Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos (52737 Views)

Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / Huge Tumor Surgically Removed From A Woman's Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by hansomb: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
"Then which of your Lord's blessings would you both deny?"
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Protein0: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Is this a trophy or what? See as he is holding it and taking pictures while the patient is lying there opened up and being exposed even to bacteria and other things.

The only way I would accept the doctor's advice and congratulate him is if nothing happens to the patient.
it's very sad my brother.

He was not even scared to display the scary operating environment. In saner climes, that last pix alone is enough to cost him his license and that of his hospital

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
mamatwiny:
Bloggers! How can fibroid be 38weeks?
ABDOMINAL SWELLING In females are usually measured in weeks.
It gives the surgeons idea of the nature, size and level preparedness to be put in place for such.
So BLOGGERS are correct this time around
Oyaaa Clap for them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nonso92:
Jesus!
Women are trying oo.
that is why men must learn to respect them
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by another1one: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
madridguy:
Yah Rasululah
mashaAllah

1 Like

Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Biodun556:

Wel,l we don't have evidence to prove that they sort her consent but we must be mindful when putting anything on social media at least the picture should have been edited to cover her genital.
Such places are covered after the regular SURGEONS CLEANING.
They uploaded such too fast.
My ANGER towards them was the nature of GOWNING.
Having known that you are going in for such an extensive surgery, why wouldn’t you gown well.
Meaning the surgeons should have covered themselves up properly.
Their ARMS were completely nakked with Drops of sweat

1 Like

Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Acehart: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Biodun556:

Wel,l we don't have evidence to prove that they sort her consent but we must be mindful when putting anything on social media at least the picture should have been edited to cover her genital.

But look carefully; they are many things you can observe to show that it is a cadaver that was operated on. If the reporter has reported certain things accurately, you wouldn't have felt the doctors were irresponsible.
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by ColdIce: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
condom go burst
e resemble allien hollywood movie
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by jrklinz: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yesu
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Seetto: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
This is massive

She must be Igbo woman
sad
Stop all this...
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Meritocracy: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
The doctor should be sacked for his unprofessional act, he's doing his job and kudos to him but should safe life first before taking meme. This is reason many people go abroad for surgery. What's big deal for practising what your work that you're showing her privacy and want to waste her life. The only advantage you have is someone life suffer for your mistake, if its a situation where you need to die with your mistake how dare you joking with your life.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
linqzs:

How will the Fibroid know that the lady is not married for it to grow well?
FIBROID is a compensation for an unchallenged uterus (womb).
NATURE hates Vacuum.
When you vacate your apartment for 2years and come back. U will definitely find some things to your amazement. These are things you wouldn’t find there ordinarily.

Similar thing happens when a LADY who started menstruating at 13 and is now 29yrs may find in her unused womb.
The WOMB is meant to be used.
It’s not for DECORATION.
In the US, unmarried Ladies walk into SPERM BANKS to purchase sperm for baby making, else FIBROID and OVARIAN dysfunction will set in.

That’s why MEDICAL DOCTORS are not interested in whether the lady is married or not. They are interested if the lady has bore babies or not.
No medical Doctor calls a Child or Baby, Bastard

That’s why I will never criticize LINDA IKEJI for having a Baby, but I will get mad at her for not being matured enough to manage herself well with respect to what people say on social media about her. Who cares.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Abortions: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
This is massive
She must be Igbo woman
sad
ur sense is Just so far away. Why
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by busar(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
madridguy:
Yah Rasululah
Ya Allah instead bro
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by MyAmericandream(f): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Hope the woman survives.
it's a 50/50 case., I'm not too sure if can make use of her uterus again.
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Meritocracy:
The doctor should be sacked for his unprofessional act, he's doing his job and kudos to him but should safe life first before taking meme. This is reason many people go abroad for surgery. What's big deal for practising what your work that you're showing her privacy and want to waste her life. The only advantage you have is someone life suffer for your mistake, if its a situation where you need to die with your mistake how dare you joking with your life.
BROS calm down they take more pictures abroad.
They do not reveal faces
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by SlimDaddyPee: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dr Bello on this one, more grace sir!
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Biodun556(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Acehart:

But look carefully; they are many things you can observe to show that it is a cadaver that was operated on. If the reporter has reported certain things accurately, you wouldn't have felt the doctors were irresponsible.

