Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Is The Difference Between Short Service Combatant Commission And Direct Sh - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Difference Between Short Service Combatant Commission And Direct Sh (1086 Views)

Is It Advisable To Go For Army Short Service? / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Direct Short Service & Short Service Combatant Advantages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Short Service Combatant Commission And Direct Sh by cosmatika(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
I applied for the DSSC during the last recruitment exercise by the military out of curiosity. Just this morning,someone called to inform me that my name is in the just released list. I don't really know the difference between the two. Please are there military guys in the forum who can help throw more light on this for me please? I'm about quitting my job to explore this opportunity
Re: What Is The Difference Between Short Service Combatant Commission And Direct Sh by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: What Is The Difference Between Short Service Combatant Commission And Direct Sh by cosmatika(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2018
InsanJidda:
grin grin grin grin
First to comment.
Why advertising ur village idols here? sad
Say something concerning the topic
Re: What Is The Difference Between Short Service Combatant Commission And Direct Sh by Eserise1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Short service combatant SSC involves you joining the army just for combatant purpose i e fighting but as an officier leading soilders . Training is 9 months

Direct Short Service DSSC involves you working with the Army with your professional skills , you dont necessarity go for fighting . 6months training

I guess you are a professional thats why you were accepted for DSSC
Re: What Is The Difference Between Short Service Combatant Commission And Direct Sh by Eserise1(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
You can ask me any question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Short Service Combatant Commission And Direct Sh by timitayo77: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2018
Eserise1:
Short service combatant SSC involves you joining the army just for combatant purpose i e fighting but as an officier leading soilders . Training is 9 months

Direct Short Service DSSC involves you working with the Army with your professional skills , you dont necessarity go for fighting . 6months training

A very simple and direct answer. I hope the op understands the difference now.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Short Service Combatant Commission And Direct Sh by cosmatika(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2019
Eserise1:

Thanks for the info. I'm a medical doctor. I planned traveling to the camp tomorrow,but after watching some videos yesterday of how our soldiers re been slaughtered like xmas chicken, I've decided not to go. There re better things to pursue. Moreover, the salary is just 300k, my present job gives me close to that

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network / Let's Grab This Opportunity Of A Life Time. / ! Urgently Need An Environmental Health Ngo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.