Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman (16031 Views)

First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over / GT Bank Appoints Miriam Olusanya As First Female Managing Director / Fidelity Bank Appoints Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe As New MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2018
Innoxxacs:
diamond bank fall hands honestly

Diamond Bank sent me a "Merry Christmas" message on the 25th, sent the same message twice on the 26th, and twice again on the 27th December. grin

Just look at the dates. Shows how confuse they are. grin

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by KingLennon(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2018
How the mighty has fallen
Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by SoNature(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2018
DaFlash:
go fvck yourself bloody pig.

E pain am wella grin
FYI, a Yoruba man resigned from the job for another Yoruba man to enter
If you read this article you would not write that nonsense
Silly kids...always fanning the flames of tribalism

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by iamdapsyj(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
beamtopola:
Any thing managed by the west are always substandard. Look at glo and forte oil. Compared to uba and dangote.

That sounds like bigotry....... u failed to mention Gtb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by chuksanambra: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
beamtopola:
Any thing managed by the west are always substandard. Look at glo and forte oil. Compared to uba and dangote.

Lol

The same Glo that sponsors the Ofala festival that we Igbos can't sponsor.

Don't be stupid, apart from poverty what did your father give you?

Dozie is a first son who ruined his family's legacy and you're here talking nonsense. They had to look for a Yoruba man to rescue Igbo legacy.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Vtrd: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
flejnr2:
WHEN a child ruins his fathers investment. IGBO KWENU
And who ruined Intercontinental bank, PHB.?

Yoruba fathers.

Yoruba kwenu.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by SocialJustice: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
beamtopola:

Niger delta.
The resource control people.
grin grin grin. If you had something as simple as hole, you won't even have time to be wasting here on NL.
Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by tellwisdom: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Abeg make I go comot the remaining 200 naira wey remain inside my account before this one go begin feed on it. sad

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Vtrd: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
chuksanambra:

Lol

Dozie is a first son who ruined his family's legacy and you're here talking nonsense. They had to look for a Yoruba man to rescue Igbo legacy.
Look at this guy.

You want us to start listing companies ruined by yorubas.
Most of the colonial companies Nigeria got, Yoruba ruined them all.
What of mighty banks like Intercontinental and PHB - Another Yoruba casualty.

HITv that we thought was going to save us from dstv, the Yoruba owner was busy buying cars and carrying big Yoruba women to hotels in Dubai.

No let us disgrace una here.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Vtrd: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
SoNature:

E pain am wella grin
FYI, a Yoruba man resigned from the job for another Yoruba man to enter
If you read this article you would not write that nonsense
Silly kids...always fanning the flames of tribalism
That is the same tribalism they have brought into the corporate sector.

If you work in a Yoruba company, you will hate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by chuksanambra: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
Vtrd:

Look at this guy.

HITv that we thought was going to save us from dstv, the Yoruba owner was busy buying cars and carrying big Yoruba women to hotels in Dubai.

[/s]

Igbo businesses are doomed to fail in that they don't survive the second generation. That's simply what happened to Dozie.

Why did FCMB survive and Diamond fall?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by chuksanambra: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vtrd:

That is the same tribalism they have brought into the corporate sector.

If you work in a Yoruba company, you will hate yourself.

Then go to a 2by2 fanbelt shop and work there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by livinbygrace: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
chuksanambra:
[s][/s]

Igbo businesses are doomed to fail in that they don't survive the second generation. That's simply what happened to Dozie.

Even the great Ikemba businesses are no longer functioning.Truth be told.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Vtrd: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
chuksanambra:

Then go to a 2by2 fanbelt shop and work there.
You must think Yoruba run the economy.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Vtrd: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
chuksanambra:
[s][/s]

So all the Yoruba business that failed are what?

Zero generation business?
All the colonial businesses that yorubas destroyed are what?
Why couldn't they survive after the first generation?

How many Yoruba business have even survived after the first generation ?
I can't see them.

There are lots of igbo business going strong.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Vtrd: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
I asked the cone headed bigot why did intercontinental bank, PHB, and HITV failed in Yoruba hands.

The cone head could not even reply.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Innoxxacs: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Zoharariel:

Diamond Bank sent me a "Merry Christmas" message on the 25th, sent the same message twice on the 26th, and twice again on the 27th December. grin

Just look at the dates. Shows how confuse they are. grin
same thing here thought they did it... Concerning my lost money on their ATM �
Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by engreo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vtrd:
I asked the cone headed bigot why did intercontinental bank, PHB, and HITV failed in Yoruba hands.

The cone head could not even reply.
Nah you first started now. When they started counter you claim with evidence now, you will run away or call the moderators to ban them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Vtrd: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
engreo:
Nah you first started now. When they started counter you claim with evidence now, you will run away or call the moderators to ban them.
Are you well?

You sure say you dey see road to read this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by engreo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vtrd:

Are you well?

You sure say you dey see road to read this thread?
that question should be directed to you not me
Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Vtrd: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
I am still pained by HITV failure.

The Yoruba man just use am play bet naija with easy women.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Vtrd: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
engreo:
that question should be directed to you not me
You no dey see road. Go buy glass.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
DaFlash:
So when they are sinking and in trouble
Thats when they will run in need of a western helping hand.
Clowns cheesy

A Yoruba was the immediate former chairman.
Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by henryobinna(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
chuksanambra:

Lol

while nothing concerns me with you and the other guys conversation, but you should have try read the post before commenting.

Uzoma Dozie is the MD/CEO and not the board chairman, its the board chairman who resigned (he's Yoruab at least according to the name) for this new guy to take over, it's nothing.

So I think Dozie is still MD/CEO

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by Glink2018(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
TooNoisy:
A big shame this bank will not survive.

This is a big lesson to would be entrepreneurs. Your son does not have to succeed you. Always look for the best candidate to run your organisation when you retire and not hand over to your family.

The best candidate will even make more money for the family since you will still have significant shares in your company.
Like say ,he will not do the same thing if he has such opportunity to do so....

It's well understood , anyway!
Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by shiffynaani(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
NotNairalandi:
So what is their point ...they mean Diamond bank has bought Access bank back or what ? Please can someone with A1 in blogging explain this for me
WELL I HAVE F9, CAN I EXPLAIN?
Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by wale2020: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by noah91(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
U
Vtrd:

Look at this guy.

And TSTV was ruined before it even started

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by NotNairalandi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
shiffynaani:
WELL I HAVE F9, CAN I EXPLAIN?
grin OK sir
Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by iberrylee(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Buhahahahahaha grin grin where is TSTV that even refuses to launch, even if you attach it to a Rocket it won't still move

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Appoints Dele Babade Acting Chairman by iberrylee(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bad Guy, grin those flatheaded dinghy only know how to run spare part shops with used tyres shops.. Yoruba dey run Telecom, Banking and Constructions successfully

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S / Touching Lives International (TLI) / Concerns As One Pound Trades For ₦‎1000 At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.