Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment (11655 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Insurance (FBN) Graduate Job Recruitment / Is Allianz Nigeria Setting The Pace As The Best Company To Work In 2019? / How To Apply For Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by WeGetJobs: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2018
In May 2018, Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc officially became a company of The Allianz Group.

The Allianz Group, headquartered in Munich, Germany, is a global insurance and financial services company. With over 140,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves more than 88 million customers in more than 70 countries. Allianz is the market leader in Europe and has a strong international presence.

We are presently set to evolve the Insurance industry in Nigeria. The best decision you can make now is to join the team, join the Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc Team as:

1.) Retail Sales Executive - Lagos

Deadline: 15th January, 2019.

Click Here To View Details

2.) Retail Sales Executive - Abuja

Deadline: 10th January, 2019.

3.) Retail Sales Executive - Rivers

Deadline: 31st January, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: richard.oseji@allianz.ng

Note: Applications will be treated on a first come, first serve basis.

Note- Read Details Of The Job and Apply Only If You're Qualified!!
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by mamatayour(f): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Insurance everywhere....smh . God help person with all dis orisirisi vacancy

2 Likes

Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Bizmagnet: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wish the job seekers the best in the coming new year.
Check my siggy if you need a website or blog.
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by inositol88(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Reminds me of an insurance job interview I attended in Area 11, Abuja.
With much anxiety, I arrived the venue as early as 7am in my well pressed suit and tie. Only to be told it was marketing job!!! I almost slapped the interviewers.

God help us

8 Likes

Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Seandisputed(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sales job for an insurance company is one of the easiest ways to die.

11 Likes

Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Hollamie007: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
WeGetJobs:
In May 2018, Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc officially became a company of The Allianz Group.

The Allianz Group, headquartered in Munich, Germany, is a global insurance and financial services company. With over 140,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves more than 88 million customers in more than 70 countries. Allianz is the market leader in Europe and has a strong international presence.

We are presently set to evolve the Insurance industry in Nigeria. The best decision you can make now is to join the team, join the Allianz Nigeria Insurance plc Team as:

1.) Retail Sales Executive - Lagos

Deadline: 15th January, 2019.

2.) Retail Sales Executive - Abuja

Deadline: 10th January, 2019.

3.) Retail Sales Executive - Rivers

Deadline: 31st January, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: richard.oseji@allianz.ng

Note: Applications will be treated on a first come, first serve basis.

Note- Read Details Of The Job and Apply Only If You're Qualified!!

My Ex When she was still Ensure Insurance PLC........ not a bad place if you can generate leads and market insurance
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by dingbang(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dont apply if you dont have a car cheesy

1 Like

Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Bluehill1051: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hollamie007:

My Ex When she was still Ensure Insurance PLC........ not a bad place if you can generate leads and market insurance
Good she's now ur ex if u know what I mean wink
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Ronsrichard(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
I was equally invited for the interview on 21st December at Area 11 Garki
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Bluehill1051: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
For those that are not aware, you're going to sell their policies under Richard Oseji team. You won't be paid salary but commission. Unable to meet target? No salary. They are the same Ensure insurance
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by nittroboy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Until you get a brain cheesy what of household insurance and your life
dingbang:
Dont apply if you dont have a car cheesy
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Hollamie007: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bluehill1051:
Good she's now ur ex if u know what I mean wink

The Stress no be here but some ppl are cut out for it sha...... if you know what I mean wink
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Hollamie007: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bluehill1051:
For those that are not aware, you're going to sell their policies under Richard Oseji team. You won't be paid salary but commission. Unable to meet target? No salary. They are the same Ensure insurance

Not true... when I was there they paid basic salary outside the commission
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by 77up(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hollamie007:

Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Ayobami7(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Noted
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Urahpopopo(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hollamie007:

Why did you leave?
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2018
inositol88:
Reminds me of an insurance job interview I attended in Area 11, Abuja.
With much anxiety, I arrived the venue as early as 7am in my well pressed suit and tie. Only to be told it was marketing job!!! I almost slapped the interviewers.

God help us
lol.
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Hollamie007: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
77up:

Exactly
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by Hollamie007: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Urahpopopo:
Why did you leave?

Was spending too much on T-fare. From Ota to Ikeja

And I wasn't cut out for that type of job
Re: Allianz Nigeria Insurance Plc Job Recruitment by davidbayolawal: 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hollamie007:

Was spending too much on T-fare. From Ota to Ikeja

And I wasn't cut out for that type of job

hello can i ask you a question about alliance? pls beep my email davidbayolawal@gmail.com its urgent

(1) (Reply)

Police Warn Youths Against Fake Recruitment / Police Recruitment : Senators Angry Over Constituents’ Failure To Make List / What Are Some Of The Biggest Red Flags In An Interviewee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.