Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

"I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer (34640 Views)

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by courna(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
anigbajumo:

What is his business with messi life??That alone is enough to let u his fans knws that he worried much about messi.
you are right about that though....

but I think it's normal.....
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by anigbajumo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
courna:

you are right about that though....

but I think it's normal.....

Normal to tell me how to Live me life,u funny...
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by courna(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
HenryInno1:
Thanks Tho' For The Insult The Fact Still thats Messi is The Greatest Of all Times
LOL.....
that's for you bro...
to some it's Pele...
to some it's maradona (dudes got people worshipping him)
to some it's da Lima Ronaldo

for me it's cr7... deal with it....
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by DEADALIVE: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Olympics he won, under 20 world cup he won with the Argentina Jersey... he played 3 finals with the senior Argentine team....
he has played under 5 different coaches with different approach to soccer yet he won trophies for them, he is now the captain after three successive captains and we all know he will still win again...
ballack never won any trophy with Germany but u can't say he is not a good player...Ronaldo delima did not win champions league but I can bet u if u have an option to choose between a Christian Ronaldo and a delima Ronaldo ....most will go for the later.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by courna(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
anigbajumo:

Normal to tell me how to Live me life,u funny...

he is not forcing him bro...

it was a form of an invite, a request, a wish for Messi to join him in Italy....

I don't see anything wrong with that...

we all know Ronaldo talks a lot.... that's the kind of human he is on the hand that doesn't mean Messi doesn't think about Ronaldo too.... Just because he doesn't talk about him ...

he's got insecurities too...

his team have been eliminated in the quarter finals for three consecutive years while watching Ronaldo lift every single one of them...

he is also thinking about achieving something major with his national team... to shut his haters....
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by anigbajumo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
courna:

he is not forcing him bro...

it was a form of an invite, a request, a wish for Messi to join him in Italy....

I don't see anything wrong with that...

we all know Ronaldo talks a lot.... that's the kind of human he is on the hand that doesn't mean Messi doesn't think about Ronaldo too.... Just because he doesn't talk about him ...

he's got insecurities too...

his team have been eliminated in the quarter finals for three consecutive years while watching Ronaldo lift every single one of them...

he is also thinking about achieving something major with his national team... to shut his haters....

He should go nd lift him for juventus as well,UEfa is not the measure of greatness.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
GisthoodBlog:
Barcelona Star Lionel Messi has finally responded to Cristiano Ronaldo's challenge offer in Italy.

Ronaldo left Real Madrid in the summer and signed for Juventus, ending his nine-year stay at Los Blancos.

The Portuguese came off to bench to earn Juventus a point in the 2-2 draw against Atalanta.

But earlier this month, Ronaldo urged his rival Messi to come and join him in the Serie A.

"I'd like him to come to Italy one day. I hope he accepts the challenge like me, but if he's happy there then I respect that," Ronaldo told the Italian press.

He was also asked if he missed Messi, Ronaldo replied: "No, maybe it's him who misses me. I've played in England, Spain, Italy, Portugal and for my national team, while he's still in Spain.

"Maybe he needs me more. For me, life is a challenge, I like it and I like to make people happy. He's a fantastic player anda good guy, but I don't miss anything here. This is my new life and I'm happy.

"I left my comfort zone and took on this challenge here in Turin, everything has gone well, I've proven I'm still an incredible player."

MySportDab report Messi has finally responded to Ronaldo's comments.

"Accepting Ronaldo's challenge to join Italian football? I don't need any change," the Barcelona forward told Marca.

"I'm at the best team in the world. My challenges are renewed year after year.

“I do not need to change teams or leagues to set new goals. I am at home and I do not need to change."

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/don-need-any-change-lionel-messi.html

cc: Lalasticlala,

Messi cannot survive in Seria A.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:
Messi is a GOAT.
He has been compared to many greats in football not CR7. cool
He doesn't need to leave Barcelona he is a legend.
I love CR7 more than Messi in many things but in football I give it to Messi.
CR7 himself would have left Madrid to a bottom place club in serie A so as for him to help them make the top four but he went to Juventus an already made team grin that would win the league with or without him.

He's a club side legend.

Om
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by courna(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
anigbajumo:

He should go nd lift him for juventus as well,UEfa is not the measure of greatness.

chill he is just starting....

trophies generally are results of great work of individual footballers coming together as a team ...

what's your definition of greatness

UEFA Champions League happens to be the most prestigious club football competition.. hence the trophy...

so what are you talking about?
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by anigbajumo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
courna:

chill he is just starting....

trophies generally are results of great work of individual footballers coming together as a team ...

what's your definition of greatness

UEFA Champions League happens to be the most prestigious club football competition.. hence the trophy...

so what are you talking about?

The way Pele lifted UEFA to become the greatest of all time abi??
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by courna(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
anigbajumo:

The way Pele lifted UEFA to become the greatest of all time abi??

