Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,994 members, 7,803,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted (11777 Views)

Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2018
Founder of ‘The Boob Movement’ and South African based-Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus, shared this sultry photo of herself flaunting her eye-popping assets while posing in her bra and bum shorts.

See More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/founder-of-boob-movement-chioma-flaunts-new-mouth-watering-photos/

1 Share

Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by JoseVanMoyes: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2018
MORE
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by Oluromantic: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2018
The sagging of this boob no go good.
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by nepapole(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:
E go reach her belly button
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by NOC1(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:

It is the weight that comes with the size, it is not sagged. she need some reinforcements, introducing beam and a column is of great importance.

5 Likes

Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by dreamwords: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:
All these children who don't know anything about bobby, that breess is not sagged, it's big and heavy thas y it's like that

3 Likes

Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by Oluromantic: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2018
dreamwords:

All these children who don't know anything about bobby, that breess is not sagged, it's big and heavy thas y it's like that
I didn't say it has sagged o. You need to understand verb tenses very well.

I said the sagging(whenever its gonna sag) won't be good.

4 Likes

Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by dreamwords: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:

Ok

1 Like

Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by sparog(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Igbo Amaka grin
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:

So you like it that way?
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
nepapole:
E go reach her belly button
When?
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:
I pray ooooo
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
dreamwords:

You think so?
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
NOC1:

It is the weight that comes with the size, it is not sagged. she need some reinforcements, introducing beam and a column is of great importance.

You think so?
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Massage of phallic reproductive organ with mammary glands leading to seminal emissions

SUMMARY: Breast-fvcking angry
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by KingSango(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Must you do this?

Is there anything special about a unclad woman?

The woman is sacred
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingSango:

Is there anything special about a unclad woman?

The woman is sacred
Ok
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by courna(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
Massage of phallic reproductive organ with mammary glands leading to seminal emissions

SUMMARY: Breast-fvcking angry

bruva you bad
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by johnkey: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Boobs-man here
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
courna:

bruva you bad
Have seen him..
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
johnkey:
Boobs-man here
Have seen you..
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by courna(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Have seen him..
lol
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by techking: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Woow shocked
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by 2O17: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good stuff tongue
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by brightahia(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2018
olympus/London bridge has fallen
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2018
brightahia:
olympus/London bridge has fallen
Oh no! Chai

1 Like

Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2018
2O17:
Good stuff tongue
Where?
Re: See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:25am On Dec 29, 2018
techking:
Woow shocked
So you really love it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... / Whats With Guys And Boobs? / She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.