Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,358 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

"I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer (34631 Views)

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by FinestMariner(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ronaldo should concentrate on his career and leave Messi alone. Why is he letting his insecurities tell on him? Messi is Barcelona and Barcelona is Messi and till Barcelona are tired of his services He's going nowhere. We all know why Ronaldo left Real Madrid. He left because Real Madrid refused to shoulder the responsibility of his tax fraud case and also refused to meet his demand for a pay rise just as Barcelona did for Messi. If Ronaldo truly wants challenge he should have opted to play for Napoli, AS Roma, AC Milan or even Inter Milan and no Juventus that have been dominating Seria A for decades now

8 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Emekadollars(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sounds funny.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Jaykolo10(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yessss ooo....you don't need change because the change someone gave us bayi....is turning into something else ooo

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by wiseone28: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
let him leave a made juventus and play for other clubs in Italy lets see

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Ruddyman(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
GO AND PROVE YOURSELF ELSEWIA
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by ElNero(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
YES SON, YOU DON'T NEED TO CHANGE TO PROVE ANYTHING. YOU DON'T OWE ANYBODY ANY PROOF. WHO PROOF HELP??

AS HUMBLE AS LIONEL MESSI. kiss

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by eminex(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
The fear of the unknown grin
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Olumeme: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Messi does not need to start roaming about because he's at the best club already and enjoying himself.
Ronaldo left clubs to upgrade his career and pay.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by mployer(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
History will not be fair with Messi.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by pharddegreat: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
another1one:
oga messi change club to show who you really is
receive sense!
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Xkalaban(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Spoken like a real man and a true hero. Ride on my hero....

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Biscuits:

Please are you the same as Viking07? I played that game he posted, lawd why cry cry cry
Yes. I'm under a ban.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Kundistrict(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Messi doesn't need a change of league or team to prove himself in my opinion. He's proved himself on the big stage several times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Viking07:
Yes. I'm under a ban.

angry prove it Mr impostor, the real Vikings name starts from M, his base starts from A whats does his surname start from

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by chiboy1116: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingLennon:
And that is why you can never be the G.O.A.T. You're just a one club Legend like Ryan Giggs, Steven Gerrard and the rest. CR7 has done it everywhere so who's the GOAT?
by everywhere u mean where? He won two laligas in Madrid, Messi won 6 during his time there , he won the best player of the league once ,Messi won it 7 times.

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Biscuits:

angry prove it Mr impostor, the real Vikings name starts from M, his base starts from A whats does his surname start from
cheesy How do you know me that much and I've got no idea who you are. Don't worry will get someone to update the thread.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Sambaby7640: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingLennon:
And that is why you can never be the G.O.A.T. You're just a one club Legend like Ryan Giggs, Steven Gerrard and the rest. CR7 has done it everywhere so who's the GOAT?
But Ryan and Steven are not still in contender for world best of all time na,not even in top 30 all time,so shut the Bleep up and continue watching your tap-in penaldo that can't even take on a player successful or with ease

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Phyde: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Messi the football magician...Ronaldo is always thinking on how to outdo messi while, messi keep thinking on how to outdo his past and be better tomorrow. That's the spirit of a champion. You don't compare yourself to others but your yesterday, today and how to be the best tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Viking07:
cheesy How do you know me that much and I've got no idea who you are. Don't worry will get someone to update the thread.

tongue i am watching you papi

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Sambaby7640: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Viking07:
Yes. I'm under a ban.
pls how do you know someone has been ban
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by HenryInno1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingLennon:
What has he done?
U mean scoring tap-ins and penalty?
Check all the clubs Ronaldo has played for they Literally the Top teams In Their LEAGUE
let him Join Sassuolo and win The league den i will know his the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Egein(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Even Messi tire for APC
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sambaby7640:
pls how do you know someone has been ban
Only the person under a ban will know because the moniker will be restricted from commenting on some or all sections.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by KingLennon(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
by everywhere u mean where? He won two laligas in Madrid, Messi won 6 during his time there , he won the best player of the league once ,Messi won it 7 times.
He's won in England, in portugal, in spain and will win in Italy that's what I mean by everywhere....He's won multiple trophies in different leagues
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by KingLennon(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sambaby7640:
But Ryan and Steven are not still in contender for world best of all time na,not even in top 30 all time,so shut the Bleep up and continue watching your tap-in penaldo that can't even take on a player successful or with ease
Watch how you talk to stevie G and Giggsy those players are Gold bro. Tap-in Penaldo has won multiple trophies in different leagues and is still breaking records. Appreciate the boy mate from sporting to manchester to Madrid to Juventus it's not child's play. He is the GOAT
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Sambaby7640: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingLennon:

Watch how you talk to stevie G and Giggsy those players are Gold bro. Tap-in Penaldo has won multiple trophies in different leagues and is still breaking records. Appreciate the boy mate from sporting to manchester to Madrid to Juventus it's not child's play. He is the GOAT
Greatest of all time? U must be joking. Even Leo isnt the greatest of all time,though Leo is in top five unlike C.Rinaldo that is in top 20 not even in top 15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by jrusky(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Messiiiiii be man. You are from Argentina in South America Spain or Barcelona is not your home try something else, mingle so you can understand humanity, stop being local a man or ancient of days human.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by KingLennon(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sambaby7640:
Greatest of all time? U must be joking. Even Leo isnt the greatest of all time,though Leo is in top five unlike C.Rinaldo that is in top 20 not even in top 15
How do u rate someone to be the greatest?
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by movetoca: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
anigbajumo:
Ode Ronaldo,Pele remains the greatest of all time without play any single match in Europe.If greatness is measured by playing in different League nd score tap in and penalty, Nikolas Anelka and Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be the best.

Goals,give it to messi
Assists,give it to messi
Dribble, give it to messi
Playmaker, give it to messi
Freekick,give it to messi
Great passes nd controlling of the game,give it to messi.

Leo is not just by goals,he is a unit of football and redefined game of soccer,not easy for great Pele and maradona to comapred him to themselves and gat jealous of him.
You have said it all...from a madrid fan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UEFA Fans' Team Of The Year 2018 Revealed! (Photo) / Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos / Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.