Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings (22098 Views)

Most Awesome Psychological Facts / Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / Bachelor's Degrees Abbreviations And Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Icon79(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
I totally agree. Most are meaningless. As the scripture says: "Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore fear God" (Ecclesiastes 5:7). Here are other translations:

KJV
For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

ESV
For when dreams increase and words grow many, there is vanity; but God is the one you must fear.

NLT

Talk is cheap, like daydreams and other useless activities. Fear God instead.

But having said all that, on rare occasions, God can also reveal something to you in a dream. And satan (witches) can also attack you in dreams.

O pari

thornapple:
I don't believe in dreams. Though I know of Joseph's.
Your interpretations are fair and not scary enough though.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by harriet412(f): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
MadCow1:
I dreamt that as I walking past a bank, all their ATMs exploded and I was covered in money..

What does it mean please?

Do I need to be walking around with Ghana-Must-Go bag to pack money with in case the dream comes to pass.

Lol, ode grin
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Seandisputed(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Treasure17:

For the little I know and have heard. It symbolises backwardness. You can confide in a trustworthy man of God to guide you.

Exactly my thoughts.

Thank you.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Benwallt(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
yungmayor02:
Sometimes in my dreams I can't seem to find my voice...what does this mean??
simple answer. Stop drinking kainkain b4 you sleep
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Icon79:
I totally agree. Most are meaningless. As the scripture says: "Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore fear God" (Ecclesiastes 5:7). Here are other translations:

KJV
For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

ESV
For when dreams increase and words grow many, there is vanity; but God is the one you must fear.

NLT

Talk is cheap, like daydreams and other useless activities. Fear God instead.

But having said all that, on rare occasions, God can also reveal something to you in a dream. And satan (witches) can also attack you in dreams.

O pari

You've said it all, handsome. Thumbs up!.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MyAmericandream(f): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ovems:

what about when you dream a lot about the past? especially in your primary or secondary school environment?
It's spirit of retrogression, setback, backwardness etc
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MyAmericandream(f): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
What of dream where you are on your roof, naked, eating hot yam without stew and with a goat bleating at you from below? Whats the meaning of that one please? Anybody?
omo this dream is terrible. Pray aggressively pls. Pray like a wounded lion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Henz24(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
DannyJ19:
Dream of Correct score nko
my nigga
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MyAmericandream(f): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Seandisputed:

This one scares me, because i have this kind of dream almost every night where i see myself still in secondary school.
I noticed it started after i finished my NYSC.
After you finished NYSC abi? You better start doing self- deliverance and night vigil. Hope you've gotten a job?
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Arokhetah: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=ceejay80s post=74244440]what about having sex in a dream and flying In a dream?[ I'm always having sex in my dreams and flying also what those that means.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Henz24(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
ceejay80s:
what about having sex in a dream and flying In a dream?
you definitely a witch bro
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MyAmericandream(f): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Seandisputed:

That's what gets me scared

There was a time i prayed against it and it stopped, only for me to start having the same dream few weeks later.
If you pray against it and it stopped, you now feel relaxed and stop praying, my dear, the dream will surface again. So you've to pray continuously, even when you don't dream about it.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by yungmayor02(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Benwallt:
simple answer. Stop drinking kainkain b4 you sleep

Oga I don't drink angry
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MyAmericandream(f): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Henz24:
you definitely a witch bro
witch? grin
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Seandisputed(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
MyAmericandream:
If you pray against it and it stopped, you now feel relaxed and stop praying, my dear, the dream will surface again. So you've to pray continuously, even when you don't dream about it.

Hmmm

Thank you for the advice.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Seandisputed(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
MyAmericandream:
After you finished NYSC abi? You better start doing self- deliverance and night vigil. Hope you've gotten a job?

Not gotten a job yet bro
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by pacespot(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
none of the interpretations are scary, that's white men's way of thinking, not these African superstitions that will say you are being chased by a wizard.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by lamppy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
These interpretations are too sensual
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MyAmericandream(f): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Seandisputed:

Not gotten a job yet bro
Those dreams might be hindering you from moving forward, you just remain in one spot. You attend interview all you hear is we are sorry, or we'll get back to you, and they never got back. Pls pray fervently, I'm talking from experience.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by sucess001(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
if you dream and see that it is one dollar to =N= 3000, it means PMB is about to win election.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Seandisputed(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
MyAmericandream:
Those dreams might be hindering you from moving forward, you just remain in one spot. You attend interview all you hear is we are sorry, or we'll get back to you, and they never got back. Pls pray fervently, I'm talking from experience.

Thank you.
I rejected one I got because the workload was just too much for the meagre amount i was to be paid.

Sometimes i just regret why i didn't accept it when i got it.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Henz24(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
MyAmericandream:
witch? grin
lol yeah, totally a witch, i'm an african
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Princezibk: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kudos to you, u nailed it down... all that are ajebo’s interpretations
marvin906:
This one is oyibo interpretation of their own dream..
If you try this interpretation with Africa man dream your finished
O.Y.O is your case

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Princezibk: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Probably you gossip a lot
yungmayor02:
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by noble2faith(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Seandisputed:

This one scares me, because i have this kind of dream almost every night where i see myself still in secondary school.
I noticed it started after i finished my NYSC.

No be only u oo, bro. Some people say na "Setback" b the meaning of the dream. I had this dream the day when I had my face covered with cobwebs.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Princezibk: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
I will advise you to start sleeping overnight in banks � Incase it explodes overnight shmm
MadCow1:
I dreamt that as I walking past a bank, all their ATMs exploded and I was covered in money..

What does it mean please?

Do I need to be walking around with Ghana-Must-Go bag to pack money with in case the dream comes to pass.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Seandisputed(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
noble2faith:

No be only u oo, bro. Some people say na "Setback" b the meaning of the dream. I had this dream the day when I had my face covered with cobwebs.

Hmmm scary

May God help us.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by iLiquidator: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dream of flying nko?
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Dafreeguy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
yungmayor02:

do u experience this when u sleep with earpiece in ur ears?
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by noble2faith(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Seandisputed:

Hmmm scary

May God help us.

Amen.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Sike(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
What bout those that doesn't dream at all?
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by prezeus(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
I dream that I get chased by cows,if I climb a tree the cow or cows would try to bring the tree down,if I climb a roof the cows also climb the roof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink / Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) / Hijab Controversy: UI School Board Retains Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.