to her first before approved the full contract.

1 kg of this Product is enough to Sent as Sample to this Client in abroad .

God bless you sir.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 9:30pm On Jan 10
oscamuf:

God bless you sir.

1 kg of this Product is enough to Sent as Sample to this Client in abroad .
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by AlwaysOnline: 7:05am On Jan 11
Join this telegram channel For free Arbitrage games daily

Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 9:43pm On Jan 11
ACTION TAKER
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:22pm On Jan 12
HAPPY WEEKEND
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:21pm On Jan 13
Cool Sunday
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 10:23pm On Jan 14
SMARTNESS
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Sport Betting - Try This Viable Biz Without Capital. by olascadbest: 11:23pm On Jan 15
blessing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria U17 Vs Argentina U17 / Ten Deadliest Players From The Penalty Spot. / Pools Sure Draws For Week 01.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.