May be, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't observe basic ethics like using surgical mask. And from the way it is reported, the woman is not dead.
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by oats1: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
beg as far as i'm concerned the woman is dead.This looks more like an autopsy thaam amy other thing. Doctors don't dress like this for surgery. They scrub up to prevent infectious complications. This is all shades of wrong. I can't even see any surgical instruments or evidence of anesthetics. The patient wasn't even draped to indicate an ongoing surgery. Gastrointestinal contents are just left dangling carelessly. Abeg this patient died as a result of her fibroid. It's just an autopsy. Highly unprofessional none the less.

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
oats1:
beg as far as i'm concerned the woman is dead.This looks more like an autopsy thaam amy other thing. Doctors don't dress like this for surgery. They scrub up to prevent infectious complications. This is all shades of wrong. I can't even see any surgical instruments or evidence of anesthetics. The patient wasn't even draped to indicate an ongoing surgery. Gastrointestinal contents are just left dangling carelessly. Abeg this patient died as a result of her fibroid. It's just an autopsy. Highly unprofessional none the less.
That’s the ANSWER.
It’s an AUTOPSY.
No SURGEON dresses like that, for such a major abdominal surgical operation.
Not Possible, not even in an emergency scenario
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Blinkyzarmani: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kudos to you doc but at least give the patient some privacy!!!.
This is why we will remain Africans
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by hansomb: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
A cadaver is a dead human body that is used by physicians and other scientists to study anatomy, identify disease sites, determine causes of death, and provide tissue to repair a defect in a living human being. Students in medical school study and dissect cadavers as a part of their education. Others who study cadavers include archaeologists and artists.
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by lawani: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is serious
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by meadaca: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
I pray she survives
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by 1Sharon(f): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:

FIBROID is a compensation for an unchallenged uterus (womb).
NATURE hates Vacuum.
When you vacate your apartment for 2years and come back. U will definitely find some things to your amazement. These are things you wouldn’t find there ordinarily.

Similar thing happens when a LADY who started menstruating at 13 and is now 29yrs may find in her unused womb.
The WOMB is meant to be used.
It’s not for DECORATION.
In the US, unmarried Ladies walk into SPERM BANKS to purchase sperm for baby making, else FIBROID and OVARIAN dysfunction will set in.

That’s why MEDICAL DOCTORS are not interested in whether the lady is married or not. They are interested if the lady has bore babies or not.
No medical Doctor calls a Child or Baby, Bastard

That’s why I will never criticize LINDA IKEJI for having a Baby, but I will get mad at her for not being matured enough to manage herself well with respect to what people say on social media about her. Who cares.....

Hair relaxers my Nigga. That's all I'll say.
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Evangkatsoulis: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
1Sharon:

Hair relaxers my Nigga. That's all I'll say.
As in hair relaxer causes fibroid?
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by 1Sharon(f): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

As in hair relaxer causes fibroid?

There is a link btn the two..
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by thorpido(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
mamatwiny:
Bloggers! How can fibroid be 38weeks?
They mean size of a 38week pregnancy.
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by notoriousbabe: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Eyaaaaaaa

.Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by sheDD(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
yungEX:
Eeeeew look at the last pic. So they can't close the woman up before they start taking pictures
That is overtly confidence
D doctor is convinced that nth will go south in his care!! cool
Re: Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos by FrancisIgya: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
wai, that looks like nama for consumption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / Woman Celebrates Living With HIV For 22 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.