Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

"I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer (34641 Views)

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Sundayjoko: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Greatest of all time? U must be joking. Even Leo isnt the greatest of all time,though Leo is in top five unlike C.Rinaldo that is in top 20 not even in top 15
Wow so ull put Leo Messi in top 5 greatest of all time and Ronaldo in top 20....You really do know your football
Leo Messi and Cristiano are both the greatest of all time none is greater than the other and no other player or players come close to them simple
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Sundayjoko: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Icon79:
Yup. Not only is Messi the G-O-A-T, but he's also very humble and apparently very intelligent to booth.

The FAKE Ronaldo is obsessed with Messi. He eats, lives, and sleeps Messi but he would never be able to clean Messi's shoes. Took the challenge to go to Serie A my behind. He took a challenge to join Juventus, a club that has won serie A for 7 consecutive seasons. If he was really looking for a challenge, as he purportedly said, then why didn't he join Parma or Genoa and carry either one of them to win the league? This is just LeBron James joining Golden States Warriors in the current NBA setup because he's "looking for a challenge"!

Challenge my a$$ angry sad shocked shocked

O pari

And if u knew ur football, u would know Juve bought him for the UCL trophy not Serie A it’s a commonly known convention as to why Juve bought him...please I’m not asking h to like him but don’t let hate cloud ur reasoning
Thank u
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Sundayjoko: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2019
chiboy1116:
its not hatred man , I like Ronaldo , but your arguement is baseless . It's not proven that Messi would flop when he leave Barca , in fact he has faced all the big epl teams and have scored agsisnt all except Liverpool I think .he has more goals than Ronaldo agsisnt big epl teams meanwhile he only meets them in the UCL competition. Just ask ya self this question , if playing in different country's determines the best player , then ibrahimovic would b the greatest player ever , serdoff has won in many teams . So your arguement is baseless and doesn't hold any ground . You are coming off as a Ronaldo fanboy already . Messi and Ronaldo are great players but we all know who the greatest of all time is . wink
Please you Messi fans should be defending him with sense na how can you say he has more goals against EPL big teams than Ronaldo that played there for 6years Hana!!!
Be lying small small oo
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Sundayjoko: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2019
DEADALIVE:
Olympics he won, under 20 world cup he won with the Argentina Jersey... he played 3 finals with the senior Argentine team....
he has played under 5 different coaches with different approach to soccer yet he won trophies for them, he is now the captain after three successive captains and we all know he will still win again...
ballack never won any trophy with Germany but u can't say he is not a good player...Ronaldo delima did not win champions league but I can bet u if u have an option to choose between a Christian Ronaldo and a delima Ronaldo ....most will go for the later.
Please make me laugh most will go for de Lima over Ronaldo ��� even zidane says Cristiano is better than him and he played with De Lima oo ...please talk better
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Sundayjoko: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2019
DEADALIVE:
Olympics he won, under 20 world cup he won with the Argentina Jersey... he played 3 finals with the senior Argentine team....
he has played under 5 different coaches with different approach to soccer yet he won trophies for them, he is now the captain after three successive captains and we all know he will still win again...
ballack never won any trophy with Germany but u can't say he is not a good player...Ronaldo delima did not win champions league but I can bet u if u have an option to choose between a Christian Ronaldo and a delima Ronaldo ....most will go for the later.
Please make me laugh most will go for de Lima over Ronaldo?even zidane says Cristiano is better than him and he played with De Lima oo ...please talk better
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Sundayjoko: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2019
anigbajumo:

He should go nd lift him for juventus as well,UEfa is not the measure of greatness.
But winning 6 laliga’s and more el Classico while Ronaldo was in laliga is abi
Messi fans ehn because Ronaldo has more UCL now it’s no longer a measure of greatness
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Techiekingee(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Sundayjoko:

And he won more UCLs than Messi won in his whole career while he was there....unless u want to tell me that LaLiga trophy is now greater in worth than UCL trophy, please argue with better facts
Oga....Ronaldo dint win more UCL than Messi wen e was at madrid.. Ok?
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Techiekingee(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2019
Sundayjoko:

Please you Messi fans should be defending him with sense na how can you say he has more goals against EPL big teams than Ronaldo that played there for 6years Hana!!!
Be lying small small oo
In Champions leaguen,do u wantu argue it... Say so lemme clear u
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by chiboy1116: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2019
Sundayjoko:

And he won more UCLs than Messi won in his whole career while he was there....unless u want to tell me that LaLiga trophy is now greater in worth than UCL trophy, please argue with better facts
stop blabbing like a baby already ....laliga seems to be like the only competition the both of em consistently performed in. And winning the UCL doesn't add shit or take away anything from Ronaldo , he's a great player .
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by chiboy1116: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2019
Sundayjoko:

Be lying small small oo
oga get your facts right and don't ever quote me to say poo....Messi has scored more gols against arsenal,man utd, Chelsea , man city, Liverpool, totheham combined just in the UCL than Ronaldo . Do t forget Ronaldo spent 6 yrs in epl . So he has played way more games against them in epl,fa cup, Carling cup and the UCL of course .
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Icon79(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
If Juve bought him for UCL then they better start making preparations to ask for their money back because Juve is NOT going to win this year's UCL. You can take it to the bank. And I am willing to put my money where my mouth is.

O pari

Sundayjoko:

And if u knew ur football, u would know Juve bought him for the UCL trophy not Serie A it’s a commonly known convention as to why Juve bought him...please I’m not asking h to like him but don’t let hate cloud ur reasoning
Thank u
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Bamibor: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2019
swave7:

You're no Einstein yourself bïtch nigga! so quick to shield pûssy you won't get. Na your type go they do housework for your wife all in name being good husband. FooIcheesy

I thought to ignore your obviously childish retorts because I wouldn't want you to drag me into your foolery but I also figured affording you the honor of silence might just leave you thinking of yourself as being wise. My advise, strive to grow, not necessarily to be like anyone else, but to be better than you are now. Cheers!
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bamibor:

I thought to ignore your obviously childish retorts because I wouldn't want you to drag me into your foolery but I also figured affording you the honor of silence might just leave you thinking of yourself as being wise. My advise, strive to grow, not necessarily to be like anyone else, but to be better than you are now. Cheers!

Shove your grammar up your mama's ąss bıtch boy, it's not winning any awards on this lifetime.
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Jaykay33(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
another1one:
oga messi change club to show who you really is
. Ronaldo fan ur English is terrible, what are u trying to say let me help u plz, empty brain Ronaldo fan

Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Kayharry(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
View of ₦5.5b luxury Private jet Lionel Messi offer Argentina Team-Mateshttp://kayharry.com/view-of-%e2%82%a65-5b-luxury-private-jet-lionel-messi-offer-argentina-team-mates/
Re: "I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer by Kayharry(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
http://kayharry.com/view-of-%e2%82%a65-5b-luxury-private-jet-lionel-messi-offer-argentina-team-mates/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) / UEFA Fans' Team Of The Year 2018 Revealed! (Photo) / Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.