Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 (12715 Views)

Major Traffic Jam Routes In Lagos / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019 / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by pheonixdld2(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2018
Bonanza kee you there.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Yohh: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Arik can delay flights ehen....
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Auxtin85(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

Empty vessel make most noise, ignoramus make inquiry before coming online to display ignorance.

Read history of B 777 dream airline

slowpoke why did you delete your last quote? Oh you now know you are arguing blindly with your N50 data bundle.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Anambralstson: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

slowpoke why did you delete your last quote? Oh you now know you are arguing blindly with your N50 data bundle.

62 airline customers operate variants of the Boeing 777. The following table lists of active operators of the aircraft as of November 2018.

Check the list Air peace is listed and only Nigeria airline on the list

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Anambralstson: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

Anu it's mod that deleted my post
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by na2016: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2018
civilserva:

Boeing 777 are 1970 plane?
If only most Nigerians are educated?

Stop this now. Havent you heard of the numerous near misses of Air Peace? Why cant they fix the safety of their domestic flights first before thinking of going international?
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 28, 2018
Medview made noise about flying to Dubai sometime this year. Did they start it?

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Auxtin85(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

62 airline customers operate variants of the Boeing 777. The following table lists of active operators of the aircraft as of November 2018.

Check the list Air peace is listed and only Nigeria airline on the list

Air peace total 2? Those aircraft were grounded in Europe in 1991
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Anambralstson: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
na2016:

Stop this now. Havent you heard of the numerous near misses of Air Peace? Why cant they fix the safety of their domestic flights first before thinking of going international?
[/s]
Show any report where Air peace clash, I will send to you #20,000, Air peace Airline is leading Nigeria Airline with good safety records.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by justjify(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:
With which plane, With their 1970 plane? Even if the ticket is free I won’t dare go that way

Don't you read before you make comments? The answer to your yeye questions are in the article.

Okwyla:
We also made history as the first domestic airline to acquire and register the Boeing 777 aircraft in Nigeria. We have so far acquired four Boeing 777s, with two already delivered.

“We also successfully renewed our International Air Transport Association Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) certificate and Air Operator Certificate (AOC) after a very rigorous process.

“We also diversified the aircraft in our fleet with the inclusion of six 50-seater Embraer 145 jets, which have so far helped our yuletide operations in no small way,” Onyema said.”

According to him, the airline in September signed a deal with American plane maker, Boeing, for the delivery of 10 brand new Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft, making Air Peace the first to achieve the feat on the West Coast of Africa.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Auxtin85(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2018
justjify:

Don't you read before you make comments? The answer to your yeye questions are in the article.

I don’t read please read aloud to my ears
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by na2016: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Show any report where Air peace clash, I will send to you #20,000, Air peace Airline is leading Nigeria Airline with good safety records.

So you dont even know the meaning of nearmiss?Bros, keep your shit 20k cos I can pay your salary. What will I not see on nairaland, must you insult someone? Why not argue with facts or you really dont know what is nearmiss?
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Anambralstson: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

Yes 2 B triple seven and only indigenous airline in Nigeria that owns it, they recently purchased 10 brand new B737 Max aircraft, which cost $113 million each, which increase Air Peace fleet to 37 aircrafts in less than four years of operation.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by justjify(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

I don’t read please read aloud to my ears

We also made history as the first domestic airline to acquire and register the Boeing 777 aircraft in Nigeria. We have so far acquired four Boeing 777s, with two already delivered.

“We also successfully renewed our International Air Transport Association Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) certificate and Air Operator Certificate (AOC) after a very rigorous process.

“We also diversified the aircraft in our fleet with the inclusion of six 50-seater Embraer 145 jets, which have so far helped our yuletide operations in no small way,” Onyema said.”

According to him, the airline in September signed a deal with American plane maker, Boeing, for the delivery of 10 brand new Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft, making Air Peace the first to achieve the feat on the West Coast of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by aribilola2002(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2018
Good! Kudos! and am happy for you. One day I will also have my own airline. I rejoice with you so that people will rejoice with as well.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Anambralstson: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
na2016:

So you dont even know the meaning of nearmiss?Bros, keep your shit 20k cos I can pay your salary. What will I not see on nairaland, must you insult someone? Why not argue with facts or you really dont know what is nearmiss?
No airline in the world with zero near miss, near hit, close call, or nearly a collision record its an unplanned event, so Air Peace will not be exception, for nearly four years of their operation no collision, they are doing their best in safety.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Anambralstson: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Auxtin85(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

We are talking of Air peace you are sending me Boeing pics, Oga arrange yourself
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]

Near-misses are different from "clash". The guy mentioned near-misses and yes, Air Peace has had near-misses.
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by agarawu23(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:
With which plane, With their 1970 plane? Even if the ticket is free I won’t dare go that way
dubai and London won't even allow them to land. I am sure their plans will come with a standard plane to fly those route and not the dying planes they used In flying Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Anambralstson: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

We are talking of Air peace you are sending me Boeing pics, Oga arrange yourself
You don't remember what you posted earlier, you said B777 was grounded in Europe
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Mankosi: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2018
Pls who's the owner of airpeace
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Anambralstson: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2018
Jarus:

Near-misses are different from "clash". The guy mentioned near-misses and yes, Air Peace has had near-misses.
No airline in the world with zero near miss record, airline isn't danfo, they can't start flying international routes without necessary safety requirements from International Air Transport Association Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) and Certificate and Air Operator Certificate (AOC), they know better than you and I.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Niceman4u(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

Empty vessel make most noise, ignoramus make inquiry before coming online to display ignorance.

Read history of B 777 dream airline

u ve time to respond to that ignorant fellow.
U shud ve asked him if he has boarded an airplane b4.
He must b amnong of those molue passengers from tollgate to Oshodi

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Anambralstson: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
agarawu23:
dubai and London won't even allow them to land. I am sure their plans will come with a standard plane to fly those route and not the dying planes they used In flying Nigerians.
[/s]
Air Peace recently purchased 10 new Boeing 737 for $1.13b

Below is official US embassy website screenshots

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Air Peace? Same one I boarded and the woman seated next to me sang worship songs from Lagos to Abuja, almost non-stop? I hope this won’t be replicated on their international flights though? I was really perplexed and almost pissed that day but I just kept my cool and forced myself to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by arrestdarrester: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2018
These guys are doing well locally, why this foray into international routes. I see 'Arik' part 2 loading...
Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by nograv: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Personally never flown with them..

But if they can get their quality of service up, then it will be a welcome change..

If they can break the Virgin, BA and KLM stranglehold on major international routes it will be a good thing.

Fellow Nigerians do you know that Lagos to London and Lagos to New York are the most profitable routes for BA/Virgin shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace To Fly Dubai, London, Other Routes In 2019 by donqx: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists From Mali Planning To infiltrate borders, Attack Abuja - Immigration / Nigerians In Syria, Are You Back Home?? / Sani Aliyu: Travellers Must Bear Full Costs Of COVID-19 Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.