Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Igbo Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency (356 Views)

2023 Igbo Presidency Is Not Negotiable, Ohanaeze Youths Threaten / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency by riches4me(m): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2018
from the extrapolations and calculations from all the political formula out there. I think the IGBO presidency will be like an African American become a US president. The combination of Osinajo and El ruffians for 2023 with the endorsement of buhari is no doubt the best for this country. Then come 2031 it will El rufai and Fashola till 2039.After that Fashola and one about till 2047. IGBO sorry e grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency by oyebanji44: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Presidency by sparkle7: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2018
If this makes Fp, i will walk unclad all over the streets of Nairaland.
LALASTICLALA
Re: Igbo Presidency by KillTheZombies: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2018
I dey come
Re: Igbo Presidency by buchilino(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
riches4me:
from the extrapolations and calculations from all the political formula out there. I think the IGBO presidency will be like an African American become a US president. The combination of Osinajo and El ruffians for 2023 with the endorsement of buhari is no doubt the best for this country. Then come 2031 it will El rufai and Fashola till 2039.After that Fashola and one about till 2047. IGBO sorry e grin grin

PRESIDENCY OR NO PRESIDENCY, IGBOS WILL SURVIVE. SORRY FOR U

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency by DrGoodman: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2018
riches4me:

Dividends of presidency grin it may continues like that. Un a sorry e grin

Re: Igbo Presidency by orisa37: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2018
Igbo Presidency will be realised easily and only after Full Autonomy of Police, Elections and Resources Control is granted our 36 Constitutional States.
Re: Igbo Presidency by gidgiddy: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2018
riches4me:

Most Igbos don't care about the presidency of Nigeria, there are other things that are more important to Igbos than that.

Those who have held the presidency of Nigeria in the past don't have anyth9to show for it, yet everyday people will be disturbing Igbos with the presidency of Nigeria, a useless office that had not uplifted Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

2019: Prophet Abiara Speaks On Fake Prophecies, 2019 Election, New Minimum Wage / Breaking: FG, Labour In Closed Door Meeting / 2019: PDM, PDP Fuse In Niger To Oust APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.