LOL.....
pele didn't play in Europe....
Pele won three World Cups(the greatest football trophy)
Pele scored 1000+ goals (plus unofficial goals though)
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by oluwatymylehyn(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Epic reply
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Messi-worshippers are simply stupid while Ronaldo-hypocrites are just daft.How can you tell me Messi this,Messi that as if he doesn't play with Other-Greats in Barca/Argentina,What trophies/awards does he have that Ronaldo doesn't? If there is,can't we say the same for Ronaldo if the case is reversed,Doesn't he(Messi) have many of penalties/tapins/short-distance goals? How can we also say Ronaldo is all about hard work?Is Messi lazy?How can we say Ronaldo is trying? Does that make any sense?The fact that many footballers including legends,analysts,commentators,etc choose to exaggerate Messi's abilities by calling him a god doesn't mean it is LOGICAL to perpetrate nonsense and Ronaldo's so-called fans should stop struggling to explain why they praise him instead of contradicting themselves. The 'greatest player ever' depends on what is clearly defined as the 'greatest ever player' status which is being debated at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Gecoz: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
So na im b ecile I dey quote, sorry oh..

AmazonHippolyta:

Quiet dude what's your problem? undecided
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gecoz:

So na im b ecile I dey quote, sorry oh..

It takes one to know one.
Get out boy.

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Gecoz: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
This one Toto go dey smell gon ni, any girl wey dey spend 23hrs on nairaland make una try advise her to always check her TOTO. A she wooooo!!!!

AmazonHippolyta:

It takes one to know one.
Get out boy.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
sureteeboy:
Seems someone is scared of taking new challenges here

Yeah, yeah, yeah, he should be!
Any day he leaves Barcelona, that same day his career will die.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by DWORLDENTER(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
You sabi football bro, love you
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Techiekingee(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
courna:

so Messi is playing for levante....

some people just don't have sense....

can sassuolo afford Ronaldos wages or release clause....

OK since you don't have sense let me enlighten you a bit....

what Ronaldo meant by new challenge or leaving comfort zone doesn't mean Messi should join stoke of EPL...

he's just practically saying he should play with some new set of players, experience football in another dimension with new sets of opponents...

LA Liga is more of all attacking football,.... can you say the same about EPL and seria A....

proving himself in another league with different approach to the game will further cement his claim as one of the GOATS....

damn the dudes got 32 Barcelona senior career trophies and nothing more not even one with his nation...

that's one hell of a flaw if you ask me.....

at the end of their careers only those who watched will be able to differentiate distinctively....

all these things matters

It's very obvious u re a Ronaldo fanboy and wud say even nonsense to defend him...buh first off,lemme ask u one question...do u consider any of d defenders we have now both world cup winning defenders and non, better than Paolo maldini
Paolo Maldini never won an international trophy but is considered by many as the greatest left back and fullback ever plus e played only 4 Milan...m just tryna tell u that even if messi retires without an international trophy, he has already proven to be the Goat...
Visit this link and see for urself the amounts of experts who consider messi d greatest of all time...more experts than Ronaldo and even Maradonna.....Messi is only behind Pele
https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_players_considered_the_greatest_of_all_time?iorg_service_id_internal=1547440102204384%3BAfqwXGy9TPyapuVS

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by tuzle(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Most people commenting here are haters, I can accept the fact that me is a better player than Ronaldo, but people saying the only thing Ronaldo is good at is scoring tap in are schmucks. Ronald is not good, can some list just one player other than Messi that achieved more than him in the last twenty years.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Techiekingee(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingLennon:

Yes they are players who are very good but when they leave their comfort zone they get forgotten. That's what am talkin about mate let Messi go to different leagues lets feel his football then you can come back to talk about Cr7 joining Sassuolo
Oga...Did Totti leave Italy??....yet the world felt his football
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by HenryInno1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
courna:

LOL.....

that's for you bro...

to some it's Pele...

to some it's maradona (dudes got people worshipping him)

to some it's da Lima Ronaldo

for me it's cr7... deal with it....
You shuld be the One To deal With It...you and Ur Ewu Wants Him Live The best Club
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by chiboy1116: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
ajl:

How can you compare Raul and Ronaldo at club level?
no b me talk am na Madrid ultras , take the matter go their side for Spain . grin
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by bigcasava1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:
Messi is a GOAT.
He has been compared to many greats in football not CR7. cool
He doesn't need to leave Barcelona he is a legend.
I love CR7 more than Messi in many things but in football I give it to Messi.
CR7 himself would have left Madrid to a bottom place club in serie A so as for him to help them make the top four but he went to Juventus an already made team grin that would win the league with or without him.
messi can as well take up a smaller club lets see how lagend he is.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
tesppidd:
Ronaldo,

Messi is not your mate.

