Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

o - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / o (399 Views)

"Barb" Your Hair Is Wrong. See The Right Word / When Is The Right Time To Do Your Master's Degree? / I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

o by Wyrax: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Re: o by Bigboy289(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Wyrax:
8got off the phone with a friend yesterday. He left me more confused than I have ever been.
I have been in search of a job for the past 8 months now but haven't been able to get the job. Though I teach in a school for now.
The thing now is that the friend told me that he should have gone for masters rather than just wasting precious time as it is better to do the masters early. Tho I thought of it. but as of when the form for masters in my school was available I didn't have much on me.
I now feel sort of regret/confusion. am I doing the right thing waiting for a good job
You can go for masters if you have enough resources to start and finish it; it is true that doing masters earlier is better than doing it late, but if you feel that you don't have enough money for the masters, then wait for a good job and find something doing while waiting for the job. You can do masters after earning some money to sponsor yourself
Re: o by Acrobatics01: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Bigboy289:
You can go for masters if you have enough resources to start and finish it; it is true that doing masters earlier is better than doing it late, but if you feel that you don't have enough money for the masters, then wait for a good job and find something doing while waiting for the job. You can do masters after earning some money to sponsor yourself

well-said .
if u don't have dependants, u can struggle and do masters, it'll likely pay off if u do it earlier.
if you have dependants, u know what it means
Re: o by Bigboy289(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Acrobatics01:

well-said .
if u don't have dependants, u can struggle and do masters, it'll likely pay off if u do it earlier.
if you have dependants, u know what it means
Yes, that's true

(1) (Reply)

Learning The Irony Of Life From The Draft Game / Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy, Enugu 2018/2019 ADMISSION / Join Our Whatsapp Training On Graphics Design With Mobile Phone*join Our Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.