Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings (22109 Views)

Most Awesome Psychological Facts / Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / Bachelor's Degrees Abbreviations And Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MGab25(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2018
By Yugo's Hub Blog

It's no secrete that we all dream whenever we sleep, even though we sometimes tend to forget it just as we wake up. Nevertheless, some dreams have a lot of hidden meanings attached to it. Just imagine if the dream you had last night, contained the answer that you have been looking for? What if we could actually look at our dreams as a roadmap to our anxieties, hopes and fear?
[img]https://2.bp..com/-CeDGXyiYmr8/XCUUmKkw1zI/AAAAAAAABOw/xQd2TgoJF1Q0wLeCRDeP7xk8omCtclDxQCLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams.png[/img]

Believe it, dreams are one of the most fascinating and mysterious parts of the human experience, and interpretation of dreams can give us a good indication of what may be currently happening in our subconscious mind!

The dreams explained in this post are going to cover some of the people reading this, so if you’ve been having a weird dream and you don’t know what it means, stick around and you’ll find the meaning here.

Here are the most common dreams and their meanings.

1. The Dream Where You’re Being Chased By Someone Or Something:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-6jHznmA1nc4/XCS1wwg0WWI/AAAAAAAABLY/9XKWmKitgqghR9GUIlUHtPLtAoqI3ktJwCLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-The-chase.png[/img]
It indicates that you are avoiding issues in your life instead of addressing them. May be, your brain is trying to send you the message that you need to address the problem. OR That you’re just feeling
endangered or under pressure. You might need to look at what’s stressing you out most in life.

2. Falling From A Height
[img]https://2.bp..com/-50R-AxOsyxE/XCS3PU-OSUI/AAAAAAAABLk/rKLuP9tLgIY4xlTb8WINcwGN1zWo6tC1gCLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-Falling.png[/img]
This seems to be the most common dream, It simply means that you are losing control of yourself and you have fear of failure OR It’s believed to be a sign that something in your life is spiraling out of control, whether that’s your job, your finances, your marriage or relationship. It also means that no matter how hard you’ve tried at something, you keep failing at it and you need to let it go.

3. Being naked

[img]https://1.bp..com/-8fmo-E0Tzd4/XCS5Lf1R0sI/AAAAAAAABL4/LTAV3mUsZ_UrYmIuT2gR2MssHSa4P4JmACLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-naked.png[/img]
A dream of being naked (particularly before a group of peers) is a sign of insecurity, humiliation, shame or feelings of vulnerability. Some psychiatrists are of the view that dreaming of ourselves nude may be a message to become liberated, get a taste of true freedom and break out of the ties that keep us chained.

4. Dreams About Failing Your Exams
[img]https://3.bp..com/-NiV4Mvdyp8g/XCUBTpR1K7I/AAAAAAAABMU/RZ0v2obMntYF15NrOyRwsh_x2_VppjV3ACLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-Failing%2Bexams.png[/img]
If you are a student then obviously these dreams are a part of the exams related anxiety. But, if you have graduated many - many years ago and still having the dream/nightmare of being back in college and worrying that you are going to fail in this particular exam. Then, usually, these types of dreams relate to your job. When you were in college, school was your main occupation, so dreams about failing out of school can usually be traced back to your fear that something bad is going to happen at work.

5. Seeing large water body
[img]https://3.bp..com/-euEFH_C_Jn8/XCUHDM8XY1I/AAAAAAAABMo/nWZSsDJXE64ugMmnFWGXQ2P8fL23ppdDACLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-%2Bwater%2Bbody.png[/img]
This can mean you’re over your head or in lots of financial trouble. It could also symbolise stress or the feeling of having LOTS of big responsibilities.

6. Dreams Where You Can't Run

[img]https://1.bp..com/-OJEmBTK81R4/XCUIam1NtNI/AAAAAAAABM0/2Kot1JuzEfUKDYM_4ookQfwN3jx5aqrmACLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-%2Brunning%2Bslow.png[/img]
The dreams where no matter how hard you try, you can’t run, your life depends on running, but somehow you are either running in slow motion, or it feels like you’re trying to run through an invisible barrier and failing ― is said to occur when you’re suffering from low self-esteem or a lack of self-confidence. You can also have them when you’re going through a current situation in which you feel powerless!

7. A Dream About the dead
[img]https://1.bp..com/-gQYpEXD__a4/XCULqBrlOvI/AAAAAAAABNQ/SEcGLyM4LN4ld7m00nZ-RhjqcOb51jbagCLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-%2Bthe%2Bdead.png[/img]
To see or talk to the dead in your dream forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people. On the other hand it may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on.
If you dream of a person who has died a long time ago, then it may suggest that a current situation or relationship in your life resembles the quality of that deceased person. It also means you’re scared of change. It can also mean you’re feeling vulnerable.

