Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 PM

Help... I'm Scared!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help... I'm Scared!! (2259 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help... I'm Scared!! by Trendy247: 5:59am On Dec 28, 2018
We moved into our compound (New building) along an express road early this month, ever since then I've been hearing strange sound as if someone is digging the ground with shovel every morning between 4:30 to 5am. Initially I thought it was those guys that sonetimes park trailers on the road that are digging to defecate. But then I keep on hearing it even when trailers are not parked on the road..
I've peeped through the window on two occasions but couldn't see anything, and the sound normally quench after about 5 to 6 digs..
Today the sound woke me up at exactly 4:50am, I peeped through the window but couldn't see anyone.

NB: Four months ago when we were roofing the house, someone who was mentally ill died close to our boundary n was buried same day at the spot where he died, and that is where the sound is always coming from.

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by duduade: 6:04am On Dec 28, 2018
The environs need prayers.. Get a man of God or Cleric to come pray...

You don't need all these in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Trendy247: 6:08am On Dec 28, 2018
duduade:
The environs need prayers.. Get a man of God or Cleric to come pray...

You don't need all these in 2019
Thanks bro, but we actually brought someone to pray in the compound before moving in.

1 Like

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2018
To start with, are you the only one hearing the sound or everyone at home?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Trendy247: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74227270:
To start with, are you the only one hearing the sound or everyone at home?
My room is at the front of the building while mum's own is at the back. I don't think she can hear it from there, but I'm planning to inform her of the development today n probably tell her to sleep in my room this night

1 Like

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Kk4(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2018
Be courageous. Go there with someone when you start hearing the sound.

1 Like

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Chubhie: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2018
Just as you take your bath everyday, you ought to clean and take charge of your environment both physically and metaphysically. Approach this from a place of love not fear.

5 Likes

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Trendy247:

My room is at the front of the building while mum's own is at the back. I don't think she can hear it from there, but I'm planning to inform her of the development today n probably tell her to sleep in my room this night
Do just that today, and see if momsie will hear the sound also.
And pray pray pray everytime.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by PastorUwagba(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Trendy247:
We moved into our compound (New building) along an express road early this month, ever since then I've been hearing strange sound as if someone is digging the ground with shovel every morning between 4:30 to 5am. Initially I thought it was those guys that sonetimes park trailers on the road that are digging to defecate. But then I keep on hearing it even when trailers are not parked on the road..
I've peeped through the window on two occasions but couldn't see anything, and the sound normally quench after about 5 to 6 digs..
Today the sound woke me up at exactly 4:50am, I peeped through the window but couldn't see anyone.

NB: Four months ago when we were roofing the house, someone who was mentally ill died close to our boundary n was buried same day on the spot where he died, and that is where the sound is always coming from.
My name is Pst.Kelvin,contact me via whatsapp 09075126209 for prayers.
God can do all things
The God that used me to heal a woman with very swollen legs will give you your own testimony

1 Like

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by ednut1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Maybe there is a pipeline some is trying to vandalise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by bennyrazz: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
go and pour anointing oil on the spot you hear the sound from
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Vibesking(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
I wish I lived in your house.
I'll camp outside and sleep at the very spot where the sound emanates from.
When you do this for three days, whatsoever makes the sound go dey fear you.

5 Likes

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by suco87: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vibesking:

u get mind ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by azelab: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
please are you a Muslim , if so I can tell you to always play the recitation of Surat bakharah and some other prayers . if it is a devil or any evil beings , by God's Grace it will disappear .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Trendy247: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
post=74230212:

Do just that today, and see if momsie will hear the sound also.
And pray pray pray everytime.
I will do that and update u guys tomorrow, thanks
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by prettysassygirl(f): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
So many things we cannot understand in life until we die. As for the house,try your best and leave the house as soon as possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Trendy247: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
prettysassygirl:
So many things we cannot understand in life until we die. As for the house,try your best and leave the house as soon as possible.
Hmmm... We just finished building the house and packed in from a rented apartment. I don't think that will be possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Trendy247: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vibesking:
I know u are just saying it sha
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by prettysassygirl(f): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Trendy247:

Hmmm... We just finished building the house and packed in from a rented apartment. I don't think that will be possible
Then pray and ask God to stop the noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Ranchhoddas: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
PastorUwagba:

God can do all things
The God that used me to heal a woman with very swollen legs will give you your own testimony
Una don start!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by PastorUwagba(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Una don start!

You don't believe in God?
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Ranchhoddas: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
PastorUwagba:

You don't believe in God?
I don't trust people who describe themselves as pastors.

1 Like

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by PastorUwagba(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I don't trust people who describe themselves as pastors.

Why?
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Ranchhoddas: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
PastorUwagba:

Why?
They are usually scammers.
Baba no let us derail person thread abeg. This man need solution.

1 Like

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by PastorUwagba(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
They are usually scammers.

Baba no let us derail person thread abeg. This man need solution.

Don't generalize.
As for the solution this man need,Jesus Christ is the solution

1 Like

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Ranchhoddas: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
PastorUwagba:

Don't generalize.
As for the solution this man need,Jesus Christ is the solution
The "Open Sesame" to all doors. I feel you.
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
PastorUwagba:

God can do all things

2 Likes

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Trendy247: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Good mrning everyone. Here's the update...
After telling mum yesterday, she told me that:
1) A portion of the land was used as shrine by the owner before my dad bought it. she then prayed and sprinkled olive oil round the compound.
2) We met a neighbor and explained everything to him, the man said that the day carpenter finished roofing our house, he heard sound around 2am as if they were still roofing the house. He came out and shouted and the noise ceased. But when he went it, they continued.
3) I woke up around 3am with mum dis mrning and stayed awake to see if we'll hear the noise, but it neva came.. I want to believe it has gone forever.
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by MARKone(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Trendy247:
1) A portion of the land was used as shrine by the owner before my dad bought it. she then prayed and sprinkled olive oil round the compound.
2) We met a neighbor and explained everything to him, the man said that the day carpenter finished roofing our house, he heard sound around 2am as if they were still roofing the house. He came out and shouted and the noise ceased. But when he went it, they continued.
3) I woke up around 3am dis mrning and stayed awake to see if I'll hear the noise again, but it neva came.. I want to believe it has gone forever.

If truly there is paranormal existence in your compound, it'll take more than this to seize. Una better arrange better pastor or a priest, to come and do spiritual cleansing there.

1 Like

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Trendy247: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2018
MARKone:

If truly there is paranormal existence in your compound, it'll take more than this to seize. Una better arrange better pastor or a priest, to come and do spiritual cleansing there.
Yea, mum will do that again next week.
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Trendy247:
1[b]) A portion of the land was used as shrine by the owner before my dad bought it.[/b] she then prayed and sprinkled olive oil round the compound.

Your Dad must be a soldier or a Strong man to bought that land.

That shrine go don dey there for years and u think your Dad go just come from nowhere and send them away just like that with one Olive oil?

I swear some peeps like wahala. Lands too plenty for life than to dey buy land wey dem used part of it for shrine biko

Have you seen this movie :- Ti Oluwa Ni iLe by Baba Wande to get the idea of what u guys put unasef into

GoodLuck

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Widow Needs A Widower To Love And Take Care Of Her / Indecision- She Needs Advice / See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.