You can't calculate assist
That's why you won't see assist stat in there Wikipedia pages
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by courna(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
HenryInno1:

You shuld be the One To deal With It...you and Ur Ewu Wants Him Live The best Club

I'm sure cr7 doesn't really mean what he said....
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by courna(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Techiekingee:

It's very obvious u re a Ronaldo fanboy and wud say even nonsense to defend him...buh first off,lemme ask u one question...do u consider any of d defenders we have now both world cup winning defenders and non, better than Paolo maldini
Paolo Maldini never won an international trophy but is considered by many as the greatest left back and fullback ever plus e played only 4 Milan...m just tryna tell u that even if messi retires without an international trophy, he has already proven to be the Goat...
Visit this link and see for urself the amounts of experts who consider messi d greatest of all time...more experts than Ronaldo and even Maradonna.....Messi is only behind Pele
https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_players_considered_the_greatest_of_all_time?iorg_service_id_internal=1547440102204384%3BAfqwXGy9TPyapuVS

LOL

I can see where you are coming from ...

and I understand you perfectly....

being a fan boy is not bad afterall and I guess you love Messi too that's why you came all out to defend him

back to your argument....

seriously maldini.....

you should have found someone better player I mean we are talking of football greats you are bringing in a defender even at that....

have you heard about backenbauer ....

I'm sure you don't know him

let me tell you... backenbauer is the greatest defender in the history of football...

he played for Germany won two ballon dors
won the world cup and club trophies

you flawed your argument the moment you mentioned maldini

maldini was a great defender no doubt but cannot be considered as GOAT

see bro...

I'm not taking anything away from Messi...

he is one the greatest players of the game

but we both know argentines don't like him...

I know somehow he is regretting not opting for Spain when he had the chance....

thats something he really need to fix....

coz believe me....

he can never cement his name as a GOAT without winning anything major for Argentina....

it will always come back at him... people will have that against him...

and you know it
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
anigbajumo:

Lol,I guess xavi nd messi even neymer left he win another ballond'or,have highest assist in d league nd goal....Messi is the measure of greatness.
. Ehen. I greet you, measure.. you forget say Ronaldo senior am in all ramifications, champions leagues, nations cup, goals, age?
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bamibor:

A very typical example of the dimwitted, cognitively degraded and watery comments that flood this forum these days. Pitiable!

You're no Einstein yourself bïtch nigga! so quick to shield pûssy you won't get. Na your type go they do housework for your wife all in name being good husband. FooIcheesy
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
AmazonHippolyta:

I know a lot more than you in football.
So run along to the kitchen where you belong cooland pound fufu for yourself. tongue

Useless entitled lousy ąss pûssy. You're just good for nothing these modern times, forming slay queen everywhere, nothing upstairs. Filthy creatures!
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by bukatyne(f): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Reading the OP is enough to tell that despite winning several � and been considered as a god of football in several quarters, Christian Ronaldo is still a very insecure person.

Dolly Parton's 'Coat of many Colours' comes to mind.

A dress made out of disjointed material pieces could be worn better than the most expensive designer.

The power of the mind.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Techiekingee(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2018
courna:

LOL

I can see where you are coming from ...

and I understand you perfectly....

being a fan boy is not bad afterall and I guess you love Messi too that's why you came all out to defend him

back to your argument....

seriously maldini.....

you should have found someone better player I mean we are talking of football greats you are bringing in a defender even at that....

have you heard about backenbauer ....

I'm sure you don't know him

let me tell you... backenbauer is the greatest defender in the history of football...

he played for Germany won two ballon dors
won the world cup and club trophies

you flawed your argument the moment you mentioned maldini

maldini was a great defender no doubt but cannot be considered as GOAT

see bro...

I'm not taking anything away from Messi...

he is one the greatest players of the game

but we both know argentines don't like him...

I know somehow he is regretting not opting for Spain when he had the chance....

thats something he really need to fix....

coz believe me....

he can never cement his name as a GOAT without winning anything major for Argentina....

it will always come back at him... people will have that against him...

and you know it
Yes backenbauer....Even though i dnt know him, i obviously saw him in the link i shared buh chose to ignore him....Maldini isnt on the list,dat doesnt mean he isnt regarded by many as the greatest....
U are still bringing up the internional trophy as yardstick for u being the Goat by mentioning backenbauer's world cup trophies; i know it's one of them but remember...
Roberto Baggio never won an int. Trophy
George best never won one
Johan cruyff neither.....
ETC
Buh they are considered GOATS
First, brainless fanboys claimed it was worldcup dat cements ur name buh after seeing that Ronaldo would likely end his careear without one, dey shifted to any int. Trophy...tsk

Messi hasn't cemented his name as a goat cos e hasn't won for argentina??....wrong
Do u think someone is considered Goat by the opinion of one person??....not at all
Just as some people Praise Pele as the GOAT,so does others not acknowledge him as dat cos they claim he played in any era wer they feel football was easier.....you can't take away peoples opinion
You can't be accepted generally world wide as the GOAT..... dats y der are many goats

Alot of footballers,managers, pundits, media consider Messi the greatest....it clearly shown in the link i shared....More experts than even Ronaldo who has won the Euro trophy.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) / UEFA Fans' Team Of The Year 2018 Revealed! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.