8. Meeting Someone Famous

[img]https://3.bp..com/-paQRl1vDPx8/XCUNRfPVJxI/AAAAAAAABNc/n-f2_oJwSDo9u3T4WArBkxOATFX5rjALACLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-famous%2Bpersonalities.png[/img]
This usually means you’re excited about them and like them as a person. This is often day residue as we see celebs on the TV during the day and therefore will dream about them often.

9. Dreams Of Car Crash

[img]https://2.bp..com/-c4YjI6pi8qg/XCUOBBuhZnI/AAAAAAAABNk/MKeNpw-q5I890OO3K4ypWEGa6S9XvVa7wCLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-car%2BCrash.png[/img]
These kinds of dreams are common and usually mean you’re in a conflict with someone close to you and it needs resolving.

CONTINUE READING: https://www.yugo.com.ng/2018/12/your-dreams-and-its-hidden-psychological-meaning.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by marvin906(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
This one is oyibo interpretation of their own dream..
If you try this interpretation with Africa man dream your finished
O.Y.O is your case

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by yungmayor02(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sometimes in my dreams I can't seem to find my voice...what does this mean??

3 Likes

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by peacenaija(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
It's crystal clear that there are spiritual and psychological meanings to dream. That's why i laugh at people who says dreams are not real and they are based on what you are thinking before sleeping, Dream is far more than that, it's way to receive message and revelation. Know, Keep and understand your dreams

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by ibromodzi: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Trash trash trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Pascchal: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Wetin be this?
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by martineverest(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by DannyJ19(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dream of Correct score nko

3 Likes

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by AllenSpencer: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
How about wet dreams

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Emily22(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Meaningless
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Fr33born(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rubbish lies. Most of my dreams came to pass just the way i saw them. I pray to see Buhari packing his loads to Daura. If i see that in my dream, i will personally call Atiku/Obi and tell them to stop campaigning that there is nothing to be afraid of.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by NormalThing: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Don't be deceived by all these English. If you dream of number 5, you have been affiliated with marine spirit. Seek Deliverance. There's nothing "financially/ over your head about it"

6 Likes

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by ItzBIM(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
And the cycle continues, voting between Buhari or Atiku is like choosing between hiv or cancer. One is a thief, one made your country the poverty capital of the world yet u still want to vote them in. Our mumu don do. Stop with the recycle of this fossils.

Vote change.
Vote for new ideas.
Vote sowore

Spread the word please .

5 Likes

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Herbephe1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Falling from height,signifies much failures before success

Trash!��� full of misinterpretation! you can't just write for posting sake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Danicomrade(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
I saw davido in my dream want time pls wat does dat mean
And i have been nude in a dream but a friend na brought clothes 4 me 2 wear
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don't believe in dreams. Though I know of Joseph's.
Your interpretations are fair and not scary enough though.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MadCow1: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
I dreamt that as I walking past a bank, all their ATMs exploded and I was covered in money..

What does it mean please?

Do I need to be walking around with Ghana-Must-Go bag to pack money with in case the dream comes to pass.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Fidelismaria: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol

Here in Nigeria

Na village people dey cause these dreams
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by bknight: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
wink
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Youthsarise(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okay
We have hear
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Pabloosas(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by AdemolaA2: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
I was expecting to see “ dreams where you’re being chased by a group masquerade,
Dreams that people in the village are calling you from sleep
Dreams that E money woke up one morning and started sharing dollars at Ajah market

Dreams that sowore wins the upcoming election ..

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Youthsarise(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
DannyJ19:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by ceejay80s(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
what about having sex in a dream and flying In a dream?

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by okwabayi(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dreams are nothing but the brain’s way of either entertaining you while you sleep or working overtime.
Since I became an adult I have gotten better at differentiating dreams from reality. Once I realize I’m dreaming I start controlling my avatar like a video game.
My dreams nowadays and from when I remember last are based off things I come across in reality. I don’t dream of fantasy anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by notoriousbabe: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Op this is absolute rubbish
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Treasure17(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dreams interpretation is deeper than all you've highlighted but some are true though.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by PrincessB1(f): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by EmekaBlue(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
DannyJ19:
grin That one simple na..e mean say u go loose money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student / Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare / Law Students Sue ASUU Over Strike, Demand ₦10 Billion Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.